||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
Production Flow :
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel Manufacture from China
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
For a-Si panel: 20 years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 2 years.
- Q:projects using solar panels?
- I have done this in my project too and a solar panel, two wires, a circuit/project board, an LED light/a small fan,a switch and a solderer. Just solder the wires to the positive and negative parts of the panel, put the wires connected to the panel to the board put the LED's on the other side and the switch together with it shine light on the panel and the light/fan will work.(If it dosen't work, please DO NOT consult ME.)
- Q:How much maintenance do solar panels require?
- Solar Panel Maintenance
- Q:Is anyone using small solar panels in their home with any practical results?
- I have an active solar heater on my roof. During the winter it comes in handy and heats the house, though we still need to use a gas heater to get the temperature up to a comfortable level.
- Q:How to install a solar panel system?
- If you are grid-tied, then a standard solar electric system will always feed back into the grid if you are not utilizing more power in your home than is being generated by the solar panels and inverter system. It is possible that a grid isolation device designed to prevent direct back feeding is available, but haven't heard of one in common use. New laws in most areas of the US are now mandating that utilities allow grid-tied alternative energy systems. Double-check you local laws. Sometimes you can't take the utilities word for truth--most will automatically say 'no' and will only relent when you show up with the law in hand. Unfortunately, some utilities have figured out another way to shut down alternative energy pioneers--they demand multimillion dollar insurance policies covering damage that their equipment could sustain from your little PV system. Technically, they are still in compliance with the law, they just make it impossible for a homeowner to meet their requirements. If you are getting the runaround, go to your state representative for help. It's amazing how contrite those utility people can be when a state senator (or even US Senator) has just sent a letter asking them why they are stonewalling a law-abiding and well-meaning citizen. Good luck, and don't give up!
- Q:Solar Panel energy 500 KW monthly?
- I assume you mean 500 KWH (Kilowatt Hours) A good panel may produce about 00Watts. It will cover about 2SQ FT. Lets say you have a ranch style house that is 2000 SQ FT. That means if you covered your entire roof with panels, you could get about 65 panels on the roof(Not really, because you need room to get around them. Lets say practically you could get 00 panels on the roof. You could produce 00X00, or 0,000 Watts/hour (0 KW/HR)when the sun is at peak. Each hour you would produce 0 KW HR's. Lets say your area is perfect and the sun shines bright 0 hours a day, so You could potentially produce 00 KW HRS. There are losses envolved in the wiring, Battery Charger, Storage Batteries, and rectifier-controller. Maybe more realistically you could get 70 KW HRS per day. Maybe you could get 500 KWH in about 2 days. Each panel will cost about $500-$700. Panels alone will be over $50,000. The entire system installed about $00,000. This should cover your electric at least during sunny times. If you live outside of Arizona, lots of luck. Still much cheaper to ude the grid.
- Q:Solar panels?
- There are RV solar panels but they are mostly for extending the life of the batteries, you should still bring a generator. There are marine solar panels and wind turbines which are larger but many sailing yachts are larger too.
- Q:What equation would i need to determine the raise in temperature of water going through a thermal solar panel?
- If you only use it for demonstrational . 75W-00W small solar panels would be that you are looking for, you can use it heat up the water. With simple guide you can do it yourself easily and cheaply.
- Q:How much does it cost to install Solar Panels?
- The cost of a solar power system depends on various factors including the number of panels, the size of the inverted, the number of storey on your home your location.
- Q:How did Obamas funded solar panel plan flop and bunkrupt..where did those billions of dollars go?
- Down the drain. That money is gone. Just more wasted money the government writes off and then tries to raise taxes to pay for.
- Q:Wattage on soldering iron for solar panel?
- Temperature controlled soldering irons like Weller are best. They don't burn up if left turned on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range