Laminated Glass is made of high quality float glass, coated glass of various colors, Low-E glass, tempered glass, thermo-strengthening glass and bent/tempered glass. It is a product integrated with two or more glass sheets and one or more layers of organic polymers like PVB, EVA, SGP, etc. It is processed by the tablet machine under high pressure and high temperature, making it unite into one lastingly.
1. Safety glass
2. Fine light control and heat insulation when using coated glass
3. Sound insulation and noise reduction
4. Good structural feature
5. In order to guarantee the quality of laminated glass, the PVB films are imported from Dupont of the USA or Sekisui of Japan.
6. The colors of the films include clear, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
Thickness of Glass: 3mm; 4mm; 5mm; 6mm; 8mm; 10mm; 12mm
Thickness of PVB film: 0.38-3.04mm
Laminated Glass is applied in curtain walls, hotels, banks, airports, sunshades, lighting roofs, windows and gates, sprung roofs, indoor glass partitions, glass furniture, show windows, bars, jewelry shops, elevators and so on.
- Q:Is it a vacuum cup with fluorine coating that affects the health?
- Does not affect the health, only in the temperature of more than 200 degrees will be long life of harmful substances.
- Q:Is the balance pad the raw material in the motor?
- Its main function is the use of mechanical energy into electrical energy, the most common is the use of thermal energy, water power, and so on to promote the generator rotor to generate electricity.
- Q:What kind of material is the glass made of? Is the price relative to the quality?
- Production process, ah, complex will be expensive - the main material is silicate
- Q:What material is the automobile glass made of?
- General automotive glass by silicon glass, the main components of silica content more than 70%, the rest by sodium oxide, calcium oxide, magnesium and other components, made by the float process.. The glass is then further processed into tempered glass (TSG) or laminated glass (LSG).
- Q:How is glass made? What is its raw material?
- Glass is formed by the melting of sand with other chemicals. Glass raw materials for natural ore, the ore will be crushed first, processed into powder, according to the type of glass, according to the formula made of ingredients, into the glass furnace for melting, forming glass liquid. The glass passes through the feed tank and flows out of the feed port to form the stock. The temperature of the stock is 1150~1170 degrees centigrade and the alkali free glass is 1200~1220 degrees centigrade. The material shares every minute near '200 times cut into ball billet. The billet passes through the chute, the ball distributor and the ball plate, and then rolls into different funnels respectively, then falls into a groove formed by three rollers with the same rotating direction. When the ball is rotated on the roller and its surface tension, the ball glass is formed gradually. Its diameter is determined by the thickness, velocity, and shear velocity of the glass stream.
- Q:How can the invisible gauze of screen window increase its pressure resistance (glass fiber material)?
- There's no problem with fiberglass mesh.
- Q:Renovation of the house to buy bricks when how to see the quality of good or bad? What kind of good?
- Mosaic is mainly divided into glass mosaic (raw materials for glass) and ceramic mosaic two. Mainly used for decorative wall.
- Q:Why are most of the chemical instruments made from glass?
- Because experiments require high temperatures, heating, freezing, and many complex processes of chemical reactions,
- Q:What are the main materials for making glass?
- The melting point of silicon dioxide is very high, in order to achieve this Rongdian is very limited. The ancients had to add some other substances when it becomes low melting temperature. When silica melts down also very obtrusive in the process of heating without gradually filtering transition soft, into some other the material of the glass can be in different temperature range all the splendor, powerful shaping operation and effective setting. This substance is a flux.The flux is generally containing sodium oxide, potassium oxide, lead oxide, calcium oxide, barium oxide and other materials, such as limestone, feldspar, sodium carbonate, boric acid, lead compounds, barium compounds. (sodium oxide can reduce the viscosity of glass forming, the glass is easy to melt, plays a good role in flux; barium oxide in glass the formation plays a basic role with sodium oxide; tin oxide can increase the glass chemical stability and mechanical strength; lead oxide can increase density, improve hunting, with special luster; lead can make a glass of light refraction and scattering rate of small glass makes more lustrous and stable.
- Q:What is the difference between FRP and carbon fiber?
- Carbon fiber (carbon fiber, referred to as CF) is a new kind of fiber material with high strength and high modulus fiber with carbon content of more than 95%. It is a flaky graphite, microcrystalline and other organic fibers stacked along the axial direction of the fiber, obtained by carbonization and graphitization of microcrystalline graphite material. Carbon fiber "an hand in a velvet glove lighter than aluminum," the quality, but the strength is higher than that of steel, and has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, high modulus, in the national defense and civilian areas are important materials. It has not only the intrinsic characteristics of carbon materials, but also the softness and processability of textile fibers. It is a new generation of reinforced fiber.
Our company was founded in 1998. Depending on High-quality float glass produced by the Brother factory, we enlarge the business range to all kinds of safety glass, including tempered glass, laminated glass, insulating glass, pattern glass, mirror, silk-screen glass, reflective glass. Low-E glass.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||West Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range