Laminated Glass is made of high quality float glass, coated glass of various colors, Low-E glass, tempered glass, thermo-strengthening glass and bent/tempered glass. It is a product integrated with two or more glass sheets and one or more layers of organic polymers like PVB, EVA, SGP, etc. It is processed by the tablet machine under high pressure and high temperature, making it unite into one lastingly.
1. Safety glass
2. Fine light control and heat insulation when using coated glass
3. Sound insulation and noise reduction
4. Good structural feature
5. In order to guarantee the quality of laminated glass, the PVB films are imported from Dupont of the USA or Sekisui of Japan.
6. The colors of the films include clear, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
Thickness of Glass: 3mm; 4mm; 5mm; 6mm; 8mm; 10mm; 12mm
Thickness of PVB film: 0.38-3.04mm
Laminated Glass is applied in curtain walls, hotels, banks, airports, sunshades, lighting roofs, windows and gates, sprung roofs, indoor glass partitions, glass furniture, show windows, bars, jewelry shops, elevators and so on.
- Q:What is a hollow glass?
- Hollow glass is composed of two or more pieces of glass, the glass by the internal filling the hollow aluminum isolation desiccant, and the hollow part filled with dry air or inert gas, and sealed with butyl rubber, polysulfide rubber or plastic structure, forming a dry space glass.
- Q:What kind of raw material does glass form? What is the general smelting process?
- Melt him, place the impurities in the mold, and then cool, and then the glass
- Q:Yacht enterprises are purchasing their own raw materials (resin, glass fiber, carbon fiber, etc.), home composite products, accessories?
- General purchases of raw materials are their own, the general yacht above the bottom of the ship is a manufacturer, the ship is also a cloth manufacturers, as well as small boats on the yacht is also a manufacturer
- Q:Tempered and reinforced glass
- National construction technical specification for application of glass JGJ113-2003 provisions of the landing door glass must use safe glass, is from the protection of person to consider.
- Q:What material is used in the protective film in the middle of glass?
- The raw material glass membrane used in general is Japan's Asahi pin and domestic luoyang,
- Q:Failure reasons and solutions of insulating glass.
- The production of hollow glass raw material quality; key factors affect the service life of hollow glass sealant is ageing resistance and desiccant adsorption capacity, and the determining factor is the performance of sealant. Because no matter how much the desiccant adsorption capacity, inside the hollow glass after a certain limit, when the hollow glass desiccant completely saturated, again good desiccant also unable to water vapor adsorption, then the hollow glass is invalid. Only when the sealant has good sealing performance, moisture permeability coefficient is low, the amount of water vapor into the hollow glass rarely, and keep this state, only rarely can guarantee the hollow glass desiccant inside gas drying, so as to ensure the effect of hollow glass.
- Q:What kind of material is glass made of?
- 1. ingredients, according to the design of the material sheet, weighing all kinds of raw materials, mixing in a mixing machine evenly. The main raw materials of glass are: quartz sand, limestone, feldspar, soda ash, boric acid and so on.2., melting, the raw materials will be prepared by high temperature heating, forming a homogeneous bubble free liquid glass. This is a complex process of physics and chemistry. The melting of glass is carried out in a furnace. There are two main types of Furnaces: one is a crucible kiln, the other is glass in the crucible, and the other is heated outside the crucible. The small crucible kiln has only one crucible, and the larger one can be more than 20 crucibles. The crucible kiln is made by gap type, and now only optical glass and color glass are produced by crucible kiln. The other is the tank furnace. The frit is molten in the bath, and the flame is heated on the upper part of the glass. The glass melting temperature mostly in the 1300~1600 C Eve joy. Most of them are heated by flame and a few are heated by electric current. They are called electric furnaces. Now, the pool kiln is continuous production, small pool kiln can be a few meters, big can be more than 400 meters, 2.3. forming the molten glass is converted into a solid product with a fixed shape. The process must take place within a certain temperature range. This is a cooling process. The glass is first converted from a viscous liquid to a plastic state, and then to a brittle solid. The forming method can be divided into two categories: manual forming and mechanical forming.
- Q:List and characteristics of chimney glass flake cement
- Good temperature resistance. The use of glass flake lining, its heat resistance than similar resin coating can be increased by 20-40 degrees, so often used in good oil pipelines, hot water pipelines, heat resistant chemical devices.
- Q:How to identify and select high quality insulating glass?
- The raw materials of the latter two kinds of insulating glass are glass, aluminium strip, insert angle, butyl glue, double component polysulfide glue or silicone rubber, drying agent and compound sealant.Jieyang Hongguang glass is a special glass, customer service very detailed answer.
- Q:What is the density of glass flake cement?
- The bulk density of glass flake increases with the decrease of particle size.Glass flake resin (Glass flake mastic) is made of resin as binder, glass flake and powder, etc. it can be scraped and mixed with construction materials.
It is specialized in the fabrication of architectural safety and energy-saving glass and special glass. We are China’s largest specialized glass cutting line manufacturers, is a certain size and production capacity of glass deep-processing equipment, professional manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
||North America; Europe; Australia; Japan; South East Asia; Middle East; Hong Kong; Macao
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO14001:2004；OHSAS 18001 system；3C safety Certificate；SGCC (USA)；CE (EU)；UL (USA)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range