Laminated Glass is made of high quality float glass, coated glass of various colors, Low-E glass, tempered glass, thermo-strengthening glass and bent/tempered glass. It is a product integrated with two or more glass sheets and one or more layers of organic polymers like PVB, EVA, SGP, etc. It is processed by the tablet machine under high pressure and high temperature, making it unite into one lastingly.
1. Safety glass
2. Fine light control and heat insulation when using coated glass
3. Sound insulation and noise reduction
4. Good structural feature
5. In order to guarantee the quality of laminated glass, the PVB films are imported from Dupont of the USA or Sekisui of Japan.
6. The colors of the films include clear, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
Thickness of Glass: 3mm; 4mm; 5mm; 6mm; 8mm; 10mm; 12mm
Thickness of PVB film: 0.38-3.04mm
Laminated Glass is applied in curtain walls, hotels, banks, airports, sunshades, lighting roofs, windows and gates, sprung roofs, indoor glass partitions, glass furniture, show windows, bars, jewelry shops, elevators and so on.
- Q:Could you tell me that three yuan ethylene propylene (EPDM) rubber can resist ethylene glycol?
- Three yuan ethylene propylene rubber is ethylene, propylene and non conjugated diene three yuan copolymer, began commercial production in 1963. The consumption of the whole world is 800 thousand tons every year. The most important feature of EPDM is its superior oxidation resistance, ozone resistance and corrosion resistance. Because three yuan ethylene propylene rubber belongs to polyolefin family, it has excellent curing property. Of all rubbers, EPDM has the lowest specific gravity. It absorbs large amounts of fillers and oils and has little effect on properties. Therefore, rubber compounds with low cost can be made.
- Q:How is glass made?
- Technological process:1, raw materials broken: the above raw materials broken into powder;2, weighing: according to the list of ingredients, called a certain amount of powder;3, will be called: the mixed powder mixing, stirring into a batch (colored glass and colorant);4, melting: the mixture into the glass furnace, melting at 1700 degrees into glass;5, forming: the glass liquid into a tin bath (float), pull machine (lattice method), rolling machine (rolling method, adding metal wire is wire glass), forming the flat glass;6, annealing: the molding of glass products into the annealing furnace annealing, balance the stress, to prevent self cracking.
- Q:I want to ask, if the home is already hollow glass, that still need to foil it?
- In the selection of insulating glass raw materials, enterprises one-sided pursuit of profit maximization, resulting in unstable quality of raw materials. Such as sealant is one of the main raw materials of insulating glass, it directly affects the energy-saving effect and service life of insulating glass, but the low price inferior sealant material is still in mass production.
- Q:What's the difference between crystal and ordinary glass?
- To strike lightly or with fingers. Crystal glass can produce metal crisp sound, and waves a beautiful lingering in the air. We will see at the reception banquet, high-end glasses scenes in the movie, a kind of glass between the collision sound is. And high school, low grade crystal glass sound is also different. Like some low-end crystal glass or ordinary glass voice is relatively boring.
- Q:What kind of material is the glass made of?
- The glass is made of glass and the glass is made of silicon dioxide.
- Q:What are the ingredients of photovoltaic solar glass? What's the function of each?
- Furthermore the limestone calcium carbonate and Magnesium Oxide, whose main role is to adjust the viscosity of the glass in a suitable value, so that the glass forming time is shorter or longer, in order to meet the requirements of molding; also the introduction of alumina materials, improve the physical and chemical properties of glass, such as strength, chemical stability, etc.;
- Q:Why is the process of glass toughened always broken?
- This is because of containing nickel sulfide crystal glass raw material, manufacturing technology in the world is any existing can not be completely avoided, only reduce the exploding probability through control of the purity of raw materials and processing technology to a.
- Q:What are the Department of mobile phone lens?
- Well, yes, coating is coated, but not what you said, the film, this forgot to say, but generally speaking, is this, in fact, is not very complicated process, as long as there is equipment, it is easy to handle!
- Q:Tile selection, paving process
- The stone used for indoor ground is generally polished board, the thickness of the plate is about 20 millimeters, and now there are thin plates, the thickness is about 10 millimeters, suitable for family decoration. Each block is 300 mm x 300 mm, ~500 mm * 500 mm. Plates and 1:2 cement mortar can be used with 107 adhesive plaster.
- Q:What are the anticorrosive materials for glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- Finished product protection: because the construction environment belongs to the pool irrigation, it is not conducive to the curing of epoxy forming, so it must take 48 hours curing time, to be fully cured after use.
It is specialized in the fabrication of architectural safety and energy-saving glass and special glass. We are China’s largest specialized glass cutting line manufacturers, is a certain size and production capacity of glass deep-processing equipment, professional manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
||North America; Europe; Australia; Japan; South East Asia; Middle East; Hong Kong; Macao
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO14001:2004；OHSAS 18001 system；3C safety Certificate；SGCC (USA)；CE (EU)；UL (USA)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range