· Leather material with embossed pattern
· Combination Phone holder and functional designer wallet or purse
· Storage slots for credit cards, identification, money, and more
· Secures your phone with a snap button latch leather wallets wholesale
· Matching detachable wrist strap wallet leather phone case or carrying the wallet as wristlet
Up to 10m
Lithium battery capacity:
Uninterrupted working time:
Lithium battery span:
80 ± 10g
5 million strokes
-10 - +55 °C
Black,White,Red,Pink,Various for chooe
Stand Leather Case
For Samsung Note 3
Most products offer 3-6 month warranty and 12 month warranty for our VIP customers.
but it depends on the merchandise in question.
All returned parts are requested to be packaged as originally delivered, and original labels marked by us must not be removed, nor can any of the parts have been used or damaged deliberately.
Samples for quality test are available, but we kindly ask you to pay for samples and the freight.
All questions response in 24 hours. Latest information will be updated to you.
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:Can someone help me with my Keyboard?
- If okorder
- Q:Nexus 7 keyboard help?
- When you're in a situation where it should come up, you should see a little keyboard icon in you notification bar. Pull it down and tap 'Choose input method'. Change this to the keyboard of your choice. Hope this works :-)
- Q:What is the definition of the keyboard?
- The keyboard is the most commonly used and the most important input device, through the keyboard, you can enter the English letters, numbers
- Q:Can you change octaves on a 61 keyboard?
- Yes, many keyboards have a button on there that brings the entire keyboard up. Something like a modulation effect. I used to have one that did that. j:)
- Q:Can I change the keyboard on my Laptop?
- I do not believe so, but you should be able to buy a USB Spanish keyboard.
- Q:What is the difference between a workstation keyboard, a synthesizer keyboard, and a sequencer keyboard?
- Keyboard and Synthesizer difference:A keyboard could be a synthesizer, but most likely a keyboard is something called a sampler. Synthesizers create sounds from scratch using mathematical formulas whereas samplers utilize pre-recorded sounds. Also (expanded) - a keyboard usually relies on preset sounds whether be it stand alone or as midi which is connected to another or a computer (pc/mac), whereas a synthesizer can create sounds (from scratch) using mathematical formulas, which are then passed to digital chips on the motherboard for current synths, or analogue power oscillators on older synths. The better (usually more expensive) a synth - the more ways of sound creation is available. A synthesizer also gives you more flexibility with sound creation, whereas an average keyboard usually relies on preset pcm samples, that are when mixed together - give you preset sounds. Arranger Vs Workstation: Before we compare and contrast the Arranger Keyboard with a Keyboard Workstation, the important thing to remember is that the distinction is NOT that one is professional and the other is not. Today, probably the only major difference between a workstation and an arranger is the type of sounds. Arrangers generally have what is known as bread and butter sounds (pianos, organ, brass and so on). Where as in addition to basic bread and butter sounds a workstation generally has more synth sounds and also better and more effects, as well as other music creation tools too numerous to mention in this context. Which keyboard? Depends on your requirement. what you are going to do? Are you going to start learning music? go for yamaha for less than 100$ keyboard with 61 keys.
- Q:How to choose the keyboard
- but a high quality of the keyboard should be able to with the vast majority of users in these aspects,
- Q:how to change bios settings without a keyboard?
- plug the old kind If you dont use this kind. Plug it to some other port. Try em all If you tryna get to the settings let the computer start with the keyboard and let windows start Goto the updates page and update yur system If after the update it still doesnt work. Goto google and look up usb keyboard drivers If it still dont work. Go to your computer brand website and look up the drivers and look up the bios driver which usually come updated If this doesnt work then that usb keyboard is the pprblem
- Q:Where can I find sheet music online for 49 key keyboard?
- Yes you can, but the FEEL is very different between a keyboard and a real piano, so I suggest learning on a keyboard that has touch-sensitive, weighted keys to more resemble the real thing.
- Q:online keyboard?
- If you are using a Windows PC they have one. But if your using a macbook I dont know. Windows vista: Start - All programs - Ease of acces : On screen keyboard XP: Start - All programs - Accessability - On screen keyboard imtranslator.net/keyboard.asp This could also be what you are looking for
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range