Laminated Glass is made of high quality float glass, coated glass of various colors, Low-E glass, tempered glass, thermo-strengthening glass and bent/tempered glass. It is a product integrated with two or more glass sheets and one or more layers of organic polymers like PVB, EVA, SGP, etc. It is processed by the tablet machine under high pressure and high temperature, making it unite into one lastingly.
1. Safety glass
2. Fine light control and heat insulation when using coated glass
3. Sound insulation and noise reduction
4. Good structural feature
5. In order to guarantee the quality of laminated glass, the PVB films are imported from Dupont of the USA or Sekisui of Japan.
6. The colors of the films include clear, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
Thickness of Glass: 3mm; 4mm; 5mm; 6mm; 8mm; 10mm; 12mm
Thickness of PVB film: 0.38-3.04mm
Laminated Glass is applied in curtain walls, hotels, banks, airports, sunshades, lighting roofs, windows and gates, sprung roofs, indoor glass partitions, glass furniture, show windows, bars, jewelry shops, elevators and so on.
- Q:What are the paper made of? What is the glass made of? What is the plastic made of?
- The common (sodium) glass consists of a mixture of sodium silicate and calcium silicate with a small amount of silica and alumina. Usually made from a mixture of sand, sodium carbonate and calcium carbonate, and can be melted by a mixture of sodium sulphate and carbon instead of sodium carbonate.
- Q:What are the main materials for making glass?
- Silica is the main raw material made of silica on the earth reserves is great. Silica is the main raw material for the main raw material is made of glass stones. The silicon content of different rocks are different. In our life of these materials is the most common.
- Q:FRP process piping manufacturing process?
- Glass tube wall structure from inside to outside are: glass fiber reinforced plastic lining layer, glass fiber reinforced plastic sub lining layer, glass fiber reinforced plastic winding layer, glass fiber reinforced plastic external protection layer.
- Q:What's the difference between three kinds of glass fiber board, epoxy board and FR4 board?
- The main raw material of PCB is E-glass cloth, fiber paper and epoxy resinGlass fiber sheet: base material, glass fiber clothEpoxy board: binder is epoxy resin
- Q:Is glass steel pipe used for re examination?
- The main construction phase: a layer structure (scheme, technical disclosure basis has been included, steel raw materials, testing report report, flash butt welding, electroslag welding sampling, sample, steel concealed, reinforcing steel bar, batch inspection, template technology review).
- Q:What are the raw materials of glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- If they are bonded together with synthetic resins, they can be made of rigid products of a fixed shape, bearing both tensile and flexural, compressive, and shear stresses.
- Q:Why is the process of glass toughened always broken?
- A ton of glass raw materials, at least 3-4 of nickel sulfide crystals, the number of tons of glass made of pieces of a square size glass, which will have 3-4 to explode, which is self depicting the image of.
- Q:A fireproof material is? Except glass wool, rock wool? Please tell me what is the raw material of these materials is?
- Phenolic insulation board is based on phenolic resin and flame retardant, anti smoke agent, a variety of material, curing agent, foaming agent and other additives, closed cell rigid foam made by scientific formula. The most prominent advantage is fireproof and insulation.
- Q:How is glass made? What are the main ingredients?
- Forming。 The processing of liquid glass into desired shapes, such as flat glass, various vessels, etc..
- Q:What kind of glass is alkali free high borosilicate?
- Alkali free borosilicate glass has the characteristics of high surface smoothness, low coefficient of expansion, high temperature resistance, no alkali precipitation and good insulation. Without potassium and nano plasma, it is an important glass raw material for the electronics and Optoelectronics industries. In addition, they do not contain arsenic, antimony, barium, and halides.
Our company was founded in 1998. Depending on High-quality float glass produced by the Brother factory, we enlarge the business range to all kinds of safety glass, including tempered glass, laminated glass, insulating glass, pattern glass, mirror, silk-screen glass, reflective glass. Low-E glass.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||West Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range