LED Filament Bulb with 360degree beam angle can be used in household applications including table and floor lamps, wall sconces, and open pendant fixtures, chandelier bulb. It makes the beautiful light effect and light your area comfortable, warmful and romantic.
1. Low heat output,high quality LED source and high light transmission over 90%,no shade.
2. Low power consuption:80% energy-saving than traditional lamps.
3. Long lifetime :tenfold of the compact florescent bulb.
4. High CRI,more than 85RA;Enviroment-friendly:
5. Vibration resistant Easy to transport and install.
6. Body with excellent thermal managing design.
Epi-star cob led filament
warm white 3000k
20°C to 40 °C
AC 100-245V 50Hz
LED Emitter Life
LED Lamp Life
· Signal Lighting
· Lobby & Hotel lighting
· High Ceilings & Chandeliers
· Shopping Malls & Amusement Parks Recessed Cans
· Cabinet/Under Cabinet ,Step & Cove Lighting
· Wall lamp
1. Customized label/ Logo can be made onto Product or box.
2. OEM/ODM are avaliable.
Packing & Delivery
1 x Bulb
1 x Inner Box
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-15 business days for Bulk Orders for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Who knows where the broken LED bulb is?
- The proposed open, lamp is broken, can find light black or other unusual circumstances, bad power supply at the circuit board and components have the same burn what, under normal circumstances is such.
- Q:Choose which light bulb LED bulb is the healthiest
- For home use, you can select LED bulb below 8W, with a color temperature below 3500K
- Q:What are the characteristics of LED bulb?
- Less power consumption, a 5 Watt LED bulb, equivalent to 40 watts of ordinary incandescent.
- Q:Will the LED bulb, T8, T5 lights, radiator lamps, is the hotter the better? What's the regular temperature? What are the common heat release materials? Specifications?
- With the temperature of the heat sink to judge a lamp is not easy, the domestic aluminum radiator are generally more, for T8T5 will have to see the size of the whole lamp power, the simplest is to look at the weight, the relative materials generally heavier will be better.
- Q:Can the bulb's true life reach 30000~50000 by LED?
- According to the current LED manufacturing technology, LED bulb has a lifetime of up to 30000 hours.
- Q:The difference between an incandescent lamp, an energy-saving lamp, and an energy-saving LED bulb
- 5, the three have different service life. The service life of incandescent lamp is in 1000 hours or so, the service life of energy-saving lamp is in 6000-8000 hours, and the service life of LED lamp can reach more than 30 thousand hours.
- Q:What are the types of LED bulb?
- power LED bulb is the traditional incandescent lamp 1/10, half of the power of the energy-saving lamp, high efficiency and energy saving is the best
- Q:Why is 3W's LED plastic bulb so cheap on the market? Is there any drawback to the price difference between aluminum and aluminum?
- The first is Aluminum Alloy better heat dissipation, aluminum is relatively high, and made products, together with the positive effect is not the same, in addition, the wick and the circuit there will be differences, this will also affect the application of life and feelings.
- Q:How to identify Ic constant current LED bulb?
- Another is to destroy the bulb and see the power inside the bulb. Not a constant current power supply, only some capacitors, diodes, resistors, and the like. The constant current drive, in addition to the diode electrolytic capacitor, there is a 6 foot IC and a triode, there is a high frequency isolation transformer. To make it clear, you can take a look at it.
- Q:LED what is the plastic shell of the bulb? What plastic material is better? What do you need to pay attention to?
- LED is the most important heat, light will not be so serious, the thermal conductivity is relatively high Aluminum Alloy, so LED manufacturers usually choose to use aluminum shell
Established in 1999,it is a manufacturer specializing in the research, development and production of LED and LED lights. We are located in Shenzhen, with convenient transportation access. All of our products comply with international quality standards and are greatly appreciated in a variety of different markets throughout the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Mid East；Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 4,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range