||Lamp luminous flux(lm):
||-370C - 550C
||85-265V, 12v, 24v,36v
1. High brightness LEDs 96pcs(4pcs COB)
2. Long life service, lasts up to 30000hr
3. Excellent weathering resistance, insensitive to humidity, suitable for wide range temperature
4. Easy to install, easy to use
5. No strobe flash, speedy start, no flicker, good for eyes
6. Safe, energy-saving, environment friendly
Suitable for most indoor lighting applications, such as household, hotel, shopping mall,
supermarket, office, car park, factory, advertising box, car, vessel and other transportations,
can significantly reduce the energy consumption; give you a green light environment
Check a project
Warm white, white, cool white
● Technical request
-370C - 550C
Protect a Grade
- Q:Is there any flicker in the LED bulb?
- That should be a combination of small power and multiple LED lights! The main reason is the strobe power problem, to tell the truth, I do not set the LED power supply, improvement in the well to be unable to give you much help, our production of LED products, the procurement of materials and parts suppliers will request strobe or in the power supply design problem, if you want to buy LED products, especially is the bulb, I suggest you buy a large power assembly (i.e., the shell is Aluminum Alloy)!
- Q:What are the requirements of the LED series inspection specification for bulb bulbs?
- Anti torque test is carried out using only suitable for torque meter, torque test, lamp holder should be firmly bonded on the lamp or lamps used to purchase spin spin out parts, E26 and E27 for 3N*m.
- Q:Who knows where the broken LED bulb is?
- The proposed open, lamp is broken, can find light black or other unusual circumstances, bad power supply at the circuit board and components have the same burn what, under normal circumstances is such.
- Q:Led what's the flash of the bulb?
- So, this is the power overheating protection at work. It will not be the case if the outer shell is enlarged or the room is ventilated and the heat should be cooled.
- Q:Is it possible to manually weld LED bulb bulbs?
- If you can guarantee that you can add thermal grease just fill the gap without obstructing the normal contact, it is useful, but this process is very difficult for you to do, and the theory can improve the thermal efficiency of thermal grease, but actually you are not up to the process it is possible to reduce the thermal efficiency, you added more is to seek psychological comfort, you can on the heating plate welding of light, with one side of the thermal grease solder, such thermal effect is better
- Q:How does the LED bulb look good or bad?
- Plastic bulb lamp, I have done it myself, this gadget specializes in low-end market, it is recommended not to use, used well, used for a long time, used poorly, minutes of effort have to hang.
- Q:LED bulb PC, will the white cover affect the color temperature of the finished lamp?
- The chip may damp, no air humidity warehouse management process; or the chip in the assembly process by foreign influence, the lampshade is removed, and then measured once in the color of the aluminum plate radiator
- Q:Where can LED bulb be used?
- The surface of the lamp body is sprayed with high quality heat radiation paint, that is, the heat dissipation efficiency is ensured, and the appearance is elegant, and the utility model provides better guarantee for the low temperature work of the product.
- Q:Why is 3W's LED plastic bulb so cheap on the market? Is there any drawback to the price difference between aluminum and aluminum?
- The LED price of aluminum alloy 3W is probably about 30.
- Q:What is the 15 Watt lumen of the LED bulb?
- In general, every W is 60 to 100lm, the average is about 80lm, 15W is about 1200lm
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range