||Lamp luminous flux(lm):
||-370C - 550C
||85-265V, 12v, 24v,36v
1. High brightness LEDs
2. Long life service, lasts up to 30000hr
3. Excellent weathering resistance, insensitive to humidity, suitable for wide range temperature
4. Easy to install, easy to use
5. No strobe flash, speedy start, no flicker, good for eyes
6. Safe, energy-saving, environment friendly
Warm white, white, cool white
● Technical request
-370C - 550C
Protect a Grade
● Application Scopes
Suitable for most indoor lighting applications, such as household, hotel, shopping mall,
supermarket, office, car park, factory, advertising box, car, vessel and other
transportations, can significantly reduce the energy consumption; give you a green light
- Q:Detailed description of LED bulb lamp
- A bulb can be said to be the highest cost of the driver, not the driver, light is not bright. And for the quality of a ball bubble
- Q:How to identify Ic constant current LED bulb?
- The general user how to judge whether the bulb with constant current IC power supply, the general bulb is divided into three kinds, one is the RC driven RC drives are the most simple, because the cost is very low power small bulb and lamp using the scheme of small power LED bulb is often driven by RC, RC driving disadvantage is LED current with voltage fluctuation is changed, the brightness will change, so the resistance capacitance in the price is cheaper and less demanding bulb drive only, one with the IC LED driver, this there is also a constant current power supply, but the precision of constant current IC is not high, this power can only be used in the 220V voltage, the voltage fluctuation of relatively large area will affect the brightness of the LED lamp, and the stability of the power supply is relatively poor, life is better than Relatively short, easy to issue, this power supply is only a three - stage tube and two regulators circuit very...
- Q:Led what's the flash of the bulb?
- I don't know how you flashed this light. Did you flash or turn off the light before you left it?. If the lights are off, you should ask the electrician if the line on the switch is connected or not. If the switch is connected to the negative line, it will flash. If it is open after the flash, mostly driving power problems
- Q:60W how many lumens and how many W LED bulb does incandescent bulb replace?
- General household enough, if in 10 square meters of housing, installation of more than 10W LED lights, brightness is too good, if not the study, it is best not to.
- Q:What is the 15 Watt lumen of the LED bulb?
- LM, refers to a candle (CD, Candela Candela, unit of luminous intensity, the equivalent of an ordinary candle light intensity) in a solid angle corresponding to the spherical cone ball (1 square meters of the unit sphere radius of 1 meters on the representative point of view, the corresponding section in the center angle of about 65 degrees the total emission flux) on the.
- Q:Why can't the voice switch control the time of the LED bulb?
- The production lights can be controlled. Where do they go to consult?
- Q:What does "A19" mean in LED A19 bulb?
- A stands for bubble type, A hemisphere bubble19 the numbers in the back indicate the size of the bulb (mm in diameter)On the market LED bulb generally has: hemisphere bubble lamp, A15, A17, A50, A60Global bubble G45, G55, G80, G120 and so on
- Q:Are there any differences between negative ion bulb and LED bulb?
- LED bulbs are made by plug-in lights or SMD or high-power LED, and there is no built-in negative ion generator.
- Q:LED can the bulb be used in the bathroom?
- Yes, the bulb may is waterproof and dustproof with protection
- Q:Where can LED bulb be used?
- The surface of the lamp body is sprayed with high quality heat radiation paint, that is, the heat dissipation efficiency is ensured, and the appearance is elegant, and the utility model provides better guarantee for the low temperature work of the product.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range