||Lamp luminous flux(lm):
||-370C - 550C
||85-265V, 12v, 24v,36v
Warm white, white, cool white
● Technical request
-370C - 550C
Protect a Grade
1. High brightness LEDs 72pcs(3pcs COB)
2. Long life service, lasts up to 30000hr
3. Excellent weathering resistance, insensitive to humidity, suitable for wide range temperature
4. Easy to install, easy to use
5. No strobe flash, speedy start, no flicker, good for eyes
6. Safe, energy-saving, environment friendly
● Application Scopes
Suitable for most indoor lighting applications, such as household, hotel, shopping mall, supermarket,
office, car park, factory, advertising box, car, vessel and other transportations, can significantly
reduce the energy consumption; give you a green light environment
- Q:What's the reason why LED bulb gets a lot of heat?
- If the radiator is about the same size, it's not nice to touch the low temperature, because the heat accumulates in it and doesn't come out. The.LED lamp doesn't last long
- Q:What are the requirements of the LED series inspection specification for bulb bulbs?
- The temperature rise of the finished lamp is not more than 120K. The temperature rise is equivalent to the maximum value of 60W incandescent lamp.
- Q:What is the 15 Watt lumen of the LED bulb?
- The general high-power lamp for 1W 80ML 15W ~ ~ ~ is about 1200 lumens, but you use good chip ~ higher lumen.
- Q:LED bulb lamp drive power electrical connection, will delay a few seconds before the lamp light, and power creaks, who know what it is!
- The most direct and simplest answer is the power problem.
- Q:Why is 3W's LED plastic bulb so cheap on the market? Is there any drawback to the price difference between aluminum and aluminum?
- Now the market LED lamps quality uneven. LED lamps need constant current and constant voltage drive to be durable. The cheap 3W LED plastic bulb power supply is only the drive of the resistance capacitance pressure drop. Drive rank: 1. constant current and constant voltage drive. 2. constant current non constant voltage drive. 3. constant pressure and no current drive. 4. resistance capacitance pressure drop drive (resistance capacitance voltage drop is the worst and cost is the cheapest)
- Q:Can the bulb's true life reach 30000~50000 by LED?
- The white LED lighting bulb basically is to use GaN based blue LED excitation light yellow fluorescent powder to realize white light, which is a two yuan color white, there are three kinds of RGB LED chip mixed light, but the high cost of LED, the general industrial production less
- Q:What is the AC voltage of the LED bulb?
- LED lamp or constant voltage drive, generally through the drive circuit filter rectifier, LED bulb bulb AC voltage is generally 220V, power is divided into 3W, 5W, 7W, 8W, 9W, 12W and so on.
- Q:Are there any differences between negative ion bulb and LED bulb?
- Negative ions should belong to traditional lighting technology, LED is the latest lighting technology
- Q:Led the bulb is flashing. What's wrong with it? How do you fix it?
- There are several cases of flashing lights:There is one to three flashes when the switch is switched off. This is due to an incomplete discharge of the electrolyte in the power supply.The power supply is flashing fast. This is the quality of the power supply problems, there are many specific reasons.It is found that the design of the power supply is related to the structural design of the lamp due to the insufficient margin of the power supply and the increase of temperature!
- Q:How to identify Ic constant current LED bulb?
- Let me tell you what. If the bulb is not damaged, the regulator needs a regulator to lower its voltage and see if the bulb's brightness is dark. If it follows, it is not a constant current source, but a blocking capacitor. If the voltage is greatly reduced, the brightness change is not constant, that is, the constant current source bulb (because the constant current source lamp can change between 80V--260V, the voltage is normal, and the output is constant).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range