High Quality TUV-GS CE ROHS Passed B60AP 10W LED Bulb 806lm E27
Description of Product:
|Beam Angle:||270 degree|
|Housing Material:||Aluminium Plastic |
|LED Working Life:||30000hrs|
|Working Temperature:||-20°C to +50 °C|
a. Home or office lighting b. Hotel hall or room lighting
c. Shopping mall lighting d. Under cabinet lighting
e. Display case lighting f. Artwork lighting
g. Board lighting h. Accent lighting
i. Cabinet and under counter lighting j. Back lighting, step lighting, light boxes
All of our products can passed ERP and certified with TUV-GS, CE, RoHS.
TUV-GS CE RoHS
1. By Express: such as DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX, etc.
2. By Air: When you order more than 200KG, it will be much more economical than express.
3. By Sea: shipping by sea is available for bulk order.
4. Your designated agent is also welcome.
4.As Comsumers‘ requirements
Quality & Service At YYLighting, our first priority has always been providing our clients with great quality products and superior customer service.
Quick LeadTime We're dedicated to provide the quickest turnaround times and work very hard to ensure that all of your deadlines are met.
Unbeatable prices We continusly strive to find ways of reducing our production costs, and passing the savings over to you.
Brand Awareness The goal of any strong brand is achieving a level of awareness that instills the idea of quality and value into all of your potential customers.
General Order Information
We take great pride in our work and in the wide variety of products that we offer. We are
experienced in servicing the America market, European market and Asian market .Please be aware that
our production lead times depend on specific items and item quantities. Our success has been based
on our understanding of the demands and nature of promotional and marketing deadlines. That's
why we always ensure that every order is delivered on time.
Check below for more information on placing an order
1. Inquiry-Professional quotation with 10W LED Bulb B60AP 806lm.
2. Confirm the price, lead time, payment term etc.
3. YYlighting sales send the Proforma Invoice with yylighting seal.
4. Customer make the payment for deposit and send us Bank receipt.
5.Initial Production Stage-Inform the clients that we have got the payment, And will make the samples according to your request, send you photos or Samples to get your approval. After approval, we inform that we will arrange the production & inform the estimated time.
6. Middle Production with 10W LED Bulb B60AP 806lm -send photos to show the production line which you can see your products in . Confirm the estimated delivery time again.
7. End Production-Mass production products photos and samples will send to you for approval. You can also arrange the third party Inspection .
8. Clients make payment for balance and YYLighting Ship the goods. Also can accept payment term-Balance against B/L Copy Or L/C payment Term. Inform the tracking number and check the status for clients.
9. Order can be say “finish” when you receive the goods and satisfy with them .
10. Feedback to YYLighting about Quality , Service, Market Feedback & Suggestion. And we can do better .
- Q:What's the reason why LED bulb gets a lot of heat?
- If the radiator is about the same size, it's not nice to touch the low temperature, because the heat accumulates in it and doesn't come out. The.LED lamp doesn't last long
- Q:What are the requirements of the LED series inspection specification for bulb bulbs?
- Dielectric strength: electrical endurance test (resistance test) followed by insulation resistance test. During testing, the following AC voltage is applied at the specified position 1min. Type HV (220~250V); 4000V (RMS), BV (100~120V); 2U (rated voltage) +1000v.
- Q:60W how many lumens and how many W LED bulb does incandescent bulb replace?
- General household enough, if in 10 square meters of housing, installation of more than 10W LED lights, brightness is too good, if not the study, it is best not to.
- Q:The difference between an incandescent lamp, an energy-saving lamp, and an energy-saving LED bulb
- The light produced by the three is different. From the lighting point of view, incandescent light can generally emit yellow light, and energy-saving lamps can not only send yellow light, but also white light, etc., and LED lights can be issued according to the needs of a variety of light, decorative lighting is very good.
- Q:Where can LED bulb be used?
- Led bulb is now commonly used in civil products, is the most is a spherical bulb
- Q:Detailed description of LED bulb lamp
- Healthy LED is a green light source. The LED lamp is driven by DC without flicker. Without infrared and ultraviolet components, without radiation pollution, it has high color rendering and has a strong luminous directionality, good dimming performance and no visual error when the color temperature changes
- Q:Can the bulb's true life reach 30000~50000 by LED?
- According to the current LED manufacturing technology, LED bulb has a lifetime of up to 30000 hours.
- Q:LED what is the glue between the aluminum base of the bulb and the cooling aluminum?
- Heat conductive adhesive is best.Heat conductive adhesive, also known as thermal conductive silica gel. Organic silica gel as the main body, adding fillers, thermal conductive materials and other polymer materials, mixed by silica gel, has better thermal conductivity, electrical insulation performance, widely used in electronic components. Also known as: thermal silica, silicone rubber, silicone heat, thermal conductivity of silicone. The accelerator is used to solidify a transformer, transistor, and other heating elements onto a printed circuit board assembly or radiator
- Q:Led what's the flash of the bulb?
- Should be the cheapest LED bulb, the lamp driver is not a constant current source, in the voltage fluctuations will appear flash.
- Q:Will the power of the LED bulb grow longer and longer? Why?
- Could you tell me the measurement method? - how about the side current and voltage? Or, whether direct measurement of active power under mains power supply?Also, can you tell me the circuit of LED bulb? DC power supply or AC power supply? Constant current module drive or RC current limiter? If the power supply is 12 volts low, is the resistor only current limiting?I feel something doesn't make sense......In one case, the longer the duration of the LED bulb, the greater the power:In some advanced LED bulb bulbs, an anti impact "slow start" circuit is added to the design, and a NTC (negative temperature coefficient) resistor is incorporated into the LED power supply circuit.Because of the larger resistance of NTC in cold state, the current of LED is smaller and the power is relatively small;With the use of electricity LED bulbs, NTC resistance temperature gradually increased, the resistance is reduced, the current of LED is also increased, so the power LED bulb also increases, temperature stability, until NTC resistance unchanged so far.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range