Laminated Glass is made of high quality float glass, coated glass of various colors, Low-E glass, tempered glass, thermo-strengthening glass and bent/tempered glass. It is a product integrated with two or more glass sheets and one or more layers of organic polymers like PVB, EVA, SGP, etc. It is processed by the tablet machine under high pressure and high temperature, making it unite into one lastingly.
1. Safety glass
2. Fine light control and heat insulation when using coated glass
3. Sound insulation and noise reduction
4. Good structural feature
5. In order to guarantee the quality of laminated glass, the PVB films are imported from Dupont of the USA or Sekisui of Japan.
6. The colors of the films include clear, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
Thickness of Glass: 3mm; 4mm; 5mm; 6mm; 8mm; 10mm; 12mm
Thickness of PVB film: 0.38-3.04mm
Laminated Glass is applied in curtain walls, hotels, banks, airports, sunshades, lighting roofs, windows and gates, sprung roofs, indoor glass partitions, glass furniture, show windows, bars, jewelry shops, elevators and so on.
- Q:What material is the simulation tree made of?
- Usually according to different kinds of trees, there are many kinds of trees. Such as banyan cement, glass steel, really, there is fresh coconut tree trunk type is a reference material preservation, as we & apos. Therefore, the simulation tree generally does not specify a certain material.
- Q:Use of glass flake cement
- Glass scales prevent the erosion of base material by water vapor and chemical solvents. The degree of chemical resistance of the substrate or coating varies with the chosen glass material, and the glass scale made of C- glass has excellent chemical durability.
- Q:How to seal the glass fiber reinforced plastic mould?
- Rubber pad seals are thickness, will be relatively increased parting surface gap, for complex, not good concave convex surface, uneven surface, you can use ordinary fastening before playing glass glue or fastening hot melt gun hit again. It can be divided into surface on floor wax coat material brush, then fastening glass steel mold.
- Q:Medium temperature glass flake clay products
- Due to the relative stretching coefficient of the steel, cement and other material and substrate, so in the case of heat shock resin layer easily cracking and shedding, and glass flake can provide a heat stable layer, which can prevent the substrate cleavage and shedding.
- Q:What is glass fiber reinforced nylon?
- Compared with pure nylon 3., nylon reinforced mechanical strength, rigidity, heat resistance, creep resistance and fatigue strength greatly increased, elongation, shrinkage, hygroscopicity, wear resistance decreased 4. performance mainly depends on the fiber and resin adhesive strength, content, aspect ratio and orientation. Injection molding and extrusion molding is widely used in aerospace, automotive,. Mechanical, chemical and other fields of manufacturing heat stress structure of plastic parts in 5. PA with 30% glass fiber, PA, mechanical properties, dimensional stability, heat resistance, ageing resistance performance is obviously improved, the fatigue strength is 2.5 times enhancement. 6. reinforced materials used to improve nylon properties of glass fiber reinforced materials, asbestos fiber, carbon fiber, titanium metal, with glass fiber, improve the heat resistance of nylon, dimensional stability, rigidity, mechanical properties (tensile strength and The bending strength, especially mechanical) significantly improves the performance, become excellent performance engineering plastic. Glass fiber reinforced nylon has long fiber and short fiber reinforced nylon two, widely used in gear, bearing, fan blade, impeller, bicycle parts, auto parts, industrial gear and a number of precision engineering products with. Heat resistance, oil resistance, chemical resistance and good abrasion resistance, but also greatly reduce the water absorption rate of raw materials and shrinkage, has excellent dimensional stability and excellent mechanical strength.
- Q:What are the main raw materials for making ceramics, glass and cement?
- The main raw materials of cement clinker clinker production [four main raw materials (limestone, sandstone mainly provides Ca (mainly Si), alumina (or slag, mainly to provide Al (or Fe), iron slag, gypsum, slag etc.)]
- Q:What are the raw materials made of glass and plastics?
- PVC PVC formula (CH - CH) n, is one of the most important types of vinyl polymers, is currently the world's second largest after the polyethylene plastic varieties. In domestic production in the plastic is in the first place. In the printing industry, often with PVC color rolled thin film and transparent glazing film making books, folders, tickets and other packaging decoration cover.
- Q:Comparison of plexiglass steel bridge and inorganic glass steel bridge
- 4, can release harmful gases, human health and environmental protection have a certain impact. 5, high cost, but also a larger fluctuation of raw material prices. 6, after the waste is not easy to handle. Two, inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastics (referred to as Magnesium Oxide) advantages: 1, high temperature. (under normal circumstances, Fahrenheit temperature of 400 degrees Celsius, to maintain the product is not deformed), 2, anti-aging, 20 years without deformation of the product. 3. Purify the air and absorb carbon dioxide from the air. 4, high strength. 5, waterproof performance is good. 6, light weight, only in plexiglass.
- Q:Is the price of glass raw material the biggest proportion of quartz?
- In the long run, quartz is a non renewable energy source, and the trend is rising for a long time.
- Q:Chemical materials and additives needed for the production of glass
- Production process of 1.3.1 glass1. Raw material pretreatment. The bulk raw materials (quartz sand, soda ash, limestone, feldspar, etc.) grinding, so that dry wet raw materialsDry, iron containing raw materials for iron removal, in order to ensure the quality of glass.2, batch preparation. According to the product, the composition of the mixture is slightly different. For example, ordinary float glass batch (calculated in accordance with 1 weight boxes of 50 kilograms), need to consume 33.55 kg of quartz sand, limestone, dolomite, 2.96 kg 8.57 kg 11.39 kg of soda, Glauber's salt 0.55 kg, 3.45 kg, 0.03 kg of feldspar powder etc..3, melting. The glass mixture is heated in a bath or crucible furnace at a high temperature (1550-1600 degrees) to form a liquid glass that is uniform, free of bubbles and conforms to the molding requirements.
It is specialized in the fabrication of architectural safety and energy-saving glass and special glass. We are China’s largest specialized glass cutting line manufacturers, is a certain size and production capacity of glass deep-processing equipment, professional manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
||North America; Europe; Australia; Japan; South East Asia; Middle East; Hong Kong; Macao
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO14001:2004；OHSAS 18001 system；3C safety Certificate；SGCC (USA)；CE (EU)；UL (USA)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range