1.LC1 400 AC Contactor
2.Various Types for Selection
LC1-400 mechanical interlocking contactor is suitable for using in the circuits up to the rated voltage 1000V , AC 50Hz or 60Hz, current 265A , for convertible controlling the motor. It’s mechanical interlocking device ensures contact. Changeover of the two convertible contactors.
LC1 400 / LC1 500 / LC1630
1.Stable high quality& Punctual delivery
2.Competitive price &professional service
3.Complied with CE and ISO9001
4.Strict QC Stable Quality
5.Rich Experience Quality QC
6.Light weight , middle carbon steel material , durable & compact tool .
7.Golden supplier of alibaba
- Q:How to choose the contactor
- contactor design has been considered to withstand the impact of starting current, so the choice of contactor do not have to consider the impact of starting the current
- Q:How to measure the contactor is good or bad
- Such as one of the work, the other does not work can be roughly determined to contact bad.
- Q:Can the AC contactor cut off the short circuit current?
- electromagnetic system, including the attracting coil, moving core and static core;
- Q:What is the difference between the auxiliary system 01 and 10 of the AC contactor?
- normally open contact is the contactor coil without electricity, Static contact is separate, non-conductive, generally used NC said, normal close
- Q:What is the formulation of the contactor?
- When controlling the motor, the rated current of the main contact should be greater or slightly larger than the rated current of the motor
- Q:What does the contactor NC ON mean?
- insulation shell and accessories, all kinds of springs, transmission, short circuit, terminal, etc
- Q:On the difference between the contactor and the relay
- At this time, you can choose an original as a contactor to use the electrical appliances as the control circuit with the off, the contactor in this case is the role of the relay.
- Q:Various types of contactors are classified
- connected to the circuit. In the above process, the coil itself has resistance, the continued consumption of electricity
- Q:Technical development of AC contactor
- Because the AC electromagnetic contactor coil is generally used AC power supply, in the contactor after the excitation, usually there will be a high decibel "slightly" noise, which is the characteristics of electromagnetic contactor
- Q:What causes the AC contactor to be damaged
- Damage to the product itself (such as the coil broken or burned, the mechanical moving part was stuck, the shaft rust or skew, etc.) 5. Contact spring pressure and overtravel. Increase the supply voltage
We has a professional technical and management personnel as the core of knowledgeable and professional, youth management team.We gives service to electricity ,chemical industry ,construction industry ,textile industry,metallurgy .etc and urban and rural development. We sincerely hope to design grand blueprint with you .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||8.33% North America
8.33% South America
8.33% Eastern Europe
8.33% Southeast Asia
8.33% Mid East
8.33% Eastern Asia
8.33% Western Europe
8.33% Central America
8.33% Northern Europe
8.33% Southern Europe
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average