|Lamp luminous flux(lm):
LED flat lamp 300*300mm 10w LED flat lamp
LED flat lamp for Shopping, home, offices, banks, hospitals, hotels, restaurants, entertainment and other public places for a long time lighting
LED flat lamp technical parameters as follows:
Light Source Type
80LM/ W or more
3square meters - 5square meters
Shopping, home, offices, banks, hospitals, hotels, restaurants, entertainment and other public places for a long time lighting
Our business philosophy is"people-oriented, technology-first", "quality first, service-oriented" . environmental care into product designs - create a bright and beautiful, and dedication to provide customers with cheap and quality lighting products service, warmly welcome new and old friends at home and abroad patrons.
- Q:How can I change the lamp of integrated ceiling lamp in the kitchen? I want to change to LED panel lamp
- Open a hole to change, do not open the hole with wire drawing suspension is also OK, it is easy to install
- Q:How to install the LED panel lamp, is there a installation instruction?
- LED panel light is generally provided by manufacturers, I have here Zhongshan beautiful company to do LED panel lamp installation drawings, very detailed.
- Q:Decoration, living room and office, with LED tube or LED panel light?
- LED panel light. Mainly reflects the value of the company. We have to do
- Q:How does the embedded LED panel light fit onto the ceiling?
- The embedded LED panel light is usually placed directly on the ceiling or jammed with a spring
- Q:What's the difference between the LED panel light and the LED ultra-thin panel light?
- This is the concept of manufacturers in play.... We are doing the LED lamp, generally called panel light, but can be divided into two types, one is the lamp panel in real sense, it is the principle of LED lamp from the side and then through the light guide plate and the diffusion plate makes the role of the middle panel light, this is the so-called ultra thin panel lamp. Another can be said to be a pseudo panel, it is the LED lamp is evenly distributed on the front, and then directly onto the panel, which is called positive light, its thickness is much thicker than the first one. Generally speaking, generally speaking, panel lights refer to the first type, unless explicitly stated that they are positively glowing.
- Q:Differences between office buildings, office lighting, LED panel lights and traditional lamps
- Environmental protection is different from healthOffice, office lighting, LED panel lights in environmental protection and health in this regard is a big advantage, with good anti UV and infrared radiation advantages.Good quality office lighting LED lamp panel and the cost is very high, all the products have high low grade, so consumers have a high school level distinction, if it is the pursuit of high quality consumers are generally very pay attention to the quality, the quality is not good, even if not cheap, this is what the quality will be what kind of consumer groups. Want to buy high quality products at low prices, are generally some lower level consumers, often because even too greedy, will be cheap deception.
- Q:What is the structure of the smart LED panel lamp?
- LED panel lamp is composed of an outer frame (with a fixed lamp body structure and heat dissipation function), PC cover (mask), LGP (light divergence uniform), diffusion plate (light diffusion), light source (light), power (low voltage current LED lamp cover (required), heat, dust barrier foreign) etc..
- Q:What are the accessories for the LED panel light?
- Corner screw buckle light board cover film adhesive foam coaxial line rectangular stickers public lamp board, power supply, aluminum frame, light guide plate,
- Q:Is it appropriate to use the LED panel light in the office?
- It's best to combine the size of your own office area to buy it Otherwise, the forecast is not accurate, right?
- Q:What is the light guide panel of the LED panel lamp?
- PMMA, that's acrylic, plexiglass. The chemical composition is polymethyl methacrylate".
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range