|Lamp luminous flux(lm):
LED high bay lamp 100Watts
1、Easy for site maintenance due to modularization plugable technolog
2、excellent thermal management to enhance the reliability&life span
3、Defect lamps of wire breaking risk can be prevented because the
metal wire free eutectic bonding is applied for the lamp beads
4、unique weather proof structure design ip65 protection
5、Human ergonomics light distribution allows uniform illumination
6、Through the CCC、CQC、CE、RoHS certification
Whole Lighting Effect
Distribution Curve Flux
Color Rendering Index
LED Service Life
Grade of Protection
The Graphs Of Distribution Curve Flux
Color Temperature Diagram
Applicable to cold storage, plant, workshop, storeroom and other places
- Q:LED can industrial and mining lamps work continuously for a long time?
- Bought 500 LED industrial and mining lights are more than twenty hours light, the quality is good
- Q:LED what are the advantages of industrial and mining lights?
- Combined with the low temperature characteristics of the light emitting tube, it can be used in any environment and flammable poisonous gas in the mine.
- Q:LED what are the applicable places for industrial and mining lamps? What are the advantages?
- LED industrial and mining lamps:The utility model is suitable for workshops, factories, warehouses, road toll stations, gas stations, large supermarkets, exhibition halls, gymnasiums, construction sites, mining areas and other places needing lighting.LED advantages of industrial and mining lights:Electricity saving, environmental protection, long life and beautiful appearance.
- Q:Led how much is a lamp for industrial and mining lamps, and the workshop is 7 meters high?
- First, do not understand the lighting design, do not talk nonsense, illumination design basic conditions: working environment, plant height, suspension spacing;Second, the design of illuminance requirements, there are national standards, if it is the general workshop, the requirement is 200LUX;Third, now is the mainstream LED mining lamp, the traditional light source and there is a big difference, energy saving, low luminous decay, long service life, the premise is to buy good products;Fourth, according to your workshop floor height, according to 200LUX standard, the most 100W LED lamps will be enough!
- Q:A LED mining lamp with what is the impact on the lighting?
- This must have;LED masks vary in type and light angleDirectly affect the luminous area and effective light effect;You can do a testA wide angle mask is compared with a spotlight maskThe gap is obvious
- Q:Where are the advantages of common industrial and mining lamps and LED industrial and mining lamps? Disadvantages of ordinary industrial and mining lamps? Everybody, please!
- Specific brightness100 watt LED industrial and mining lamp brightness equivalent to about 250 watts of metal halide miner's lamp, the average illumination did not weaken.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of LED industrial lamps compared with traditional lamps?
- Compared with the traditional high ceiling LED mining lamp, more energy, more safe, more environmentally friendly, but on an environment in the end is to use LED mining lamp or the use of traditional high lamp, look at the actual situation of the plant to order, if the plant height more than 7 meters above the high ceiling, recommend the use of traditional gas discharge light source, if 7 meters below, and customers are willing to use LED lamps, consider using LED mining lamp!
- Q:Is the LED lamp waterproof? What is the waterproof level?
- Indoor non special circumstances without water, outdoor water, to reach IP65
- Q:Led how much is the mine lamp?
- The wattage is different so the price will be different
- Q:LED what are the parameters of industrial and mining lights?
- Operating temperature, lighting efficiency, power factor, temperature rise, protection grade, lampshade type, service life, illuminance and so on
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range