Order On-line Tracking
Dimensions(Laminate):1956 x 986 x 40 mm[77.01 x 38.82 x 1.57 in]
Solar Cells:72 (6x12) multicrystalline silicon -
156 x 156 mm [6 inch] solar cells
· Industry leading module power output warranty of 25 years
· International quality and safety certifications
· Manufactured in ISO 9000 certified factories
· High-reliability with guaranteed 0/+5W peak power classification
· Excellent performance under low light environments
· Entire module certified to withstand high wind and snow loads
· 10 years for product defects in materials and workmanship
· First 12 years for 90% of warranted minimum power
· Remaining 25 years for 80% of warranted minimum power
Vertically integrating business model enables us to
· Consistently build high quality and reliable PV products.
· Optimize our cost structure to deliver price-competitive products.
· Adopt cutting-edge product and production technologies.
· Develop the most advanced manufacturing methods.
· Minimize carbon emissions throughout our closed loop production process.
· IEC:IEC 61215, IEC 61730 (1&2), conformity to CE
· UL 1703 2002/03/15 Ed:3 Rev:2004/06/30
· ULC/ORD-C1703-01 Second Edition 2001/01/01
· UL and Canadian Standard for Safety Flat-Plate
· ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management Systems
· CEC Listed: Modules are eligible for California Rebates
· PV Cycle: Voluntary module take back and recycling program
· MCS Certificate
1. How long will my inquiry get response?
Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied within 24 hours.
2. Can I get professional service and suggestion?
Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your questions in fluent English.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|