||Lamp luminous flux(lm):
||-370C - 550C
||85-265V, 12v, 24v,36v
1. High brightness LEDs
2. Long life service, lasts up to 30000hr
3. Excellent weathering resistance, insensitive to humidity, suitable for wide range temperature
4. Easy to install, easy to use
5. No strobe flash, speedy start, no flicker, good for eyes
6. Safe, energy-saving, environment friendly
Suitable for most indoor lighting applications, such as household, hotel,
shopping mall, supermarket, office, car park, factory, advertising box, car,
vessel and other transportations, can significantly reduce the energy
consumption; give you a green light environment
Warm white, white, cool white
● Technical request
-370C - 550C
Protect a Grade
Check a project
- Q:LED bulb is broken. The luminous patch is not bad. Can it be made into USB lamp?
- LED bulb is broken. The luminous patch is not bad. It can be made into USB lamp.LED bulb is usually a series of LED series, and then parallel, generally about 12V.Single chip LED generally rated voltage at 3.0V~3.6V, USB, output voltage of about 5.0V.Look at the LED in the LED bulb. Several LED are connected in series. Several groups are connected together, and then the voltage is estimated.Then the power of the bulb is divided by the voltage of the LED bulb to calculate the required current.Select the appropriate LED drive circuit. The average USB output current of the computer is only 100mA~500mA. The power is not enough to make the LED light to normal brightness, or it may damage the USB interface. It is better to use the USB charger interface.Light emitting diodes, referred to as LED. Made from compounds containing gallium (Ga), arsenic (As), phosphorus (P), nitrogen (N) and so on.
- Q:LED what is the plastic shell of the bulb? What plastic material is better? What do you need to pay attention to?
- There are several good LED ball bubble, which with aluminum cooling. Relatively new appearance.
- Q:Who knows where the broken LED bulb is?
- The most common problem is that 1, the drive power is broken 2, the light source due to excessive or excessive flow leading to necrosis
- Q:In a bulb, the ambient temperature of the LED is LED, the temperature of the air in the bulb, or the temperature of the aluminum substrate
- The lamp is normal body temperature measurement temperature lamp, lamp heat sink temperature is the key, if the heat do good, heat sink temperature is close to the junction temperature, but the temperature are generally measured lamp pin temperature, plus a rise coefficient estimation of heat sink temperature, so as to estimate. The temperature of the lamp. The temperature of the aluminum substrate and the heat sink is relatively surface, and the superficial and relatively useful temperature depends on the junction temperature, which is related to the life of the LED. So the temperature near the pin or heat sink is more realistic.
- Q:Will the power of the LED bulb grow longer and longer? Why?
- Could you tell me the measurement method? - how about the side current and voltage? Or, whether direct measurement of active power under mains power supply?Also, can you tell me the circuit of LED bulb? DC power supply or AC power supply? Constant current module drive or RC current limiter? If the power supply is 12 volts low, is the resistor only current limiting?I feel something doesn't make sense......In one case, the longer the duration of the LED bulb, the greater the power:In some advanced LED bulb bulbs, an anti impact "slow start" circuit is added to the design, and a NTC (negative temperature coefficient) resistor is incorporated into the LED power supply circuit.Because of the larger resistance of NTC in cold state, the current of LED is smaller and the power is relatively small;With the use of electricity LED bulbs, NTC resistance temperature gradually increased, the resistance is reduced, the current of LED is also increased, so the power LED bulb also increases, temperature stability, until NTC resistance unchanged so far.
- Q:Why can't the voice switch control the time of the LED bulb?
- Originally white silk lamp, later replaced by LED bulb, with a light activated switch control, replaced by LED bulb, the lamp does not extinguish for 30 seconds
- Q:What are the characteristics of LED bulb?
- LED bulb advantages: energy saving: the same brightness, power consumption for ordinary energy-saving lamps 1/4. Environmental protection: no harmful substances such as mercury, no pollution to the environment. (experts point out that mercury contained in a fluorescent energy-saving lamp can contaminate 180 tons of water sources). Economy: as a result of electricity saving, electricity costs can be reduced, and the cost of the lamps can be recovered for one and a half years. A family can save tens of thousands of yuan a month. Low carbon: saving electricity is equivalent to reducing carbon emissions. Long life: LED lamp life of 50 thousand hours, six hours a day, that is, 20 years of life. The price depends on how many watts you need, and the price varies with the wattage. Now the family uses "lightning man" led, very good, the price, quality, those are good, you can go and see. Hope to help you.
- Q:How does the LED bulb go with the power?
- voltage range as long as the 36V can be achieved, for example: voltage range 24v-80v is very good,
- Q:LED what does "A60" mean by bulb 60? And what does "MR16" mean?
- MR is a reflector that is represented by a plurality of reflector groups, and 16 represents the maximum outer diameter of 1/8*16*25.4=50
- Q:LED how does the bulb return electricity?
- A 0 ohm resistor with a large point on the negative electrode
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range