||Lamp luminous flux(lm):
||-370C - 550C
||85-265V, 12v, 24v,36v
1. High brightness LEDs
2. Long life service, lasts up to 30000hr
3. Excellent weathering resistance, insensitive to humidity, suitable for wide range temperature
4. Easy to install, easy to use
5. No strobe flash, speedy start, no flicker, good for eyes
6. Safe, energy-saving, environment friendly
● Application Scopes
Suitable for most indoor lighting applications, such as household, hotel, shopping mall,
supermarket, office, car park, factory, advertising box, car, vessel and other
transportations, can significantly reduce the energy consumption; give you a green light
Warm white, white, cool white
● Technical request
-370C - 550C
Protect a Grade
- Q:Will the LED bulb, T8, T5 lights, radiator lamps, is the hotter the better? What's the regular temperature? What are the common heat release materials? Specifications?
- Of course, the hotter the better, because for the same material, the hotter it is, the more heat the LED chips use, the less good the quality of the chips. The thermal characteristics of lamps is mainly to measure the junction temperature of LED Shenglai rather than the temperature of heat sink. Aluminum is commonly used in heat dissipation materials.
- Q:What is the 15 Watt lumen of the LED bulb?
- Each brand has different bulb qualities, probably around 1W between 60-85LM/W.
- Q:What is the AC voltage of the LED bulb?
- LED bulb is the appearance of the shape of the bulb - people have the habit of spherical internal light source is selected for LED lamp. With all the advantages of LED lamps: 1, energy saving, environmental protection; 2, long service life; 3, no stroboscopic, green.More energy-saving: LED lamp energy consumption is energy-saving lamp 1/4, incandescent lamp 1/10Long life: LED lamp life of up to 50 thousand hours, life expectancy is 3-5 times energy-saving lamps.More healthy: light evenly, no strobe, no glare, no UV and infrared.More environmentally friendly: no mercury vapor, harmful substances can be recycled to protect the green earth.Full color change: rich colors, vivid and delicate patterns and effects can be displayed.Installation convenience: simple installation, can replace incandescent lamp directly, maintenance cost is extremely low.
- Q:Who knows where the broken LED bulb is?
- Common problems, a lamp is broken, the heat is not good cause, most likely it is a bad driver. As for the aluminum substrate, it should not be bad
- Q:Secret LED bulb bubble price difference why so big?
- Lamp beads。 I also do with Samsung bulb, bulb, lamp light cost more than others product price;
- Q:Is there any flicker in the LED bulb?
- You're right. The strobe is either determined by the driver, the current changes, or the filter doesn't work well
- Q:What's the difference between a glass cap for a bulb and a PC hood?
- 1, impact strength comparisonPC and glass is the biggest difference resistance shock, PC is transparent plastic, the most resistant to impact, smashing not broken.Similarly, PC is 200-300 times the impact resistance of glass. PC is 30-50 times the impact strength of PMMA acrylic.
- Q:What are the types of LED bulb?
- According to the interface, the LED bulb has GU10, E14, E27, E40 and so on.
- Q:What does "A19" mean in LED A19 bulb?
- A stands for bubble type, A hemisphere bubble19 the numbers in the back indicate the size of the bulb (mm in diameter)On the market LED bulb generally has: hemisphere bubble lamp, A15, A17, A50, A60Global bubble G45, G55, G80, G120 and so on
- Q:Are there any differences between negative ion bulb and LED bulb?
- The negative ion belongs to bullshit type, the concept of things!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range