Order On-line Tracking
Dimensions(Laminate):1636 x 986 x 35 mm[64.41 x 38.82 x 1.38 in]
Solar Cells:60 (6x10) monocrystalline silicon -
156 x 156 mm [6 inch] solar cells
· Industry leading module power output warranty of 25 years
· International quality and safety certifications
· Manufactured in ISO 9000 certified factories
· High-reliability with guaranteed 0/+5W peak power classification
· Excellent performance under low light environments
· Entire module certified to withstand high wind and snow loads
· 10 years for product defects in materials and workmanship
· First 12 years for 90% of warranted minimum power
· Remaining 25 years for 80% of warranted minimum power
Vertically integrating business model enables us to
· Consistently build high quality and reliable PV products.
· Optimize our cost structure to deliver price-competitive products.
· Adopt cutting-edge product and production technologies.
· Develop the most advanced manufacturing methods.
· Minimize carbon emissions throughout our closed loop production process.
· IEC:IEC 61215, IEC 61730 (1&2), conformity to CE
· UL 1703 2002/03/15 Ed:3 Rev:2004/06/30
· ULC/ORD-C1703-01 Second Edition 2001/01/01
· UL and Canadian Standard for Safety Flat-Plate
· ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management Systems
· CEC Listed: Modules are eligible for California Rebates
· PV Cycle: Voluntary module take back and recycling program
· MCS Certificate
After-sales Services Undertakings
1. During the equipment commissioning period, the company will send scheduler to commissioning to ensure debugging smoothly and a one-time test commissioning.
2. The company is responsible for professional users’ on-site operator training and technical exchange.
3. The long-term tracking service system: we practice lifelong quality of our product tracking service, and we also will take effective measures and solutions for the user of the technical issues and equipment problems.
4. Regularly listen to opinions and suggestions of users, to provide users with new trends in technological innovation, new product information and enhance mutual understanding.
5. Any problems, the company will provide solutions for users within 48 hours.
Where can I buy your products?
You could find our products from dealers or contact our sales team directly. We will provide you with detailed services.
How to contact us?
Contact details can be found from website www.okorder.com to contact us. We look forward to providing you with professional services.
What is the application field of your products?
They can be used in the small photovoltaic (PV) grid power generation systems of family units as well as the commercial photovoltaic system such as BIPV, BAPV and etc.
What kinds of modules do your inventers support?
Our inventers support most of mainstream components and modules in the market. Should you require more details, please do not hesitate to contact our technical personnel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|