Order On-line Tracking
LED Decoration Lamp SFT-G16.5-C NA Version Description
This bulb is a creative product comparing with common LED bulb. By adopting artistical design idea, SFT applies Magnolia shape into the LED bulb and creates the patented distributing cavity technology. With this technology, the omnidirectional lighting and better thermal dissipation can be realized. The lamp offers naturally warm light with beautiful sparking effect, while consuming 5W energy only, which meets the Energy Star standard.
Main Features of LED Decoration Lamp SFT-G16.5-C NA Version
* Crystal sparking warm light by clear bulb, comfortable soft warm light by frosted bulb. Perfect for chandelier
* 300° light distribution. All around illumination.
* Group dimming with 30-40 lamps depending on dimmer capability.
* Small size with high lumen output.
* Cree inside: Excellent stability of light color temperature by CREE® white LED technology.
* Long life, 25000 hr guarantees no maintenance over 22.8 years if lit 3 hrs a day.
* Energy saving: up to 80% energy saving.
* True vision by high color rendering index.
* No mercury, no UV light, no hazardous material, benefit for your health and environmental friendly.
LED Decoration Lamp SFT-G16.5-C NA Version Images
LED Decoration Lamp SFT-G16.5-C NA Version Specification
|Model||Voltage||Norm. Wattage||Cap Base||Approx.Lumens||Dimmable||Bulb|
|Shade||Color Temp.||Color Rendering|
|SFT-G16.5-C 4A E12/WW D||120v||5w||E12||250||Y||G16.5||Clear||2700||82||300||25000||45|
|SFT-G16.5-C 4B E12/WW D||120v||5w||E12||230||Y||G16.5||Frosted||2700||82||300||25000||45|
|SFT-G16.5-C 4A E26/WW D||120v||5w||E26||250||Y||G16.5||Clear||2700||82||300||25000||45|
|SFT-G16.5-C 4B E26/WW D||120v||5w||E26||230||Y||G16.5||Frosted||2700||82||300||25000||45|
|SFT-G16.5-C 4A E12/WW||120v||5w||E12||250||N||G16.5||Clear||2700||82||300||25000||45|
|SFT-G16.5-C 4B E12/WW||120v||5w||E12||230||N||G16.5||Frosted||2700||82||300||25000||45|
|SFT-G16.5-C 4A E26/WW||120v||5w||E26||250||N||G16.5||Clear||2700||82||300||25000||45|
|SFT-G16.5-C 4B E26/WW||120v||5w||E26||230||N||G16.5||Frosted||2700||82||300||25000||45|
FAQ of LED Decoration Lamp SFT-G16.5-C NA Version
*What are the strategies in the development of LED technology that are helping to reduce the cost of LEDs in the future?
Some of the strategies reducing the cost of LEDs in the future are:
· Reduction in the production process.
·Simplification and reduction in the number of components.
·Introduction of new materials.
*Is it true that LED lights do not attract insects?
Most insects are primarily attracted to Ultra-violet rays to help them forage, navigate and select mates. For example Indian moths are attracted to UV-365nm and green light-500nm. LEDs do not have UV content and hence do not attract so many insects compared to conventional light sources.
*What is a light engine?
A light engine is the LED equivalent of a conventional lamp. It normally consists of the LED chip mounted on a circuit board which has electrical and mechanical fixings. I.e. the light engine is ready to be fixed in the luminaire. Note that it need not have one chip; it may be an array of 9 or 16, sometimes with a phosphor coating.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|