Order On-line Tracking
LED Decorative Lamp Description
Magnolia LED A60 bulb is a creative product comparing with common LED bulbs. By adopting artistical design idea, SFT applies magnolia shape into the LED bulb and creates the patented distributing cavity technology. With this technology, the omnidirectional lighting and better thermal dissipation can be realized. The lamp offers naturally warm light with beautiful sparking effect, while consuming 9W energy only, which meets the Energy Star standard.
Main Features of the LED Decorative Lamp
* Crystal sparking warm light by clear bulb, comfortable soft warm light by frosted bulb Perfect for chandelier
* 300°light distribution. All around illumination.
* Group dimming with 30-40 lamps depending on dimmer capability.
* Small size with high lumen output.
* Excellent stability of light color temperature by white LED technology with top brands.
* Long life, 25000 hr guarantees no maintenance over 22.8 years if lit 3hrs a day.
* Energy saving: up to 75% energy saving.
* True vision by high color rendering index.
* No mercury, no UV light, no hazardous material, benefit for your health and environment friendly.
LED Decorative Lamp Images
LED Decorative Lamp Specification
FAQ of LED Decorative Lamp
*What are LEDs?
LEDs are light emitting diodes. These are electronic components that produce light by conversion of electrical energy directly to light by the movement of electrons within the material of the diode. They are important because due to their efficiency and low energy, they are beginning to replace most conventional light sources.
*What makes LEDs more robust than other light sources?
LEDs have no gases, filaments or any moving parts to fatigue. They provide light through a one step process that takes place within the diode. There is no glass to break or screwed contacts to loosen.
*Why do LEDs have a higher initial cost than conventional light sources?
LEDs are made of electronic components which need to be packaged together to offer long lasting efficient light sources to the end user. Apart from the LED chip itself which has sapphire and gallium in the semiconductor, the process of packaging with materials like ceramic, rare earth phosphors, silicone, solder and gold wire add to the overall cost. White LEDs require further tests for calibration and standardisation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|