*Usage: Laptop,For dell laptop
*Business type: Laptop adapter manufacturer
*Power: Real 65W
*Input: AC90-260V, 47-63HZ, world wide use
*DC output: 19.5V 3.34A
*Size of dc tips: 7.4*5.0*0.6mm
*Condition: Brand new
*Case material: Fireproof cases, good quality raw material
*Packing: Brown paper box
*Warranty: 13 months
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: Brown paper box Carton size: 650*480*210mm Qty: 50pcs/ctn
Delivery Detail: 5-15 days for 500-10,000pcs
1.8 years manufacturer
2.13 months warranty
3.good quality,competitive prices
- Q:Is the laptop's power adapter connector broken and can it be repaired?
- Can of course. But it seems that most are not very good dismantling.
- Q:HP notebook Pavilion dv4 for what type of power adapter?
- Wait for me to help you find, my HP notebook is also the total problem of ah
- Q:How to know the laptop's power cord is broken, or the power adapter is broken?
- If there is no sound before the power adapter, and then there is a voice, it may be due to the internal solder joint solder joint, poor contact
If there has been a voice before, it may be switching power supply transformer design unreasonable, issued by the audio noise.
In short, it should be your adapter problems, if there are electronic, especially the switching power supply to understand the friends, you can also let others repair. But the best is you to buy one, something is not expensive, with the Worry, you can buy Taobao like a fifty or sixty, twenty or thirty can use, but it is estimated that electromagnetic interference may be more serious
- Q:The laptop is powerless.
- Should be the motherboard power supply circuit problems, but the possibility of capacitance is 0, as for the repair is for the change or for the motherboard to see the professionalism and the level of the repair, and good professional ethics, the level of high certainly for the specific parts, so You spend less, and vice versa for more trouble ah! Anyway, you pay, technical staff save trouble on the line!
- Q:Lenovo notebook power adapter 19v can use 20v of it
- Yes, the general power adapter output voltage will have an upper and lower limit (no load and load voltage), about up and down about 5%. But not recommended for long-term use.
See if the adapter is suitable for the equipment, the following three conditions for reference:
1. The output voltage of the adapter is the same as that required by the device.
2. Is the adapter's output current consistent with the device requirements? (Or a little larger or smaller current is also not.)
3. The size of the joint is appropriate. (If the connector is too loose, will be bad, excessive fever.)
- Q:How can I identify the true and false laptop power adapter method?
- Guande letter meter technician to help you identify:
First, from the label to distinguish the true and false notebook power. True and false notebook power comparison. Assemble the battery on the left side of the label font is small and more vague, and the original genuine difference; original power on a layer of film, while the assembly is not.
Second, from the pad to distinguish the true and false notebook power. False power supply pad feet are large and appear rough.
Third, from the plug to distinguish the true and false notebook power. The original power plug inside the pin work more fine, and the assembly uses a spherical pin, and in the surrounding edge left a large gap. The most obvious difference is that the position of the two plugs, the original power supply in the center, and the assembly is in the side of the bias.
- Q:My ASUS notebook adapter can use Lenovo adapter Mody
- ASUS notebook does not recommend the use of Lenovo notebook adapter power supply, although the output voltage and current the same, can not guarantee that there will be no problems, if there may be problems caused by hardware failure, such as burning the motherboard, etc., adapter failure to recommend replacement to ASUS Original adapter.
Laptop Charger (Laptop Charger), the traditional laptop charger can only output a single voltage to a type of notebook computer charging, the industry called the traditional notebook power adapter for the single-band notebook charger (mainly for and universal notebook charger distinguish.)
- Q:Is the laptop plugged in with a power adapter?
- When using the power adapter, do not use the battery at the same time. Will cause the battery charge and discharge, resulting in shortened battery life.
- Q:HP notebook warranty includes power adapter
- HP warranty machine for one year, the motherboard two years, a year does not include power
- Q:Laptop power adapter how to use a multimeter to test is good or bad
- But the load capacity (plus the rated load after the voltage is still normal) can not be directly measured.
We mainly focusing in laptop AC adapters and chargers.We have at least 10 years of experience, strictly monitor our production lines to ensure every item carry the RoHS/CE/EN/FCC marks, and the defect rate lower than 0.3 percent. We also provide one-year warranty for added assurance. To benefit from us, contact us today. Your inquiries can be replied in 24 hours.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Southeast Asia 5%
Western Europe 40%
North America 15%
South America 20%
Eastern Europe 20%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range