*Short circuit protection,
*Hot seller,Price advantage.
*Input :100-240V 50-60Hz 1.5A
1.Professional patch technology production;
2.Allmported electronic components, circuit boards with over-voltage, over current, short circuit protection;
3.Output power enough;
4.The output voltage accuracy;
5.The output voltage ripple is small;
6.Original standard design, 100% compatible with original power supply.
- Q:Notebook power adapter jacks hot cause
- The adapter must be the problem, your adapter is the original, hot is normal, but the sol is too outrageous, and you are the adapter and the wire into the jack, or where the power outlet and melt,
It may be poor contact, local short circuit, and lead to overheating
- Q:HP 6531S notebook power adapter with the number of V ah?
- Hello, thank you for choosing HP products.
After inquiry 6531s (product number FW167PA), should use the 90w power adapter, the voltage is 19V, the current is 4.74A
So you provide the power specifications are no problem, please rest assured that use.
Hope that the above reply can help you.
- Q:Can the laptop's power adapter be disassembled
The removal method is as follows:
Laptop power adapter for the upper and lower cover for injection molding or bonding with a strong adhesive, without any screws, so generally only with violence to crack. However, as long as the method properly, after the dismantling of the power adapter can be restored to the original, do not carefully observe almost no traces of open.
Place the power adapter on the side of the white paper, cut the gap between the upper and lower covers of the power adapter, and then use the hammer to knock the electric knife back (Figure 1), so that the electric knife from the adapter under the cover between the cut Go in. In the different positions of the gap between the upper and lower covers of the adapter, use the tip of the electric knife to be scratched along the crevice. When the upper and lower covers are first split, the tip is deepened, and then the upper and lower covers of the adapter are slowly separated.
- Q:Dell D620 laptop power adapter 90W and 65W What is the difference
- 90W than the power of 65W to be larger, or depends on your machine's power consumption is how much to choose the adapter.
Look at your computer's bottom shell, the above will write the input voltage and current, the two values multiplied by your machine's power consumption.
19V 3.42A is 65W
19V 4.74A is 90W.
Of course, if your battery is an enhanced version of the 9-cell battery, it is recommended to use the 90W power supply.
The greater the power certainly the better, but the adapter will be more expensive, and the power output power is how much you use the machine on the number of input, if the 65W machine selection 90W power, of course, will not have any problems, just a little waste The But on the contrary, 90W machines use 65W power supply, will be a big problem, ranging from burning the adapter, while the machine board is burned down!
- Q:My HP 4411s series of power adapters are not generic
- This power adapter can be used to the following models:
HP HP ProBook 4410s 4411s 4415s 4416s and so on.
I am currently using the specifications of the adapter, LVSUN brand. Fully compatible with original adapter. very useful.
- Q:Electrical appliances, especially the order of laptops, adapters and sockets
- First plug the plug, and then plug the computer head, because the laptop power adapter principle: AC plug - "to the adapter after the change (the general transformer only after a dozen to twenty volts) and then output to the computer, Security and security of the computer are no danger.
- Q:HP notebook Pavilion dv4 for what type of power adapter?
- Your machine should be 90W big mouth, in accordance with this standard to find it, yes.
HP current power adapter in accordance with the number of watts can be divided into
90W is generally used for discrete graphics machines
120W high-end notebook, such as DV6 series of games,
65W integrated graphics machine
According to the interface points
Big mouth mainstream machine, the current 80% of the machine using the interface
Bullet before the DV2000, V3000, HP541 graphics card used by the machine
Yellow small mouth DV2000, V3000 integrated graphics models use, generally 65W
Now the super-interface (similar to the bullet)
Internet 45W dedicated interface
- Q:Is the desktop adapter's power adapter and laptop power adapter common?
- As long as the interface is completely consistent, voltage, current, etc. are also exactly the same, you can universal.
- Q:Laptop power adapter of the number of security must be right?
- and also make the laptop battery charge is insufficient and easy to cause Notebook work is unstable, long-term use will cause damage to the notebook.
- Q:What are the original, laptop power adapter marked 90W 20V, is not the maximum notebook is 90W power consumption?
- Notebooks are generally the attack, if the graphics card is too high to reach 180w, laptop like desktop power consumption so you think the battery can toss how long? An Ups can only keep a typical configuration of the desktop for 15 minutes
Our products have passed a series of certifications, such as CE, FCC and RoHS. We integrates development, design, production, processing and wholesale. Based on scientific attitude and precise processing, we produce every unit of reliable quality. With high quality products & a good reputation, we have got the favor of customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range