Laminated Glass is made of high quality float glass, coated glass of various colors, Low-E glass, tempered glass, thermo-strengthening glass and bent/tempered glass. It is a product integrated with two or more glass sheets and one or more layers of organic polymers like PVB, EVA, SGP, etc. It is processed by the tablet machine under high pressure and high temperature, making it unite into one lastingly.
1. Safety glass
2. Fine light control and heat insulation when using coated glass
3. Sound insulation and noise reduction
4. Good structural feature
5. In order to guarantee the quality of laminated glass, the PVB films are imported from Dupont of the USA or Sekisui of Japan.
6. The colors of the films include clear, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
Thickness of Glass: 3mm; 4mm; 5mm; 6mm; 8mm; 10mm; 12mm
Thickness of PVB film: 0.38-3.04mm
Laminated Glass is applied in curtain walls, hotels, banks, airports, sunshades, lighting roofs, windows and gates, sprung roofs, indoor glass partitions, glass furniture, show windows, bars, jewelry shops, elevators and so on.
- Q:What's the difference between heat resistant glass and tempered / reinforced glass?
- Connaught licensing high borosilicate heat-resistant glassware with the new formulation, new technology, new technology, high strength, high temperature resistance, impact resistance, temperature change, not self advantages. With acid and alkali resistance, water resistance, high hardness, wear-resistant, easy to clean, should not knot stains, including harmful substances, and many other advantages, more close to the people's lives. The product is crystal clear, beautiful and practical. It is suitable for microwave oven, oven, refrigerator and so on. It can be cleaned by dishwasher through the 120 - meter shock resistance test. Can barbecue in microwave oven, absorb microwave very few, save energy, save electricity.
- Q:What is the glass DV board made of?.
- Glass is formed by melting sand with other chemicals (the main ingredients are: soda ash, limestone, quartz). A continuous network structure is formed during melting, and the silicate like non-metallic material is gradually increased and hardened in the process of cooling.
- Q:What are the paper made of? What is the glass made of? What is the plastic made of?
- The common (sodium) glass consists of a mixture of sodium silicate and calcium silicate with a small amount of silica and alumina. Usually made from a mixture of sand, sodium carbonate and calcium carbonate, and can be melted by a mixture of sodium sulphate and carbon instead of sodium carbonate.
- Q:What is resin glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- Raw materials: glass fiber / or its products + resin + (filler) + other additives;Process: hand / pull / winding / molding / injection molding etc..Resin is only a raw material for the production of glass fiber reinforced plastic! That's not what you call it.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass?
- We know that solid materials can be divided into two categories: organic materials and inorganic materials. Organic materials are wood, plastic, plexiglass, cotton, wool, nylon and so on. Inorganic materials can be divided into three categories: single crystal, polycrystal and glass according to the structure. A single crystal has regular shapes and strict rules, such as the ruby is an alumina single crystal, the crystal is a silica single crystal, and the diamond is a single crystal of carbon. Polycrystal is a collection of large amounts of small single crystals, and all kinds of ceramics and metals are polycrystalline materials. Glass is a noncrystalline solid obtained by melting, cooling, and curing. Its structure has certain rules (short-range order) in the atomic and molecular range, but there is no rule (long-range disorder) in the macroscopic range.
- Q:Renovation of the house to buy bricks when how to see the quality of good or bad? What kind of good?
- Mosaic is mainly divided into glass mosaic (raw materials for glass) and ceramic mosaic two. Mainly used for decorative wall.
- Q:What are the main raw materials for making ceramics, glass and cement?
- The main raw materials for producing ceramics are clay (such as Suzhou soil), quartz, feldspar (potassium feldspar and albite)
- Q:Is glass fiber reinforced metal material?
- Glass steel (English: Glass Reinforced Plastic, GRP, or Fiber Reinforced Plastic, English: FRP) also known as glass steel or glass fiber reinforced plastic, is a kind of polymer with epoxy resin as matrix, glass steel or carbon fiber reinforced composite material by composite technology and made.
- Q:Which brand of thermos cup is safe, double glass is not really glass, there is no other add, affect health?
- Double glass also called light industrial glass, raw materials for high boron silicon has a high heat resistance, the main production of glass teapot, coffee cup, cup, cup of hot water, there are many domestic manufacturers.
- Q:What are the characteristics of the gas flow in the flame space of a glass furnace?
- Melting: mix into the glass melting furnace, at 1700 degrees of melting into glass liquid; 5, molding: the glass liquid into a tin bath (float), pull machine (lattice method), rolling machine (rolling method, adding metal wire is wire glass), forming the flat glass; 6, annealing: the glass forming into the annealing furnace annealing, stress balance, prevent from breaking crack. Finally, inspection and packing.
It is specialized in the fabrication of architectural safety and energy-saving glass and special glass. We are China’s largest specialized glass cutting line manufacturers, is a certain size and production capacity of glass deep-processing equipment, professional manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
||North America; Europe; Australia; Japan; South East Asia; Middle East; Hong Kong; Macao
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO14001:2004；OHSAS 18001 system；3C safety Certificate；SGCC (USA)；CE (EU)；UL (USA)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range