||Lamp luminous flux(lm):
||-370C - 550C
||85-265V, 12v, 24v,36v
1. High brightness LEDs
2. Long life service, lasts up to 30000hr
3. Excellent weathering resistance, insensitive to humidity, suitable for wide range temperature
4. Easy to install, easy to use
5. No strobe flash, speedy start, no flicker, good for eyes
6. Safe, energy-saving, environment friendly
Warm white, white, cool white
● Technical request
-370C - 550C
Protect a Grade
Check a project
Suitable for most indoor lighting applications, such as household, hotel, shopping mall,
supermarket, office, car park, factory, advertising box, car, vessel and other transportations,
can significantly reduce the energy consumption; give you a green light environment
- Q:LED bulb PC, will the white cover affect the color temperature of the finished lamp?
- Our company is doing LED lamps, about the color temperature has indeed been deviation, we call this phenomenon called drift. But there will be no 6000K drift, and there are two possibilities for you
- Q:Will the power of the LED bulb grow longer and longer? Why?
- In general, LED energy-saving lamps (including LED bulb bulbs) use a constant current drive that does not change the magnitude of the current with time or temperature, so it does not become more powerful as it grows for longer periods of time.On the other hand, if because of long time use leads to LED lamp temperature rise, according to the electrical properties of semiconductor, the PN junction voltage will also decreases with increasing temperature. Then, when the current is constant, a drop in the voltage drop means a decrease in power consumption, although the reduction is very small.
- Q:What's the reason why LED bulb gets a lot of heat?
- If the radiator has a large radiating area, the temperature is low
- Q:LED bulb lamp drive power electrical connection, will delay a few seconds before the lamp light, and power creaks, who know what it is!
- Power supply has noise, it is the design of transformer, winding, the design of switch power supply.. Engineering reference..
- Q:What are the driving IC used in LED bulb?
- M8900 can replace BP3309, SY5810 SY5840 MT7930, ME 8316, without modifying the circuit used directly.M8900Is an original side feedback, with single stage active PFC high precision LED constant current control chip, M8900 integrated single level active PFC line, can achieve higher power factor and very low total harmonic distortion, chip canThe quasi resonant mode is achieved, thereby achieving higher efficiency and reducing switching losses. M8900 features multiple protection functions to ensure system reliability, including LED open circuit protection, chip overvoltage protection, and UVLO deficiencyVoltage protection, LED short circuit protection, cycle by cycle current limiting, etc..
- Q:What are the requirements of the LED series inspection specification for bulb bulbs?
- Insulation resistance: the lamp should not be placed for 48 hours in the damp box with relative humidity of hours. The air temperature in the box shall be controlled at any value between 20~30 degrees centigrade, and the temperature difference is within 1 degrees. The insulation resistance shall be measured in the wet box. Now the DC voltage on the lamp is about 500V. After 1min, the insulation resistance test will begin. The insulation resistance between the lamp holder, the current carrying metal parts and the accessible lamp parts shall be no less than 4M ohms.
- Q:What material is applied to the glass cover of the LED bulb? Can reach 90% of the light, can not see the inside of the lamp. Who knows, thanks for telling!
- Sandblasting can be transparent, light is not dazzling,But will still see the light...
- Q:What are the characteristics of LED bulb?
- LED bulb advantages: energy saving: the same brightness, power consumption for ordinary energy-saving lamps 1/4. Environmental protection: no harmful substances such as mercury, no pollution to the environment. (experts point out that mercury contained in a fluorescent energy-saving lamp can contaminate 180 tons of water sources). Economy: as a result of electricity saving, electricity costs can be reduced, and the cost of the lamps can be recovered for one and a half years. A family can save tens of thousands of yuan a month. Low carbon: saving electricity is equivalent to reducing carbon emissions. Long life: LED lamp life of 50 thousand hours, six hours a day, that is, 20 years of life. The price depends on how many watts you need, and the price varies with the wattage. Now the family uses "lightning man" led, very good, the price, quality, those are good, you can go and see. Hope to help you.
- Q:LED can the bulb be used in the bathroom?
- Yes, the bulb may is waterproof and dustproof with protection
- Q:LED what does "A60" mean by bulb 60? And what does "MR16" mean?
- 60: diameter 60mm (metric unit) MR16: diameter is 16*1/8*25.4mm (Imperial units), although refers to the diameter, but the height and other dimensions are also prescribed
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range