1.Structure of Description
Large Quantity Paper Tube Cutting Machine
1. Each cut need just 0.5s. (need to change for the different thickness );
2. Circuit adopt import plc programmable logic controller control, and color touch-screen operation;
3. With automatic off, automatic folder management, automatic shutdown;
4. Stable performance, fully automatic production ,system self-diagnostics and warning;
5. Positioning servo systems, precision ball screw drive, cutting the resolution up to 0.01mm
Large Quantity Paper Tube Cutting Machine technical parameter
Tube rotate only
Load and unload
- Do you offer after sale service? How long the service will last?
Sure, we offer one year after sale service for free if quality problem.
- Is your factory or trading company?
We are producer, a state- owned enterprise.
- Q:What kind of reducer is commonly used in packaging machinery?
- There are many kinds of reducers used. What kind of machines are they under?
- Q:Calendering, extrusion, blow molding, pressing, plastic (vacuum forming) and what is the rotational molding
- Plastic forming and processing methodPlastic molding is an engineering technology, involves the plastic into all kinds of plastic products in the process. The transformation process tends to happen in one or more of the following conditions, such as polymer rheology and physical and chemical properties of the change.
- Q:The role of packaging equipment in packaging equipment
- Some products, such as food and drug packaging, according to the health law is not allowed to use manual packaging, because it will pollute the products and packaging machinery to avoid direct contact with the staff of food and medicine, to ensure the quality of health.(8) it can promote the development of related industriesPackaging machinery is a comprehensive science which is related to many subjects, materials, process and equipment, electronics, electrical appliances, automatic control and other related disciplines, requires the simultaneous and coordinated development, any discipline problems will affect the overall performance of packaging machinery. Therefore, the development of packaging machinery will effectively promote the progress of related disciplines. In addition, in order to meet the needs of high-speed packaging machinery packaging, the relevant front and rear processes are bound to adapt, and also promote the simultaneous development of related processes.
- Q:A & B two sets of packaging machines, at the same time packaging quality of 500 kilograms of goods
- (1) calculate the average of two samples;(2) the variance of two samples was calculated;(3) which packaging machine is more stable in packing quality?(1) according to the average, the number divided by the sum of each group;
- Q:Donkey hide gelatin cake made of sticky, forming very well, that is, vacuum packaging, after a little sticky in the vacuum bag, what's going on?
- Personal advice:In this respect, I suggest you look for the factory in Dongguan, Tangxia, which is the base of vacuum bag production. By logistics or express delivery, the goods will be delivered soon!!
- Q:Whether you can press paper plastic molding after PET
- Sure；Note cards must be coated with plastic oil;But to use the hot pressing machine there is to do bakelite mold. Our company specializing in the production of blister, in addition to help customers hot packaging, directly to the finished products to customers
- Q:How is the production and characteristics of ceramic wall tiles different from the size and performance of molding?
- What is the size of the parison forming pressure and the performance of the ceramic wall and floor tile products?Ceramic wall and floor tiles are usually formed by pressing. Domestic made for 30 tons, imported equipment has tons of suppression, 200 tons and 500 tons. In order to smooth accurate size, excellent products, must pay attention to the effect of powder properties and compression of products. That is to say, the quality of the floor tiles, billets, methods of preparation, and the quality of products and production scale and way of pressing machinery. As for pressing pressure, as the molding pressure decreases, the sintering shrinkage becomes smaller and the water absorption rate becomes smaller, the durability of the product should be improved. It should be noted that the pressure should not be too high. Excessive pressure, stress, and density increase will cause unnecessary energy consumption, and cause compressed air to expand after pressure is canceled and cause excessive spalling.
- Q:What's the best place to use the pillow type packing machine?
- Suggest that manufacturers can find communication, there is no technical strength,
- Q:What is a packaging machine?
- Well, before and after the associated processes, such as cleaning, stacking and disassembly. In addition, the package also includes the measurement or in the processes of stamp packages. Mechanical packaging products can improve productivity, reduce labor intensity
- Q:How does the pulp solidify? What additives do you need? Curing agents? Or what do you need as binders?
- (1) urea formaldehyde moulding powder;The resin powder of urea formaldehyde resin, commonly known as electric jade powder, is produced by wet process, such as tree ester, curing agent, filler, colorant, lubricant, stabilizer, plasticizer and so on1 Components(1) resin used for urea formaldehyde resin molding powder by condensation reaction degree is relatively shallow, the resin with low viscosity, easy dipping filler, and can ensure the long production cycle and drying after proper fluidity, condensate in the industrial use of urea and formaldehyde at low temperature (a mixture of dimethylol urea, urea and formaldehyde) are usually used. The ratio of 1:1.5 (molar ratio), the PH=8 (and temperature) 30 - 35 of all dissolved, adding urea oxalate was 0.3% - 0.33% and 0.88% - 0.54% of the oxalic acid, then the occurrence of exothermic reaction, temperature rise, temperature in 55 - 60 degrees, and strictly control the PH=5.5 - 6.5, 60 - 75min by urea formaldehyde resin is required. Because the condensation degree is low, in fact just over addition reaction, condensation reaction is mainly in the curing process.(2) the curing agent used in curing agent and pressing powder requires latent, usually oxalic acid, phthalic acid, two formic acid, benzoic acid, chloroacetic acid, etc.(3) packing material is the most commonly used pulp, followed by wood powder or inorganic fillers (glass fiber, asbestos, mica etc.). The pulp is wood as raw material, with sodium bisulfite, non soluble cellulose impurities to the wood, and then byThat is the pure cellulose bleaching. The amount of filler material for the total amount of 25%-32%, the amount is too small, the pressure of plastic powder fluidity big, product strength is low; on the contrary, the amount of excessive pressure, plastic powder fluidity decreases, the product surface is not smooth, water
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range