||Lamp luminous flux(lm):
||-370C - 550C
||85-265V, 12v, 24v,36v
1. IC Solution, Constant Current Output Driver.
2. E27 or B22
3. 360° Beam Angle.
4. Energy-saving and Eco-friendly.
5. Low power consumption.
6. Longer Lifetime and Best Guarantee.
7. Made of high-quality Aluminum Alloy & Glass
8. Dimmable available
9 pcs LED filament
Warm white, white, cool white
Silver or Gold
≥80 or >75
LED Light flux
Lamp Light efficiency
200 g (with box)
￠80mm x H145mm
● Technical request
-350C - 650C
Protect a Grade
● Application Scopes
Suitable for most indoor lighting applications, such as household, hotel, shopping mall, supermarket, office,
car park, factory, advertising box, car, vessel and other transportation, can significantly reduce the
energy consumption; give you a green light environment
- Q:Is there any flicker in the LED bulb?
- First of all, I want to know what kind of LED bulb you bought. Is the LED light source small power or high power?Now on the market LED products, copycat too much, but also a lot of difference between quality and price, because the power output strobe filtering problem. Because the lowest requirements so the power design is very simple, such as shell is small power ball type PVC foam, with isolated power so far I saw several, but the price is very high, and most with the rectifier bridge, several rectifier diode, a capacitor, resistor several complete, low prices. High power type bulb is similar, but the power will be much better, is the constant current source in the output current of the filter is also doing well, there the strobe is low! Finally, the stroboscopic problem is on the power supply, and the power point difference is higher than one or two!!
- Q:Choose which light bulb LED bulb is the healthiest
- For home use, you can select LED bulb below 8W, with a color temperature below 3500K
- Q:Will the power of the LED bulb grow longer and longer? Why?
- Voltage problems, as well as unstable factors.Long time no change, should
- Q:Ordinary lamp LED bulb can?
- No problem, the heating LED bulb is mainly aluminum shell above on the lamp body, a lamp holder will not affect the interface, and the heating temperature does not exceed 60 degrees, and the plastic cap interface at least 160 degrees above the melting point, so is not affected on the lamp interface, you can rest assured that use
- Q:What material is applied to the glass cover of the LED bulb? Can reach 90% of the light, can not see the inside of the lamp. Who knows, thanks for telling!
- Sandblasting can be transparent, light is not dazzling,But will still see the light...
- Q:Why can't the voice switch control the time of the LED bulb?
- The production lights can be controlled. Where do they go to consult?
- Q:In a bulb, the ambient temperature of the LED is LED, the temperature of the air in the bulb, or the temperature of the aluminum substrate
- The standard is the body temperature of the LED lamp. With a multimeter probe is placed in the LED lamp bulb angle can be measured temperature. Generally -20~80 degrees centigrade
- Q:LED how does the bulb return electricity?
- What is reflow? Never heard of it. I am a lighting technician
- Q:LED how to classify bulb bulbs?See some LED bubble bulb specifications are written in A60, A45, and some are written G60, G45, I do not know, in addition to the maximum diameter of the same, what is the difference between the meaning of A and G?In addition, how can the whole LED bulb be classified, only by the maximum diameter, or with other classifications?,
- No other special significanceThe type of label has made their size, type or number of series LED lamp series models more balls of small power spherical. No number certain special shape at present. High power may be more common. Watts arrangement model
- Q:How does the LED bulb go with the power?
- voltage range as long as the 36V can be achieved, for example: voltage range 24v-80v is very good,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range