LED Filament Bulb with 360degree beam angle can be used in household applications including table and floor lamps, wall sconces, and open pendant fixtures, chandelier bulb. It makes the beautiful light effect and light your area comfortable, warmful and romantic.
1. Low heat output,high quality LED source and high light transmission over 90%,no shade.
2. Low power consuption:80% energy-saving than traditional lamps.
3. Long lifetime :tenfold of the compact florescent bulb.
4. High CRI,more than 85RA;Enviroment-friendly:
5. Vibration resistant Easy to transport and install.
6. Body with excellent thermal managing design.
Epi-star cob led filament
warm white 3000k
20°C to 40 °C
AC 100-245V 50Hz
LED Emitter Life
LED Lamp Life
· Signal Lighting
· Lobby & Hotel lighting
· High Ceilings & Chandeliers
· Shopping Malls & Amusement Parks Recessed Cans
· Cabinet/Under Cabinet ,Step & Cove Lighting
· Wall lamp
1. Customized label/ Logo can be made onto Product or box.
2. OEM/ODM are avaliable.
Packing & Delivery
1 x Bulb
1 x Inner Box
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-15 business days for Bulk Orders for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:LED bulb is broken. The luminous patch is not bad. Can it be made into USB lamp?
- Cannot connect directly. LED bulb is usually a series of LED series, and then parallel, generally about 12V. Single chip LED generally rated voltage at 3.0V~3.6V, USB, output voltage of about 5.0V.
- Q:Led the bulb is flashing. What's wrong with it? How do you fix it?
- There are several cases of flashing lights:There is one to three flashes when the switch is switched off. This is due to an incomplete discharge of the electrolyte in the power supply.The power supply is flashing fast. This is the quality of the power supply problems, there are many specific reasons.It is found that the design of the power supply is related to the structural design of the lamp due to the insufficient margin of the power supply and the increase of temperature!
- Q:What brand of LED bulb is good in quality?
- What brand of LED bulb is good? LED bulb has replaced the ordinary fluorescent lamp and incandescent lamp gradually, with the market demand is more and more big, and the production of the LED lamp threshold is very low, so a lot of small family workshop also began assembling production of LED lamps, the technical content is low, without testing and certification of products, also began to circulate on the market.
- Q:How did the trademark on the LED bulb go up?
- Laser printing and screen printing, pad printing can be, look at the needs and equipment.
- Q:What's the cause of the noise during the aging of LED bulb bulbs?
- Either AC or DC LED lighting there will be a power module, a small hidden in the lamp body, the daily working state can produce high temperature, if the AC power supply temperature will be higher, because the lamp body appears to flicker, high temperature and long time will lead to the power supply module parts welding, weld or aging, so a lot of alternating current LED lighting the metal shell, to facilitate heat dissipation, the DC power supply is adopted to eliminate the flicker, reduces the electrical power, so the DC temperature should be low.
- Q:LED how to classify bulb bulbs?See some LED bubble bulb specifications are written in A60, A45, and some are written G60, G45, I do not know, in addition to the maximum diameter of the same, what is the difference between the meaning of A and G?In addition, how can the whole LED bulb be classified, only by the maximum diameter, or with other classifications?,
- No other special significanceThe type of label has made their size, type or number of series LED lamp series models more balls of small power spherical. No number certain special shape at present. High power may be more common. Watts arrangement model
- Q:Are there any differences between negative ion bulb and LED bulb?
- Negative ions should belong to traditional lighting technology, LED is the latest lighting technology
- Q:LED what are the bulb screws?
- There are E14, E27, E40, B22, LED bulb, only these screwsThe most commonly used are the E27 sizes, and the E14 is used in small bulbs, such as refrigerators and E40, for larger power.
- Q:LED how does the bulb return electricity?
- What is reflow? Never heard of it. I am a lighting technician
- Q:Why is 3W's LED plastic bulb so cheap on the market? Is there any drawback to the price difference between aluminum and aluminum?
- The difference of power factor is large, and the resistance capacitance pressure drop is below 0.5 PF. Constant current and constant voltage drive PF over 0.9. The resistance drop pressure is really attractive, after all, the price is there. The average person doesn't understand the look.
Established in 1999,it is a manufacturer specializing in the research, development and production of LED and LED lights. We are located in Shenzhen, with convenient transportation access. All of our products comply with international quality standards and are greatly appreciated in a variety of different markets throughout the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Mid East；Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 4,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range