Large Capacity Oak Bath Cabinet Bath Vanity. The market provides your with a vast range of different bathroom cabinets. We created a range of components which can be combined to your personal bathroom solution.
1. Material: Oak
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 1000 x 460 mm
4. This product is ceramic top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. Fashionable and new style design, we have the first lever design.
2. Color: various colors available.
3. Floor and wall mounted, easy to put.
4. Water-proof, damp-proof, durable.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Bathroom cabinet jade stone and ceramic What is the difference
- With jade spar or ceramic, it is necessary to see your decoration style, if it is modern style, the choice of ceramic countertops
- Q:How to identify the quality of the bathroom cabinet ah!
- Shop around, the same style, the same brand of goods, from the quality, price, service and other aspects of comprehensive consideration
- Q:How to identify oak bathroom cabinets
- The hand on the cabinet surface, carefully check the polished surface is smooth, with particular attention to the feet and other parts of the rough, paint brush whether there are streaks, angular paint is painted too thick, whether cracks or bubbles.
- Q:Does the bathroom cabinet drain?
- We all know that the general bathroom cabinet is not required to leak, and its water pipe will be inserted directly into the drainage tube 50 tube can be, and 50 tube due to the high height, so you can also bend the water pipe into a back bend, plus On the tape comes with the barrier, so the formation of multiple dirt. Of course, some household drainage system is not the case.
- Q:Staining an Oak bathroom OKorders Vanity?
- If the vanity has a factory finish on it, you will not be able to restain it without a lot of difficulty. The polyurethane finish will not let the stain penetrate the wood. You can use a bonding primer and then a top coat of paint. If you want to stain your own, you should check into buying an unfinished vanity. God Luck
- Q:Where can I purchase contemporary bathroom vanities in Los Angeles Area at reasonable prices?
- Twenty two years ago, before it was even popular like it is today, I used an antique piece of furniture, cut a hole in the top, dropped in a scalloped porcelain sink , and transformed it into a working sink/vanity in my downstairs bathroom. And, the oak furniture piece cost only $165.00. Yes, I had to retrofit the drawers so they could still be used, but the end result is well worth my efforts. The style of the furniture is curved in front with a harp on the back for hanging towels, like an old fashioned wash sink to match my victorian bath. But you can use any other style to fit your decor. I refinished the vanity with Minwax Antique Oil Rub. The oil absorbs into the wood and is waterproof. You may be tempted to finish the wood with polyurethane and although it is waterproof, it will eventually end up getting scratched and begin to lift which will result in more maintenance that you may want to dedicate to the vanity. Whereas the oil soaks into the wood, not coating the surface like the poly. And the finish is hand rubbed, leaving a wonderful patina look to the wood. May I suggest that you skip the bathroom showrooms and go directly to the flea markets, consignment shops, antique shops and the like? You may be surprised what you can find if you have the time to shop, because if you have more time than money, you are sure to find something that will work for your application. This may not be the answer you were looking for, however, please at least consider the possibilities.
- Q:Now the bathroom bathroom cabinet with more and more wall drainage, how to stay water level? The
- not good
- Q:What material can I use to protect my wood vanity?
- Most bathroom vanities are wood and while this versatile material is commonly used in the bathroom, it's important to learn how to take care of it properly. By taking the necessary steps to protect your bathroom wood vanities, you can ensure that your vanity will last for years. When weather is very dry, moisture will evaporate from your hard wood and the furniture will shrink a bit as a result. Your bathroom wood vanities will have the opposite reaction and expand a bit due to the humidity in your bathroom. These natural changes should not affect the quality of your bathroom wood as long as you make sure your bathroom is properly ventilated to allow the wood to dry. Tips for cleaning your vanity include: Mild non-alkaline soap and water solution is fine to clean your hard wood furniture. Pretest the solution on an out of sight section to make sure it doesn't damage the finish before you proceed. Dry immediately after you clean with a soft cloth. * Wood cleaner and wax can benefit your bathroom wood vanities if they are not urethane-finished. Wax on urethane-finished surfaces will only collect dust, not repel it. * Water spots are common on bathroom wood vanities. You can remove these spots by covering the stain with a clean blotter and pressing a warm iron to the blotter. Home remedies for water spots include buffing the stain with salad oil, mayonnaise or white toothpaste. Wipe your vanity dry and then wax or polish. Protect the finish of your vanity by testing an out of sight section of your vanity before you apply any cleaner to the outside. Chances are that you'll use your bathroom wood vanity every day. Whether you have an antique, rustic, or modern vanity, taking care of your vanity will ensure that it continues to be a lovely addition to your home despite daily use.
- Q:How to install bathroom vanity?
- If you must anchor it to the tile, you need to get a diamond tip drill bit and drill through the tiles. Its alot easier just to make it realy flush with the wall and silicone it to it so the kids wont move it around. RTV silicone is best. You could also use construction adhedisive.
- Q:need an expert opinion on cleaning bathroom vanities,shower stalls, etc.?
- THE REASON THERE ARE SO MANY PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET, SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE. NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY, YOUR SIS IS STILL GOING TO USE WHAT SHE WANTS. THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS. THIS ISN'T ANY BIG REASON TO ARGUE ABOUT.
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range