|Lamp luminous flux(lm):
LED high bay light 250Watts
1、Easy for site maintenance due to modularization plugable technology
2、Exquisite design with powerful thermal output, with more reliable waterproof performance.
3、the lamp uses imported chip，assuring the led to be high efficiency，low consumption and stable
4、Save 80% more energy compared with traditional lighting fixtures
5、Through the CE、ROHS、CCC、CQC certification
Whole Lighting Effect
Distribution Curve Flux
Color Rendering Index
LED Service Life
Grade of Protection
The Graphs Of Distribution Curve Flux
Color Temperature Diagram
Applicable to plant, workshop, storeroom ，highway toll station ，gas station ，hypermarket ，exhibition hall，stadium and other places
- Q:Led how much is the mine lamp?
- The price and quality of the LED mining lamp, affecting the quality of LED is the main power, beads, shell material, thermal design etc.. And the higher the power, the higher the price.
- Q:I would like to ask, 1000 square meters of factory buildings should be equipped with LED industrial and mining lights, plant width 12M, high 8m, the factory is new, how to decorate, how much work required?
- Specializing in the production of industrial and mining electrodeless lamp, the current LED industrial and mining lighting products technology is immature, can not do for the plant relatively large power.
- Q:LED what are the applicable places for industrial and mining lamps? What are the advantages?
- LED industrial and mining lamps:The utility model is suitable for workshops, factories, warehouses, road toll stations, gas stations, large supermarkets, exhibition halls, gymnasiums, construction sites, mining areas and other places needing lighting.LED advantages of industrial and mining lights:Electricity saving, environmental protection, long life and beautiful appearance.
- Q:Why does the LED miner light trip?
- The power supply inside the lamp is short circuited. Need to be sent to the service.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of LED industrial lamps compared with traditional lamps?
- Electricity saving, easy installationAnd then there's the light level contrast
- Q:Led how much is a lamp for industrial and mining lamps, and the workshop is 7 meters high?
- First, do not understand the lighting design, do not talk nonsense, illumination design basic conditions: working environment, plant height, suspension spacing;Second, the design of illuminance requirements, there are national standards, if it is the general workshop, the requirement is 200LUX;Third, now is the mainstream LED mining lamp, the traditional light source and there is a big difference, energy saving, low luminous decay, long service life, the premise is to buy good products;Fourth, according to your workshop floor height, according to 200LUX standard, the most 100W LED lamps will be enough!
- Q:Where are the advantages of common industrial and mining lamps and LED industrial and mining lamps? Disadvantages of ordinary industrial and mining lamps? Everybody, please!
- Specific brightness100 watt LED industrial and mining lamp brightness equivalent to about 250 watts of metal halide miner's lamp, the average illumination did not weaken.
- Q:A LED mining lamp with what is the impact on the lighting?
- This must have;LED masks vary in type and light angleDirectly affect the luminous area and effective light effect;You can do a testA wide angle mask is compared with a spotlight maskThe gap is obvious
- Q:Led industrial and mining lamps generally need to reach IP?
- Generally IP40, dust-proof, a little better on the IP54 can be waterproof, but not long-term bubble in the water
- Q:Is the LED lamp waterproof? What is the waterproof level?
- Indoor non special circumstances without water, outdoor water, to reach IP65
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range