||Lamp luminous flux(lm):
||-370C - 550C
||85-265V, 12v, 24v,36v
LED COB Filament Bulb
Z-FLG (12W, Dimmable)
1. IC Solution, Constant Current Output Driver. To insure the safety and stability of LED bulb.
2. E27 or B22, International Standard.
3. 360° Beam Angle. This LED Ball Bulb is designed to 360 degree particularly, enabling it to have a more uniform lighting and ultra brightness.
4. Energy-saving and Eco-friendly. This LED Bulb is adopted the special high-quality LED Filament.
5. Low power consumption. Using 12 watts for up to 1100 lumens of brightness.
6. Longer Lifetime and Best Guarantee. Long life-span, up to 30,000 hours. With 2-year Warranty and CE certificate.
7. Made of high-quality Aluminum Alloy & Glass, higher light luminous efficacy, better heat dissipation.
8. Dimmable, support soft warm white, white and cool white.
12 pcs LED filament
Warm white, white, cool white
Silver or Gold
≥80 or >75
LED Light flux
Lamp Light efficiency
200 g (with box)
￠80mm x H145mm
● Technical request
-350C - 650C
Protect a Grade
- Q:Is there any flicker in the LED bulb?
- You're right. The strobe is either determined by the driver, the current changes, or the filter doesn't work well
- Q:What are the requirements of the LED series inspection specification for bulb bulbs?
- Anti torque test is carried out using only suitable for torque meter, torque test, lamp holder should be firmly bonded on the lamp or lamps used to purchase spin spin out parts, E26 and E27 for 3N*m.
- Q:LED what are the bulb screws?
- There are E14, E27, E40, B22, LED bulb, only these screwsThe most commonly used are the E27 sizes, and the E14 is used in small bulbs, such as refrigerators and E40, for larger power.
- Q:What's the reason for the LED bulb strobe?
- Common causes and treatment of LED light flashing:Generally, the human eye can detect light flashes with frequencies up to 70 Hz, which are not sensed above this frequency. Therefore, in LED lighting applications, if the pulse frequency appears below 70 Hz low-frequency components, the human eye will feel flashing. Of course, in specific applications, there are a variety of factors that may cause LED lights to flicker. For example, in offline low power LED lighting applications, a common power topology is an isolated flyback topology.
- Q:What are the characteristics of LED bulb?
- Energy saving research data show that, as LED is a cold light source, semiconductor lighting itself has no pollution to the environment, and compared with incandescent lamps and fluorescent lamps, the power saving efficiency can reach more than 90%. Under the same brightness, the power consumption is only 1/10 of ordinary incandescent lamp and 1/2 of fluorescent lamp tube. If we replace 50% of our traditional lighting with LED at present, the amount of electricity we save every year will be equivalent to the sum of the total power generated by the Three Gorges power station, and the energy saving benefits will be considerable. LED, the lightning man at home, is pretty good
- Q:Will the LED bulb, T8, T5 lights, radiator lamps, is the hotter the better? What's the regular temperature? What are the common heat release materials? Specifications?
- Of course, the hotter the better, because for the same material, the hotter it is, the more heat the LED chips use, the less good the quality of the chips. The thermal characteristics of lamps is mainly to measure the junction temperature of LED Shenglai rather than the temperature of heat sink. Aluminum is commonly used in heat dissipation materials.
- Q:What's the cause of the noise during the aging of LED bulb bulbs?
- The power supply LED bulb using miniature low power switching power supply, switching transformer due to loose, and the switching frequency did not avoid the audio area, it will beep.
- Q:Where can LED bulb be used?
- Led bulb is now commonly used in civil products, is the most is a spherical bulb
- Q:LED what is the plastic shell of the bulb? What plastic material is better? What do you need to pay attention to?
- There are several good LED ball bubble, which with aluminum cooling. Relatively new appearance.
- Q:I want to ask for high power LED bulb lamp wire inexplicably broke, and in large quantities. Is the quality of the lamp?
- It's possible to assemble your own bulb. The power used in the bulb is too large. It causes the gold wire to burn
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range