||Lamp luminous flux(lm):
||-370C - 550C
||85-265V, 12v, 24v,36v
1. High brightness LEDs
2. Long life service, lasts up to 30000hr
3. Excellent weathering resistance, insensitive to humidity, suitable for wide range temperature
4. Easy to install, easy to use
5. No strobe flash, speedy start, no flicker, good for eyes
6. Safe, energy-saving, environment friendly
Warm white, white, cool white
● Technical request
-370C - 550C
Protect a Grade
Check a project
Suitable for most indoor lighting applications, such as household, hotel,
shopping mall, supermarket, office, car park, factory, advertising box, car,
vessel and other transportations, can significantly reduce the energy
consumption; give you a green light environment
- Q:LED bulb lamp drive power electrical connection, will delay a few seconds before the lamp light, and power creaks, who know what it is!
- The most direct and simplest answer is the power problem.
- Q:Ordinary lamp LED bulb can?
- As long as the inside of the interface is the same, for example, the E27 interface (ordinary spiral, that can be installed energy-saving lamps) installed there is no problem, LED bulb is now a lot of 110V-220V high voltage power supply, so the stability is very strong, the key is to save electricity, saving seventy percent than the energy-saving lamp, no effect, ease of use.
- Q:What material is applied to the glass cover of the LED bulb? Can reach 90% of the light, can not see the inside of the lamp. Who knows, thanks for telling!
- Can reach 90% of the light, can not see the inside of the lamp
- Q:What's the cause of the noise during the aging of LED bulb bulbs?
- Either AC or DC LED lighting there will be a power module, a small hidden in the lamp body, the daily working state can produce high temperature, if the AC power supply temperature will be higher, because the lamp body appears to flicker, high temperature and long time will lead to the power supply module parts welding, weld or aging, so a lot of alternating current LED lighting the metal shell, to facilitate heat dissipation, the DC power supply is adopted to eliminate the flicker, reduces the electrical power, so the DC temperature should be low.
- Q:What advantages does LED bulb replace energy saving lamp?
- LED lamp structure is strong, green environmental protection, not easy to destroy, long life (generally 5 years is not a problem), this is energy-saving lamps can not be compared
- Q:LED how to classify bulb bulbs?See some LED bubble bulb specifications are written in A60, A45, and some are written G60, G45, I do not know, in addition to the maximum diameter of the same, what is the difference between the meaning of A and G?In addition, how can the whole LED bulb be classified, only by the maximum diameter, or with other classifications?,
- LED bulb has two kinds of high power and small power, as well as color. High power bulb has a radiating fin from its shape. It is well recognized
- Q:What does the LED bulb patch mean?
- The LED patch (SMD) is made of FPC circuit board, LED lamp and high quality silica gel sleeve. Waterproof performance, using low voltage DC power supply is safe and convenient, light colors, bright colors; outdoor use can be anti UV aging, yellowing, high temperature resistance and other advantages, the products are widely used in building lights, decorative lighting, advertising and entertainment quasi decorative lighting lighting field.
- Q:Detailed description of LED bulb lamp
- Healthy LED is a green light source. The LED lamp is driven by DC without flicker. Without infrared and ultraviolet components, without radiation pollution, it has high color rendering and has a strong luminous directionality, good dimming performance and no visual error when the color temperature changes
- Q:What's the reason why LED bulb gets a lot of heat?
- If the radiator is about the same size, it's not nice to touch the low temperature, because the heat accumulates in it and doesn't come out. The.LED lamp doesn't last long
- Q:What is the 15 Watt lumen of the LED bulb?
- In general, every W is 60 to 100lm, the average is about 80lm, 15W is about 1200lm
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range