||Lamp luminous flux(lm):
||-370C - 550C
||85-265V, 12v, 24v,36v
1. High brightness LEDs
2. Long life service, lasts up to 30000hr
3. Excellent weathering resistance, insensitive to humidity, suitable for wide range temperature
4. Easy to install, easy to use
5. No strobe flash, speedy start, no flicker, good for eyes
6. Safe, energy-saving, environment friendly
Warm white, white, cool white
● Technical request
-370C - 550C
Protect a Grade
● Application Scopes
Suitable for most indoor lighting applications, such as household, hotel, shopping mall,
supermarket, office, car park, factory, advertising box, car, vessel and other
transportations, can significantly reduce the energy consumption; give you a green light
- Q:Is there any flicker in the LED bulb?
- First of all, I want to know what kind of LED bulb you bought. Is the LED light source small power or high power?Now on the market LED products, copycat too much, but also a lot of difference between quality and price, because the power output strobe filtering problem. Because the lowest requirements so the power design is very simple, such as shell is small power ball type PVC foam, with isolated power so far I saw several, but the price is very high, and most with the rectifier bridge, several rectifier diode, a capacitor, resistor several complete, low prices. High power type bulb is similar, but the power will be much better, is the constant current source in the output current of the filter is also doing well, there the strobe is low! Finally, the stroboscopic problem is on the power supply, and the power point difference is higher than one or two!!
- Q:How did the trademark on the LED bulb go up?
- Laser printing and screen printing, pad printing can be, look at the needs and equipment.
- Q:Will the power of the LED bulb grow longer and longer? Why?
- In general, LED energy-saving lamps (including LED bulb bulbs) use a constant current drive that does not change the magnitude of the current with time or temperature, so it does not become more powerful as it grows for longer periods of time.On the other hand, if because of long time use leads to LED lamp temperature rise, according to the electrical properties of semiconductor, the PN junction voltage will also decreases with increasing temperature. Then, when the current is constant, a drop in the voltage drop means a decrease in power consumption, although the reduction is very small.
- Q:LED what does "A60" mean by bulb 60? And what does "MR16" mean?
- MR is a reflector that is represented by a plurality of reflector groups, and 16 represents the maximum outer diameter of 1/8*16*25.4=50
- Q:LED bulb lamp. Is there a good drive or no drive? Is the lamp of good or integrated?
- LED bulb lamp, are driven by a power of the ordinary small beads, driving is very simple only rectification, filtering, limiting the number of components is another large power SMD beads, this drive is more troublesome, SMT SMD components, and double plate, both have the element.
- Q:In a bulb, the ambient temperature of the LED is LED, the temperature of the air in the bulb, or the temperature of the aluminum substrate
- The lamp is normal body temperature measurement temperature lamp, lamp heat sink temperature is the key, if the heat do good, heat sink temperature is close to the junction temperature, but the temperature are generally measured lamp pin temperature, plus a rise coefficient estimation of heat sink temperature, so as to estimate. The temperature of the lamp. The temperature of the aluminum substrate and the heat sink is relatively surface, and the superficial and relatively useful temperature depends on the junction temperature, which is related to the life of the LED. So the temperature near the pin or heat sink is more realistic.
- Q:Led the bulb is flashing. What's wrong with it? How do you fix it?
- There may be no aging, or there may be a power problem.
- Q:What's the difference between a glass cap for a bulb and a PC hood?
- Weight comparisonPC specific gravity 1.2,The proportion of glass (usually glass) is 2.5,That is to say, PC is lighter in weight than glass.
- Q:LED what is the plastic shell of the bulb? What plastic material is better? What do you need to pay attention to?
- You should say that the bulb of the bulb, usually PC material.
- Q:LED bulb with what type of LED beads?
- Of course, the more high-end heat better use EMC3030 lamp, EMC2835 lamp and so on, please consult your supplier
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range