1.LC1 400 AC Contactor
2.Various Types for Selection
LC1-400 mechanical interlocking contactor is suitable for using in the circuits up to the rated voltage 1000V , AC 50Hz or 60Hz, current 265A , for convertible controlling the motor. It’s mechanical interlocking device ensures contact. Changeover of the two convertible contactors.
LC1 400 / LC1 500 / LC1630
1.Stable high quality& Punctual delivery
2.Competitive price &professional service
3.Complied with CE and ISO9001
4.Strict QC Stable Quality
5.Rich Experience Quality QC
6.Light weight , middle carbon steel material , durable & compact tool .
7.Golden supplier of alibaba
- Q:What is the energy saving function of traditional contactors?
- only the electronic module 0.8mA-1.5mA operating current, which can maximize the savings Electricity, energy-saving rate of up to 99.8% or more
- Q:How many AC contactors are there?
- Since the contact system is linked with the moving core, the movable iron core drives the three action contacts at the same time, the main contact closes
- Q:What is the difference between a release, a contactor and a circuit breaker?
- The contactor is divided into AC contactor (voltage AC) and DC contactor (voltage DC), which applies to power, power distribution and electricity.
- Q:What about the release device and the contactor and the circuit breaker?
- and undervoltage failure can automatically cut off the circuit, its function is equivalent to the fuse switch And a combination of overheat relays and the like.
- Q:he three-phase AC contactor has several wiring ports
- Control coil is when the coil is energized, the AC contactor pulls in, the main circuit is connected
- Q:How does the contactor works
- The magnetic field generated by the static core to produce electromagnetic suction suction core, and drive AC contact point action, normally closed contact open, normally open contact closure, the two are linked
- Q:With long life, long reliability is the advantages of traditional communication contactor
- When the opening, the permanent magnet AC contactor in addition to the role of sub-gate spring
- Q:What causes the AC contactor to be damaged
- 4. Replace the coil, remove the jammed fault, repair damaged parts 5. To adjust the contact parameters two, do not release or release the slow possible cause
- Q:The contactor is mainly composed
- The contactor can operate at high frequencies, up to 1200 times per hour when the power is turned on and off
- Q:What is the power contactor
- AC contactor contacts, made of silver tungsten alloy, with good conductivity and high temperature ablation.
We has a professional technical and management personnel as the core of knowledgeable and professional, youth management team.We gives service to electricity ,chemical industry ,construction industry ,textile industry,metallurgy .etc and urban and rural development. We sincerely hope to design grand blueprint with you .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||8.33% North America
8.33% South America
8.33% Eastern Europe
8.33% Southeast Asia
8.33% Mid East
8.33% Eastern Asia
8.33% Western Europe
8.33% Central America
8.33% Northern Europe
8.33% Southern Europe
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average