Order On-line Tracking
LED Decoration Lamp SFT-A19-C NA Version Description
bulb is a creative product comparing with common LED bulb. By adopting artistical design idea, SFT applies Magnolia shape into the LED bulb and creates the patented distributing cavity technology. With this technology, the omnidirectional lighting and better thermal dissipation can be realized. The lamp offers naturally warm light with beautiful sparking effect, while consuming 9W energy only, which meets the Energy Star standard.
Main Features of LED Decoration Lamp SFT-A19-C NA Version
* Crystal sparking warm light by clear bulb, comfortable soft warm light by frosted bulb. Perfect for chandelier
* 300° light distribution. All around illumination.
* Group dimming with 30-40 lamps depending on dimmer capability.
* Small size with high lumen output.
* Cree inside: Excellent stability of light color temperature by CREE® white LED technology.
* Long life, 25000 hr guarantees no maintenance over 22.8 years if lit 3 hrs a day.
* Energy saving: up to 80% energy saving.
* True vision by high color rendering index.
* No mercury, no UV light, no hazardous material, benefit for your health and environmental friendly
LED Decoration Lamp SFT-A19-C NA Version Images
LED Decoration Lamp SFT-A19-C NA Version Specification
|Model||Voltage||Norm. Wattage||Cap Base||Approx.Lumens||Dimmable||Bulb|
|Shade||Color Temp.||Color Rendering|
|SFT-A19-C 8A,E26/WW D||120V||9W||E26||500||Y||A19||Clear||2700||82||270||25000|
|SFT-A19-C 8B,E26 /WWD||120V||9W||E26||450||Y||A19||Frosted||2700||82||300||25000|
FAQ of LED Decoration Lamp SFT-A19-C NA Version
*What are LEDs?
LEDs are light emitting diodes. These are electronic components that produce light by conversion of electrical energy directly to light by the movement of electrons within the material of the diode. They are important because due to their efficiency and low energy, they are beginning to replace most conventional light sources.
*Why is LED technology classified as solid state lighting?
The term solid state lighting is used because the electronics produce light directly from solid materials in which the electrons are embedded. This is unlike other technologies; for example fluorescent technology that requires a gaseous discharge medium to initiate production of light.
*What makes LEDs more robust than other light sources?
LEDs have no gases, filaments or any moving parts to fatigue. They provide light through a one step process that takes place within the diode. There is no glass to break or screwed contacts to loosen.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|