||Lamp luminous flux(lm):
||-370C - 550C
||85-265V, 12v, 24v,36v
1. High brightness LEDs 72pcs(3pcs COB)
2. Long life service, lasts up to 30000hr
3. Excellent weathering resistance, insensitive to humidity, suitable for wide range temperature
4. Easy to install, easy to use
5. No strobe flash, speedy start, no flicker, good for eyes
6. Safe, energy-saving, environment friendly
Warm white, white, cool white
● Technical request
-370C - 550C
Protect a Grade
● Application Scopes
Suitable for most indoor lighting applications, such as household, hotel, shopping mall, supermarket,
office, car park, factory, advertising box, car, vessel and other transportations, can significantly
reduce the energy consumption; give you a green light environment
- Q:Seeking the production process of LED bulb... Thanks
- First of all, of course, the preparation of materials, the specific operation of the lamp to practice, each lamp has different methods of assembly, there are different work instructions. Only through practice can we write good and practical processes. Figure is a flow chart of MR16 assembly.
- Q:Why can't the voice switch control the time of the LED bulb?
- Current problem. The current is too weak. You don't have to use an electric meter to see if you can work properly without a light bulb. Change the timer switch.
- Q:Are there any differences between negative ion bulb and LED bulb?
- Negative ions should belong to traditional lighting technology, LED is the latest lighting technology
- Q:LED how does the bulb return electricity?
- A 0 ohm resistor with a large point on the negative electrode
- Q:LED what is the glue between the aluminum base of the bulb and the cooling aluminum?
- Heat conductive adhesive is best.Heat conductive adhesive, also known as thermal conductive silica gel. Organic silica gel as the main body, adding fillers, thermal conductive materials and other polymer materials, mixed by silica gel, has better thermal conductivity, electrical insulation performance, widely used in electronic components. Also known as: thermal silica, silicone rubber, silicone heat, thermal conductivity of silicone. The accelerator is used to solidify a transformer, transistor, and other heating elements onto a printed circuit board assembly or radiator
- Q:What brand of LED bulb is good in quality?
- View brightness. Incandescent lamps usually only talk about wattage instead of lumens, but LED bulbs can count in watts, but wattage does not represent the number of lumens due to the continuous development of LED's luminous efficiency.
- Q:How does the LED bulb go with the power?
- Online shopping search: LED driver power 12-18w, the key to see the current must be 300mA, covering the 36V
- Q:Detailed description of LED bulb lamp
- A bulb is composed of seven parts, which are at the top of the glass cover is stuck on the base, the base will be above the hole, the base is connected with the heat conducting seat, heat conduction seat is connected with the radiator, connected with the lamp holder is the driving power, light is lamp.
- Q:LED what is the plastic shell of the bulb? What plastic material is better? What do you need to pay attention to?
- LED is the most important heat, light will not be so serious, the thermal conductivity is relatively high Aluminum Alloy, so LED manufacturers usually choose to use aluminum shell
- Q:What's the reason why LED bulb gets a lot of heat?
- If the radiator has a large radiating area, the temperature is low
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range