Led Light Kit TUV CUL UL Bulb Corn E27 E14 6w 9w 27w Ip65 360 Degree
Are you looking for a bulb can provide more light than fluorescent lights while using less power? The 10watt led corn light is much brighter the normal bulbs. The you can change the traditional light lamp into a power-saving and eco-friendly one.
As for illuminating tools, here we strongly recommend this LED Light Bulb, the perfect choice for the demanding LED light buyers. The light shines soft and bright light shines natural light that protects your eyes when reading, writing or working. Featuring safety, energy saving and user-friendliness, this LED light bulb shines a brilliant light for your life
1.Ultra energy efficient replacement of standard lamp
2.LED light bulb features low power consumption
3.No mercury, No UV, infrared or other deleterious radiation
4.Widely used as down lighting or accent lighting in shops, offices and home
5.This E27 LED light bulb is brighter than normal bulbs
6.You can install this E27 LED light bulb within minutes
LED Corn Light
Color rending index
2835 SMD LED
AC input voltage
Q: Where would the light used in?
Indoors for decoration.
Q: How much is it?
The price is based on the quantity.
Q: Is the sample free?
Yeah, it is free.
Q: When could i get the products?
Q: MOQ of the light?
Q: Where is your headquarter?
- Q:Choose which light bulb LED bulb is the healthiest
- For home use, you can select LED bulb below 8W, with a color temperature below 3500K
- Q:Will the power of the LED bulb grow longer and longer? Why?
- Could you tell me the measurement method? - how about the side current and voltage? Or, whether direct measurement of active power under mains power supply?Also, can you tell me the circuit of LED bulb? DC power supply or AC power supply? Constant current module drive or RC current limiter? If the power supply is 12 volts low, is the resistor only current limiting?I feel something doesn't make sense......In one case, the longer the duration of the LED bulb, the greater the power:In some advanced LED bulb bulbs, an anti impact "slow start" circuit is added to the design, and a NTC (negative temperature coefficient) resistor is incorporated into the LED power supply circuit.Because of the larger resistance of NTC in cold state, the current of LED is smaller and the power is relatively small;With the use of electricity LED bulbs, NTC resistance temperature gradually increased, the resistance is reduced, the current of LED is also increased, so the power LED bulb also increases, temperature stability, until NTC resistance unchanged so far.
- Q:What is the AC voltage of the LED bulb?
- The AC voltage of LED bulb is usually 220V, and the power is divided into 3W, 5W, 7W, 8W, 9W, 12W and so on.The biggest market for LED bulb lighting is the civilian market, and the LED bulb is a new green light source to replace the traditional incandescent bulb. LED lamp has the advantages of energy saving, environmental protection, long service life, no stroboscopic, green and so on.
- Q:What's the cause of the noise during the aging of LED bulb bulbs?
- Either AC or DC LED lighting there will be a power module, a small hidden in the lamp body, the daily working state can produce high temperature, if the AC power supply temperature will be higher, because the lamp body appears to flicker, high temperature and long time will lead to the power supply module parts welding, weld or aging, so a lot of alternating current LED lighting the metal shell, to facilitate heat dissipation, the DC power supply is adopted to eliminate the flicker, reduces the electrical power, so the DC temperature should be low.
- Q:LED how does the bulb return electricity?
- What is reflow? Never heard of it. I am a lighting technician
- Q:LED what is the glue between the aluminum base of the bulb and the cooling aluminum?
- It is best not to direct contact with glue, glue because the thermal conductivity of aluminum than a lot of difference, even a thin layer will reduce the heat out of the speed of the screw can be used to aluminum plate and aluminum fastening together, the contact surface is smooth, when necessary, can use some conductive silicone grease amount
- Q:The difference between an incandescent lamp, an energy-saving lamp, and an energy-saving LED bulb
- 5, the three have different service life. The service life of incandescent lamp is in 1000 hours or so, the service life of energy-saving lamp is in 6000-8000 hours, and the service life of LED lamp can reach more than 30 thousand hours.
- Q:What are the types of LED bulb?
- According to the power points, LED bulb has 1W, 3W, 5W, 7W, 9W, 12W, 15W and other power, customers can choose according to brightness requirements.
- Q:LED bulb after the power failure, still glimmer, can last hours or even all day, what is the reason?!
- If it is to continue the glimmer of minutes, the main side is the use of resistance and step-down circuit caused by the normal phenomenon. It's very rare for the factory to use this old model to make LED balls. Circuits that run for hours or all day on the side of the LED bubble are out of order. It's not normal to shine for so long. Now most of the LED bulb is using IC constant current supply circuit, no such situation has emerged.
- Q:How to identify Ic constant current LED bulb?
- Another is to destroy the bulb and see the power inside the bulb. Not a constant current power supply, only some capacitors, diodes, resistors, and the like. The constant current drive, in addition to the diode electrolytic capacitor, there is a 6 foot IC and a triode, there is a high frequency isolation transformer. To make it clear, you can take a look at it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range