||Lamp luminous flux(lm):
||-370C - 550C
||85-265V, 12v, 24v,36v
High brightness LEDs 72pcs(3pcs COB)
Long life service, lasts up to 30000hr
Excellent weathering resistance, insensitive to humidity, suitable for wide range temperature
Easy to install, easy to use
No strobe flash, speedy start, no flicker, good for eyes
Safe, energy-saving, environment friendly
Warm white, white, cool white
● Application Scopes
Suitable for most indoor lighting applications, such as household, hotel, shopping mall,
supermarket, office, car park, factory, advertising box, car, vessel and other transportation,
can significantly reduce the energy consumption; give you a green light environment
Check a project
- Q:Is there any flicker in the LED bulb?
- You're right. The strobe is either determined by the driver, the current changes, or the filter doesn't work well
- Q:How did the trademark on the LED bulb go up?
- And the use of silk screen or pad printing, this is the need for the corresponding ink, this solution with a dedicated solution can be dissolved, and also have some prominent hand touch.
- Q:What are the characteristics of LED bulb?
- Less power consumption, a 5 Watt LED bulb, equivalent to 40 watts of ordinary incandescent.
- Q:What is the AC voltage of the LED bulb?
- LED lamp or constant voltage drive, generally through the drive circuit filter rectifier, LED bulb bulb AC voltage is generally 220V, power is divided into 3W, 5W, 7W, 8W, 9W, 12W and so on.
- Q:Will the LED bulb, T8, T5 lights, radiator lamps, is the hotter the better? What's the regular temperature? What are the common heat release materials? Specifications?
- With the temperature of the heat sink to judge a lamp is not easy, the domestic aluminum radiator are generally more, for T8T5 will have to see the size of the whole lamp power, the simplest is to look at the weight, the relative materials generally heavier will be better.
- Q:Led the bulb is flashing. What's wrong with it? How do you fix it?
- There are several cases of flashing lights:There is one to three flashes when the switch is switched off. This is due to an incomplete discharge of the electrolyte in the power supply.The power supply is flashing fast. This is the quality of the power supply problems, there are many specific reasons.It is found that the design of the power supply is related to the structural design of the lamp due to the insufficient margin of the power supply and the increase of temperature!
- Q:What advantages does LED bulb replace energy saving lamp?
- More importantly, 3W's LED light can replace 15W's energy saving light
- Q:What does "A19" mean in LED A19 bulb?
- A19 is the European A60: represents the outer diameter 60mm=19/8*25.4=60.325mm, such as the diameter of the A19 bulb. "D=19*1/8", multiplied by 25.4, is the diameter of the bulb in mm units. The source of this formula is the same as the T8 tube: "X" in Tx means that the diameter of the tube is x times 1/8 inches, so the diameter of T8 is 1/8 inches x 8=1 inches, or 25.4mm
- Q:Detailed description of LED bulb lamp
- Healthy LED is a green light source. The LED lamp is driven by DC without flicker. Without infrared and ultraviolet components, without radiation pollution, it has high color rendering and has a strong luminous directionality, good dimming performance and no visual error when the color temperature changes
- Q:LED bulb with what type of LED beads?
- Of course, the more high-end heat better use EMC3030 lamp, EMC2835 lamp and so on, please consult your supplier
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range