Product Name:B45AP 3.5W E14/E27 249LM LED LAMP HOT SALE TUV-GS CE ROHS PASSED
LED Working Life:
-20°C to +50 °
2.High luminous efficiency
3.Pure light color
5.No radiation safe for body
6.No flickering & good for eyes
7.Low heat generation
8.Completly replace the incandescent bulb
9.Good Service:We treat client as friend
10.Good Quality:We have strict quality control system. Good reputation in the market.
11. Good heat dissipation and unbreakable.
Quality & Service At YYLighting, our first priority has always been providing our clients with great quality products and superior customer service.
Quick LeadTime We're dedicated to provide the quickest turnaround times and work very hard to ensure that all of your deadlines are met.
Unbeatable prices We continusly strive to find ways of reducing our production costs, and passing the savings over to you.
Brand Awareness The goal of any strong brand is achieving a level of awareness that instills the idea of quality and value into all of your potential customers.
1.Residential Buildings, Home
2.Office, Meeting Room
9.Supermarket, Shopping mall
1>Sample lead time: 5-7days
2>Bulb lead time: 3-4 weeks
3>Payment: T/T, western Union or Paypal
4>Shipping: By Express(EMS, DHL, UPS etc), By Air or By Sea
5>Logo/Design: According to customers' requirement
- Q:What's the reason for the LED bulb strobe?
- Common causes and treatment of LED light flashing:Generally, the human eye can detect light flashes with frequencies up to 70 Hz, which are not sensed above this frequency. Therefore, in LED lighting applications, if the pulse frequency appears below 70 Hz low-frequency components, the human eye will feel flashing. Of course, in specific applications, there are a variety of factors that may cause LED lights to flicker. For example, in offline low power LED lighting applications, a common power topology is an isolated flyback topology.
- Q:How to choose the bulb power?
- LED bulb is the appearance of the shape of the bulb - people have the habit of spherical internal light source is selected for LED lamp. Have the advantage of all LED lamps and lanterns:1, energy saving, environmental protection;2, long service life;3 、 no strobe, green.
- Q:What brand of LED bulb is good in quality?
- Look at the bulb of the bulb. The so-called bubble shell refers to the transparent glass shell in front. In incandescent lamps, all are made of glass. But in LED bulbs, though they can be made of glass, they rarely do.. Because the LED bulb weight than incandescent lamp 5 times or more, if made of glass, fell on the ground, it broke the possibility of large. As a result, more LED bulbs are made of plastic to prevent them from breaking. And the LED bulb went out because the heat from the radiator, so the bulb Everbright is visible light, infrared heating has little, so the use of plastic to make foam shell will not damage due to heat.
- Q:Who knows where the broken LED bulb is?
- Common problems, a lamp is broken, the heat is not good cause, most likely it is a bad driver. As for the aluminum substrate, it should not be bad
- Q:In a bulb, the ambient temperature of the LED is LED, the temperature of the air in the bulb, or the temperature of the aluminum substrate
- LED work environment refers to the external work room temperature, LED lamps also have a working temperature, general LED lamp in the case of work, the external temperature is below 65 degrees is normal.
- Q:LED thread specifications for bulb bulbs?
- Commonly used thread specification: E27 screw.Commonly used household ordinary E27 spiral lamp holder;
- Q:What does "A19" mean in LED A19 bulb?
- A19 is the European A60: represents the outer diameter 60mm=19/8*25.4=60.325mm, such as the diameter of the A19 bulb. "D=19*1/8", multiplied by 25.4, is the diameter of the bulb in mm units. The source of this formula is the same as the T8 tube: "X" in Tx means that the diameter of the tube is x times 1/8 inches, so the diameter of T8 is 1/8 inches x 8=1 inches, or 25.4mm
- Q:LED how to classify bulb bulbs?See some LED bubble bulb specifications are written in A60, A45, and some are written G60, G45, I do not know, in addition to the maximum diameter of the same, what is the difference between the meaning of A and G?In addition, how can the whole LED bulb be classified, only by the maximum diameter, or with other classifications?,
- LED bulb has two kinds of high power and small power, as well as color. High power bulb has a radiating fin from its shape. It is well recognized
- Q:How does the LED bulb go with the power?
- Online shopping search: LED driver power 12-18w, the key to see the current must be 300mA, covering the 36V
- Q:Ordinary lamp LED bulb can?
- Yes, just buy a high voltage LED light bulb. Contact me. I'll send it to you from the factory
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range