||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
Production Flow :
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel Manufacture from China
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
For a-Si panel: 20 years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 2 years.
- Q:how does solar panels save energy?
- I'm definitely no expert in the field but hope to learn much more in the future. I'm in the infancy stage of researching as many options as possible in the design and construction of a total green house. That being said, a particular local news story sparked my interest when they investigated the cost effectiveness of residential solar panel systems. Here in Austin, Texas, through subsidies and incentives offered, you can install a system that costs roughly 22.5k for about 7. Apparently these deductions come from a federal incentive (which is a very small portion) combined with those set by the city itself. Austin is a pretty progressive city so I imagine their incentives might be a little better than most but you can call your city's general info line (3) and do a little more digging. Another option you might have is renting the equipment. I was told yesterday that a company here in town would allow for the installation and use for a monthly rate. I know how tight cash can be in school and 7 thousand might not be tangible. The whole issue of energy conservation is so prevalent these days that new info is constantly coming out. Give your current energy provider a call and see what they can tell ya. I hope you find something that works for you. -G
- Q:in a solar panel, where do the protons go?
- silicon based photovoltaic cells used some boron as dopant. i dont understand if that helps supress proton pastime, the way they be conscious boron on supressing run away nuclear reaction.... im clueless as you
- Q:What are the benefits of solar panel heating?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:What is the main material for making solar panels?
- If you make your own, in addition to buying silicon also need to buy for the packaging of silicon photovoltaic glass and EVA film.
- Q:who would win in this battle?
- Solar panels for energy. Wood for building a structure.
- Q:best value solar pv panel ?
- Try now. It's much cheaper
- Q:Will a 3w Solar Panel Charge A 55ah Car Battery?
- Quite a while. I am assuming you are using 2 volts as your buss power. The small panels were intended as a float charge for batteries to keep them from discharging over a period of time. 3 Watts means only /4 Amp. Normally when I do slow charging of batteries, I am using right around amp, and that takes about a week to bring up a battery that was discharged past 80 percent capacity. When you factor in losses from corrosion, battery self discharge, and loose connections, you will likely want to add more panels. using your 55Amp/hour battery, a amp charger running constant in a perfect world would take 55 hours. Real world, probably closer to 64 to 72 hours. That for simplicity is 5 Watts constant charge power. Now you are using /5 of that with your current setup. so 5 times longer, whichh puts you in the 300 hour range of real world, or 220 hours of perfect world. This time of year, you may have about 8 hours worth of charging light, which puts you at close to a month. Don't fret. If you are using it for lighting in a shed, Power LEDs and tethering some of the inexpensive LED lights to the 2 volt source will give you plenty of light for a very long time, the panels will help some, but you will likely need to put the batteries on a charger, or you can build a gas powered 2 volt generator easily enough. Charge it up only when needed.
- Q:How much for a 8kwh solar panel system?
- Figure 8 hours of sun per day, so 8 kW-hr is a rate of kW, which is a medium sized panel, probably not enough to operate your house totally, unless you have a very small unit. Averaged over 24 hours, that is power at a rate of only 300 watts, enough for a TV. Average US home use is .2 kW, which over 24 hours is 29 kW-hr, plus you need extra for cloudy days, peak demands, and to charge batteries. You have to decide off-grid or on-grid, and if you want to (and are allowed to) sell excess power to the power company. Off gird, the cost of batteries and charge controller are a large part of the cost. On-grid, you have to purchase equipment approved by the power company to match your power with the grid. Panels will cost about $3 per watt, so for 000 watts that is $3000. Double that for installation, then add in cost of charge controller, inverter, batteries, etc. The last items depend on your alternatives, see paragraph above. .
- Q:How do solar panels and their battery backup systems work?
- Solar panels have their own characteristics and generate current depending on the intensity of sunlight falling on them and not on the temperature. Direction of the panel also makes lots of difference. Nowadays very thin panels are available at very high cost. The more area a panel occupies it generates more current. The current generated by a panel cannot be readily used since the current and voltage varies with the load connected to it. So normally a regulator is used to have constant voltage and constant current to come from the panel. This charges the battery. You have to calculate the total/normal current from the charger and then find the AH of the battery. When you have calculated the AH of the panel/charger then you can divide the AH of the battery by the AH of the charger/panel and find out the time taken to fully charge the battery. You also have to remember that there is a de-rating factor to be taken into consideration in the battery.
- Q:solar panels in space?
- Guide okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range