1. Product name
Truck trailer leaf spring
Conventional / parabolic / Z Type Leaf Spring
Leaf, clip, center and bolt
Black, red, green or customized
Mn, Steel, Alloy
Excellent quality for international market,made in China
6.Truck, trailer,bus suitable
1.Shearing of flat bar
2.Center hole punching
3.End heating process forming
4. Heat treatment:
b. camber forming
5. surface preparation:
a. shot penning / stress peening
6. Eye bush preparation process:
a. Eye reaming / eye boring
b. Bush insertion / bush reaming
a. Presetting & load testing
b. Paint touch-up
c. Marking &packing
black or other colors as your request.
Longyan Fujian, China
steel pallet wrapped with plastic
- Q:How to process Spring Steel
- After the spring is made, shot peening can produce residual compressive stress on the surface of the spring so as to offset part of the working stress on the surface layer and restrain the formation of surface cracks, which can significantly improve the fatigue limit of the spring.
- Q:How to distinguish between spring steel and stainless steel
- Mainly depends on the performance of spring steel, good elasticity, stainless steel toughness. The color should be slightly white stainless steel. Spring steel is easy to rust, with a little salt a day you can see the stainless steel does not rust.
- Q:Want to practice how to use pectoral muscle spring expander
- Spring expander ah, ha ha this thing is very kindI bought the first exercise equipment is it, when the first day of buying (already pulled out)Let me answer your question1, at least every day to pull more than 200, you can divide into 10 groups, a group of 202 do you have a box for packing when you buy it? It should be illustrated. I bought it before. AMan to show you how to use the most simple method, is placed in the chest, chest behindPull behind the sideways pull, a head in the sole of the foot drop, he slowly realize it3, how long do you need to do this? It depends on how big you areIf you insist on the basic 200 tomorrow, it will be effective in less than a monthGo ahead and hope my answer will help you
- Q:Displacement problems in a spring oscillator
- In short, in vibration and wave, it is not easy to make mistakes when we grasp the difference and relationship between "displacement" and "displacement relative to the balance position"
- Q:What are the categories of springs?
- A spring is a mechanical part that uses elasticity to work. Parts made of elastic materials deform under external force and are restored to original shape after removal of external forces. Also made as a spring". Usually made of spring steel. The type of spring is complex and varied. According to the shape, there are mainly spiral spring, scroll spring, plate spring, special-shaped spring and so on.
- Q:What kind of production equipment does spring factory usually have?
- Multi function forming machine, coil spring machine, 580 press spring machine, extension spring machine, etc.Small heat treatment is also needed
- Q:The glass door spring is generally guaranteed for several years
- Quality and price are pretty much the same. Many other miscellaneous brands of spring can be guaranteed for five years, three years it is best to begin with a reliable brand
- Q:What kind of spring has the best performance?
- Spring surface scars, spring surface injury to use a magnifying glass to see, manufacturers generally use 300 times electronic magnifying glass, spring 300 times, see the injury, the impact on life is very big.
- Q:What is an independent bagged spring?
- Independent spring: there are different springs, respectively, according to different weight, set up independent spring in different locations. Of the two men lying on it, one rolled over or left, and the other was not affected at all. Two mattresses in the middle area, the spring has different support strength, so won't feel sleep in the two bed crevice.
- Q:What's the manganese content of spring steel?
- The carbon content (mass fraction) of carbon spring steel is usually 0.62%~0.90%. In accordance with its manganese content is divided into general manganese content (mass fraction) (0.50%~0.80%), such as 65, 70, 85 and higher manganese content (mass fraction) (0.90~1.20%), such as 65Mn two categories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range