Packaging & Delivery Of Layers Air Bubble Plastic Roll Machine
|Packaging Detail:||wooden case|
|Delivery Detail:||45 days after order demand|
Specifications Of Layers Air Bubble Plastic Roll Machine
1.achieve ganged frequency-converting
2.PID temperature control
3.pneumatic control,labor saving
4.non-stop roll changing
2 layers air bubble plastic roll machine
The unit is composed of host machine, bubble molding machine, drag and trimming
parts, rolling parts and electric control parts, designed for the product of 600 mm -2000 mm air bubble film.
Advantages Of Layers Air Bubble Plastic Roll Machine
1.The main machine and the composite parts can achieve ganged frequency-converting.
The frequency-converting is stable and accurate.
2.The model employ closed inner heating, energy saving and environment protecting.
3.Adopts PID intelligent temperature control, precision high.
4.The composite parts can adjust pneumatic control which can saves a lot of time
5.Double winding, double tension motor separately control and roll-changing non-stop.
- Q:What is the difference between injection molding machine and plastic suction machine?
- The work works just the opposite. Hope to adopt!
- Q:Characteristic parameters of calender
- 2. Power calculation:Power consumption is also an important parameter in the design of calender, and it is difficult to obtain it accurately by theoretical formula. Several empirical formulas are briefly described here, which are approximately calculated:1) the power calculation of a single motor driveA, according to roller linear speed calculationN, =a, L, VFormula a -- Calculation factorL - roller work part lengthV - calendering speedB. is calculated by the number of rollersN=K, L, nFormula K -- Calculation factorL - roller work part lengthN - number of rollers.The common disadvantage of the above two methods is that they do not consider the nature of the processed rubber material and the processing method, and the influence of the roller diameter on the power, and their influence on the power consumption is very large. It can be seen that the above two formulas are one-sided.C. analog computingBy using the known machine characteristics and power consumption, the calculation coefficients a and K are calculated, and the power of the calender is designed by using the upper model.2) the power calculation of multiple motors in transmissionBecause each roller has different positions and process uses, the speed of the rolling line is different, and the power consumed by each roller is different in the process of rolling. Under normal conditions, the feed roller consumes much more power than the roll.A, when rolling, the power consumption of two rollers is proportional to the roller linear speedIf the linear speed of two rollers is V1, V2, and the power is N1 and N2, respectively:N1/N2==V1/V2The power consumed by B and glue is only 6% of the total powerN =0.06N total NN sticking - rubber roller power,N total effective total power,ETA - total transmission efficiency.According to the above two points, you can calculate the power of each roller.
- Q:Blister machine rules and matters needing attention
- 4, operators will be plastic packaging, paperboard, bakelite mold, counterclockwise rotation mode, the machine in debugging, automatic packing seal.5, the entire system and source are closed after the job is done.The above information comes from Nanyang machinery factory in Longgang District of Shenzhen city. I hope it can help you
- Q:PVC blow molding and rolling film difference
- Blow mold shape: can do more, can be hollowCalender: often used in the manufacture of plastic films or sheetsThe essence of the two lies not in the source of the molding force
- Q:What brand is good blister machine?
- I just do advertising design. Yesterday, I just made a blister. The cost is very high
- Q:How are rubber and plastic calender classified? What are the features and uses?
- Classification of plastic, according to the characteristics of classification, according to different kinds of plastic use characteristics, usually plastic is divided into general plastic, engineering plastics and special plastic three types. General plastics generally refer to plastics with large output, wide use, good formability and cheap price. There are five general types of plastics, namely polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polystyrene (PS) and propylene butadiene styrene copolymer (ABS). They are all thermoplastics.
- Q:The processing technology of PVC calendering film?
- First of all, ST300 smooth powder to solve the PVC colored film industry generally exist ink adhesion, yellowing, transparency and other issues, such as advertising films, crystal films, sheets, packaging film, etc..
- Q:How to choose an automatic plastic suction machine?
- 1. accessories. The main configuration of the JUNSAI machine is its soul, and buyers must not ignore the configuration simply by drawing cheap. Many amateurs buy the machine back, found that many of the configuration is not installed, and it will be more expensive to return. Contrast is what brand accessories, whether or not with water cooler, vacuum pump, general air compressor is with their own. Jun Jing competition from Japan Toshiba procurement of electronic parts, absolute quality assurance. Of course, the import configuration is more stable than the domestic configuration.
- Q:What what plastic products should use "rolling, extrusion, blow molding, pressing, plastic, rotational molding and injection"?
- Tube, wire rod, extrusion, sheet forming, calendering, hollow molding, blow molding, etc.
- Q:Which manufacturer does calendering machine do better? Be anxious?
- What do you look at the main rolling mill production process, what is the Suzhou dongfulai, doing good, they are mainly based on the customization process
Our products: single disc winder, double disc winder, PET membrane cleaning, granulation, extrusion and other peripherals equipments, SRL-Z mixer unit, SHR series high-speed mixer, plastic powder charger, driven feeder, high-speed whirlpool multifunction mill, drier, crusher, shaking screen, single and double-screw extruder, etc., besides, plastic auxiliary machine and special peripheral equipments can be designed and produced according to requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1 Million
||East European, Russia, North American, Southen America, East Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 6,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range