||Lamp luminous flux(lm):
||-370C - 550C
||85-265V, 12v, 24v,36v
1. High brightness LEDs 72pcs(3pcs COB)
2. Long life service, lasts up to 30000hr
3. Excellent weathering resistance, insensitive to humidity, suitable for wide range temperature
4. Easy to install, easy to use
5. No strobe flash, speedy start, no flicker, good for eyes
6. Safe, energy-saving, environment friendly
Warm white, white, cool white
● Technical request
-370C - 550C
Protect a Grade
Check a project
- Q:LED how does the bulb return electricity?
- A 0 ohm resistor with a large point on the negative electrode
- Q:I want to ask for high power LED bulb lamp wire inexplicably broke, and in large quantities. Is the quality of the lamp?
- Have you used it or haven't you bought it yet?
- Q:Ordinary lamp LED bulb can?
- Absolutely, without any effect. It can be directly across to look at the opening of several inches.
- Q:What is the 15 Watt lumen of the LED bulb?
- In general, every W is 60 to 100lm, the average is about 80lm, 15W is about 1200lm
- Q:LED bulb w can replace 40W incandescent lamp
- D lamp lumen value is ordinary incandescent lamp about 3 times, but LED ball bubble mask transmittance should be based on material, can use 10W or so LED acrylic mask ball bubble instead. Because I received a similar customer complaint, 7W's LED light bulb was replaced with an 20W energy-saving lamp, which was not bright enough.
- Q:LED bulb lamp drive power electrical connection, will delay a few seconds before the lamp light, and power creaks, who know what it is!
- Power supply has noise, it is the design of transformer, winding, the design of switch power supply.. Engineering reference..
- Q:Why can't the voice switch control the time of the LED bulb?
- The power of LED bulb is much less than that of incandescent lamp, and the control loop and light bulb of simple sound control lamp are connected in series, and the load is different and the time delay is different
- Q:LED what is the glue between the aluminum base of the bulb and the cooling aluminum?
- It's best to use heat conductive glue, such as ST922.
- Q:What's the cause of the noise during the aging of LED bulb bulbs?
- Either AC or DC LED lighting there will be a power module, a small hidden in the lamp body, the daily working state can produce high temperature, if the AC power supply temperature will be higher, because the lamp body appears to flicker, high temperature and long time will lead to the power supply module parts welding, weld or aging, so a lot of alternating current LED lighting the metal shell, to facilitate heat dissipation, the DC power supply is adopted to eliminate the flicker, reduces the electrical power, so the DC temperature should be low.
- Q:Choose which light bulb LED bulb is the healthiest
- For home use, you can select LED bulb below 8W, with a color temperature below 3500K
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range