Laminated Glass is made of high quality float glass, coated glass of various colors, Low-E glass, tempered glass, thermo-strengthening glass and bent/tempered glass. It is a product integrated with two or more glass sheets and one or more layers of organic polymers like PVB, EVA, SGP, etc. It is processed by the tablet machine under high pressure and high temperature, making it unite into one lastingly.
1. Safety glass
2. Fine light control and heat insulation when using coated glass
3. Sound insulation and noise reduction
4. Good structural feature
5. In order to guarantee the quality of laminated glass, the PVB films are imported from Dupont of the USA or Sekisui of Japan.
6. The colors of the films include clear, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
Thickness of Glass: 3mm; 4mm; 5mm; 6mm; 8mm; 10mm; 12mm
Thickness of PVB film: 0.38-3.04mm
Laminated Glass is applied in curtain walls, hotels, banks, airports, sunshades, lighting roofs, windows and gates, sprung roofs, indoor glass partitions, glass furniture, show windows, bars, jewelry shops, elevators and so on.
- Q:Toughened glass and ordinary glass, process and raw materials what is the difference, a little more detailed, thank you
- Glass production process is: raw material crushing, screening, weighing, mixing, high temperature (1600 degrees) melting into glass, glass homogenization, cooling molding, cutting, annealing, cooling, inspection, packaging.The main raw materials are: quartz sand or sandstone, feldspar, soda ash, limestone, dolomite, etc., in addition to soda ash are ore raw materials, need to be broken into the appropriate size.
- Q:Who has information about power plants chimneys, water glass, acid resistant concrete?
- The characteristics of water glass concrete acid: water glass acid resistant concrete with water glass as binder, sodium fluorosilicate as hardening agent, adding acid powder and acid aggregate or other additives according to a certain proportion. Features: the acid and good heat resistance, it can resist all kinds of strong oxidizing acid (such as sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid) and most corrosive gases (oxygen, sulfur dioxide) erosion at high temperature (1000 DEG C) still has good acid resistance, mechanical strength and high. But this material is not resistant to hydrofluoric acid, more than 300 degrees of hot phosphoric acid and higher fatty acids or oleic acid erosion. Is a commonly used anti-corrosion material, it has a wide range of materials, acid resistance good, low cost advantages. Its disadvantages are no alkali resistance, poor impermeability and water resistance, complex construction, long maintenance period.
- Q:Are there any materials that need to be tested in curtain work?
- Hidden works, batch inspection of raw materials, report, commencement report, division of engineering, engineering, testing report report is mainly hanging plate before the covert acceptance, including steel keel, anticorrosion material inspection, etc..
- Q:How is glass made?
- Ordinary glass plate glass, wire glass and quartz glass (also known as crystal glass) a molding. Wired glass as the quartz glass; only a raw material of sandstone or silica or quartz sand.Tempered glass is made of flat glass as raw material for re processing: the cut of the flat glass into the tempering furnace, heating to about 650 degrees, with cold air quenching, glass forming hardening - tempering. Accomplish!
- Q:The use of quartz sand
- Quartz sand is quartz quartz stone crushing processing, quartz stone is a kind of non metallic minerals, is a hard, wear-resistant, stable chemical properties of silicate minerals, its main mineral composition is SiO2, quartz sand, the color is white or colorless and translucent, Mohs hardness of 7, quartz sand is  an important industrial mineral raw material, non hazardous chemicals, widely used in glass, casting, ceramics and refractories, smelting, metallurgy, metallurgy, construction, chemical agent, rubber, plastics, abrasives, and other media industry
- Q:Glass raw materials, in addition to quartz sand, what else can be the main raw materials?
- Glass raw materials are: soda ash, limestone, quartz, the ratio is: 1:1:6
- Q:What chemicals added to the PVB resin powder can be diluted into a transparent liquid?
- PVB film is a translucent film, the plasticized polyvinyl butyral resin by a polymer material plasticizing agent for extrusion molding. The appearance of translucent film, no impurities, smooth surface, there is a certain roughness and good softness, cohesion and good for inorganic glass with a transparent, heat resistance, cold resistance wet, high mechanical strength, is currently the world's best manufacturing adhesive material layer, safety glass, while building curtain wall, window, tent, recruit bank counter, prison has a wide application window, screen of steel furnace and various bullet proof glass construction field.
- Q:What are the raw materials for low dielectric glass fiber?
- Glass fiber is a kind of inorganic nonmetallic material with excellent properties. English name is: glass, fiber or fiberglass. Composition of silica, alumina, calcium oxide, boron oxide, sodium oxide, Magnesium Oxide etc.. It is prepared by high temperature melting, wire drawing, winding and weaving process with glass balls or waste glass as. All kinds of products formed finally, glass fiber monofilament diameter from a few microns to twenty micron, the equivalent of a hair 1/20-1/5, each bundle of fibers are hundreds or even thousands of root root filaments, usually as a reinforcing material of complex materials, electrical insulating materials and insulation materials, circuit board, etc. and widely used in various fields of the national economy.
- Q:What are the characteristics of the gas flow in the flame space of a glass furnace?
- Melting: mix into the glass melting furnace, at 1700 degrees of melting into glass liquid; 5, molding: the glass liquid into a tin bath (float), pull machine (lattice method), rolling machine (rolling method, adding metal wire is wire glass), forming the flat glass; 6, annealing: the glass forming into the annealing furnace annealing, stress balance, prevent from breaking crack. Finally, inspection and packing.
- Q:What's the name of the transparent plastic board in the market?
- Acrylic is a transliteration word, English is ACRYLIC. It is a chemical material. Chemistry called "PMMA" is a polyacrylate, commonly known as "after the special treatment of plexiglass", in the application industry, acrylic raw materials in general in the form of particles, plates, pipes and other forms.
It is specialized in the fabrication of architectural safety and energy-saving glass and special glass. We are China’s largest specialized glass cutting line manufacturers, is a certain size and production capacity of glass deep-processing equipment, professional manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
||North America; Europe; Australia; Japan; South East Asia; Middle East; Hong Kong; Macao
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO14001:2004；OHSAS 18001 system；3C safety Certificate；SGCC (USA)；CE (EU)；UL (USA)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range