Led Light Panels TUV CUL UL Bulb Corn E27 E14 6w 9w 27w Ip65 360 Degree
Are you looking for a bulb can provide more light than fluorescent lights while using less power? The 10watt led corn light is much brighter the normal bulbs. The you can change the traditional light lamp into a power-saving and eco-friendly one.
As for illuminating tools, here we strongly recommend this LED Light Bulb, the perfect choice for the demanding LED light buyers. The light shines soft and bright light shines natural light that protects your eyes when reading, writing or working. Featuring safety, energy saving and user-friendliness, this LED light bulb shines a brilliant light for your life
1.Ultra energy efficient replacement of standard lamp
2.LED light bulb features low power consumption
3.No mercury, No UV, infrared or other deleterious radiation
4.Widely used as down lighting or accent lighting in shops, offices and home
5.This E27 LED light bulb is brighter than normal bulbs
6.You can install this E27 LED light bulb within minutes
LED Corn Light
Color rending index
2835 SMD LED
AC input voltage
Q: Where would the light used in?
Indoors for decoration.
Q: How much is it?
The price is based on the quantity.
Q: Is the sample free?
Yeah, it is free.
Q: When could i get the products?
Q: MOQ of the light?
Q: Where is your headquarter?
- Q:What are the requirements of the LED series inspection specification for bulb bulbs?
- Dielectric strength: electrical endurance test (resistance test) followed by insulation resistance test. During testing, the following AC voltage is applied at the specified position 1min. Type HV (220~250V); 4000V (RMS), BV (100~120V); 2U (rated voltage) +1000v.
- Q:Who knows where the broken LED bulb is?
- The most common problem is that 1, the drive power is broken 2, the light source due to excessive or excessive flow leading to necrosis
- Q:Choose which light bulb LED bulb is the healthiest
- For home use, you can select LED bulb below 8W, with a color temperature below 3500K
- Q:LED bulb bulbs, do you need 3C certification now?
- Light source class is impossible to do, only lamps and lanterns class can do. For example, flat lamp, ceiling lamp and so on...However, CQC voluntary certification can be done.
- Q:What is the AC voltage of the LED bulb?
- LED bulb is the appearance of the shape of the bulb - people have the habit of spherical internal light source is selected for LED lamp. With all the advantages of LED lamps: 1, energy saving, environmental protection; 2, long service life; 3, no stroboscopic, green.More energy-saving: LED lamp energy consumption is energy-saving lamp 1/4, incandescent lamp 1/10Long life: LED lamp life of up to 50 thousand hours, life expectancy is 3-5 times energy-saving lamps.More healthy: light evenly, no strobe, no glare, no UV and infrared.More environmentally friendly: no mercury vapor, harmful substances can be recycled to protect the green earth.Full color change: rich colors, vivid and delicate patterns and effects can be displayed.Installation convenience: simple installation, can replace incandescent lamp directly, maintenance cost is extremely low.
- Q:LED bulb lamp. Is there a good drive or no drive? Is the lamp of good or integrated?
- Depending on your application and cost, there's no way to say which is absolutely good;If the occasion is appropriate and the cost is not urgent, buy a drive.
- Q:LED what is the glue between the aluminum base of the bulb and the cooling aluminum?
- A lot of sticky glue can live it yourself have not tried to guess 502 good brothers of this kind of glue can be, but do not know good heat resistance and high power LED heat is still very large, if you are a small power never mind
- Q:Can the bulb's true life reach 30000~50000 by LED?
- According to the current LED manufacturing technology, LED bulb has a lifetime of up to 30000 hours.
- Q:What is the 15 Watt lumen of the LED bulb?
- Each brand has different bulb qualities, probably around 1W between 60-85LM/W.
- Q:LED bulb w can replace 40W incandescent lamp
- I am engaged in the LED drive industry, not very professional, and I hope to help you.About brightness and energy saving comparison,1W LED=3W CFL (energy saving lamp) =15W incandescent lamp3W LED=8W CFL (energy saving lamp) =25W incandescent lamp4W LED=11W CFL (energy saving lamp) =40W incandescent lamp8W LED=15W CFL (energy saving lamp) =75W incandescent lamp12W LED=20W CFL (energy saving lamp) =100W incandescent lampBecause the company uses the light quality is not a reason, so this is not absolute.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range