· Leather material with embossed pattern
· Combination Phone holder and functional designer wallet or purse
· Storage slots for credit cards, identification, money, and more
· Secures your phone with a snap button latch leather wallets wholesale
· Matching detachable wrist strap wallet leather phone case or carrying the wallet as wristlet
Up to 10m
Lithium battery capacity:
Uninterrupted working time:
Lithium battery span:
80 ± 10g
5 million strokes
-10 - +55 °C
Black,White,Red,Pink,Various for chooe
Stand Leather Case
For Samsung Note 3
Most products offer 3-6 month warranty and 12 month warranty for our VIP customers.
but it depends on the merchandise in question.
All returned parts are requested to be packaged as originally delivered, and original labels marked by us must not be removed, nor can any of the parts have been used or damaged deliberately.
Samples for quality test are available, but we kindly ask you to pay for samples and the freight.
All questions response in 24 hours. Latest information will be updated to you.
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:What is wrong with a computer if the keyboard functions has changed?
- keyboarding function? what is a keyboarding function? i've never heard of a button called that. please explain
- Q:Where can I get a keyboard?
- You have more hope than OKorder! Here is a great site to buy laptop parts individually.
- Q:Shortcut keys on my keyboard?
- It depends on what brand of keyboard you are using, you should see the manual of the keyboard
- Q:what are some cheap illuminated gaming keyboards?
- I use a Logitech G110, with macro keys for gaming, media controls and illuminated keys, which you can switch on and off, or change colours between blue, red and pink.
- Q:i need keyboard help?
- If the keyboard doesn't work on one pc, it is probably because that pc has a broken keyboard slot. I would say either buy a usb keyboard, or put the contents from the game onto the other pc you have. P.S. Not just the .exe file the whole file from programe files in C: drive.
- Q:Why are the keys on the keyboard arranged this way?
- i think it's been designed in a way so the letters you would use to type a word are closer together so you can type faster but if it was in alphabetical order every letter you wanna type would be far from the other because no word has its letters in the same order as the alphabet.
- Q:I am searching for a simple gaming keyboard?
- As far as simple gaming keyboards go, you are sort of limited. Most manufacturers like to cram as many bells and whistles as they can into a keyboard anymore, same with mice. If you want a simple keyboard with gaming quality function then I would go with something like the Microsoft Sidewinder X4. It is more or less a basic keyboard with just a few extra macro keys but its designed for gaming so they keys and whatnot are built a little stronger than a standard keyboard. You could also go with the Razer Black Widow although I personally have never had much luck with any Razer product and it is twice as expensive as the Microsoft keyboard. Steelseries has the 7G which is a very simple gaming keyboard but it is upwards of $115.
- Q:how to print screen on mac keyboard?
- Don't do that. Use a PC keyboard. They cost about $10. BTW, you should make it clear what you are using, as in I am using Windows 7 or I am using OS X on a hackintosh. For all the six different Mac key combos for screen shot (non-Windows users say screen shot instead of PRNT SCRN), see my Best Answer link below.
- Q:Reformatting with a usb keyboard?
- You need to enter bios and set up legacy keyboard and mouse support for usb. But you may not be able to do so on some machines using the usb keyboard. You may need to buy a usb to p/s2 adapter for the keyboard. ANY machine with p/s2 support suffers this problem.
- Q:Keyboard will not work in certain programs.?
- The driver for your keyboard might be missing or need to be updated. If your keyboard came with a software disc, insert it into your computer to reinstall the driver. Otherwise, follow these steps to update your driver. 1.Open Keyboard by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Hardware and Sound, and then clicking Keyboard. 2. Click the Hardware tab, find the keyboard you're using, and then double-click it. 3.Click the Driver tab, click Update Driver, and then follow the instructions. 4.If you are prompted to restart your computer, do so. 5. If problem still exist,Try plugging your keyboard into another computer. If it still doesn't work, it might be broken. Consider replacing it with a new keyboard, or, if the warranty for the keyboard is still valid, exchanging it for a new one with the manufacturer. For additional information on how to troubleshoot the keyboard,you can visit here:
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range