Laminated Glass is made of high quality float glass, coated glass of various colors, Low-E glass, tempered glass, thermo-strengthening glass and bent/tempered glass. It is a product integrated with two or more glass sheets and one or more layers of organic polymers like PVB, EVA, SGP, etc. It is processed by the tablet machine under high pressure and high temperature, making it unite into one lastingly.
1. Safety glass
2. Fine light control and heat insulation when using coated glass
3. Sound insulation and noise reduction
4. Good structural feature
5. In order to guarantee the quality of laminated glass, the PVB films are imported from Dupont of the USA or Sekisui of Japan.
6. The colors of the films include clear, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
Thickness of Glass: 3mm; 4mm; 5mm; 6mm; 8mm; 10mm; 12mm
Thickness of PVB film: 0.38-3.04mm
Laminated Glass is applied in curtain walls, hotels, banks, airports, sunshades, lighting roofs, windows and gates, sprung roofs, indoor glass partitions, glass furniture, show windows, bars, jewelry shops, elevators and so on.
- Q:What's the difference between crystal and ordinary glass?
- Feel: the same volume of crystal glass and ordinary glass weight is not the same. High crystal glass will make you feel calm, heavy feel. Similarly, the lower the crystal glass, the lighter it will be. Ordinary glass weight is more self-evident.
- Q:What is glass fiber reinforced nylon?
- Add the mechanical properties of glass fiber, toughening agent  blends in nylon. The results showed that with the increase of fiber content, the tensile strength, the flexural strength of the composites is greatly improved, the impact strength is more complicated, toughening agent is added, toughness is greatly improved. The material adding glass 30% ~ 35%. 8% to 12% of the toughening materials, the best comprehensive mechanical properties.
- Q:What kind of material is the glass made of?
- The chemical composition of glass is Na2SiO3, CaSiO3, SiO2 or Na2O - CaO - 6SiO2, is the main component of silicate, is an amorphous solid irregular structure. Widely used in buildings for wind and light transmission; of mixtures. There is also colored glass mixed with certain metal oxides or salts, and tempered glass made by physical or chemical methods. Sometimes some transparent plastic (such as polymethyl methacrylate) is also called organic glass.
- Q:Samsung LCD panel information
- Landlord, you take this screen is not the LCD screen, and the other is the plasma screen.It should be a 46 inch plasma TV set.
- Q:The practice of acid corrosion in tank
- The construction of excellent anticorrosive paint can in a variety of conditions, including exposure to atmospheric environment, can be conveniently carried out in various forms such as painting, brush painting, and meet the requirement of the design of coating thickness and structure.
- Q:The difference between natural crystal and crystal glass, merits and demerits!
- Crystal glass according to PBO (lead oxide) content is divided into high (24%PBO and above), medium (18%PBO), low (12%-16%PBO) three grades. Grading standards are similar to gold. International standard crystal glass is 24%PBO, so merchants will also call this class "24K"". If you go to buy, say some similar "jargon", the other party will feel that you are more adept, encountered illegal businesses, nor dare to fool you.
- Q:What's the price of 0.85mm thick plexiglass, please?
- Joint venture material is better, about 600 or so, I personally think that the choice of joint venture board is still ideal.
- Q:Glass fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) is a new type of composite material. What is the raw material?
- Glass fiber reinforced plastics have the advantage of high strength:Ordinary glass is a brittle material of low strength. If fused glass is made into very fine glass fiber, its properties change greatly. Glass fibers are soft and can even be woven into cloth. At the same time, the thinner the glass fiber, the higher its strength. The strength of GRP can be compared to that of reinforced concrete. In reinforced concrete, the main force to bear external force is steel, but concrete is indispensable, it will bond the steel as a whole, not only gives the building components in a definite shape, but also increase the strength. In glass fiber reinforced plastics, glass acts as reinforcing steel, while bakelite acts as concrete. The combination of the two makes glass fiber steel an amazing strength.Glass fiber reinforced plastics not only has high strength, but also has excellent corrosion resistance, thus becoming an important corrosion-resistant material. Lead, once a corrosion resistant metal material, is resistant to sulfuric acid, which is highly corrosive. The reason is that the formation of Pb and concentrated sulfuric acid to dissolve lead sulfate, become a kind of protective film on the surface of the dense metallic lead, so the chemical reaction kettle and lead lined pipes used, can also be used for enamel liner. If fiberglass is used, the corrosion resistance meets the requirements. Also used for glass steel valves, pumps, fans, suitable for the transport of corrosive liquid tank car and train tanker, waste acid waste liquid pool in the village and a large area in the storage tank, chemical plant production storage corrosive liquid corrosion on the ground. The corrosion of petroleum is also very strong, and glass fiber reinforced plastics can be used instead of steel pipes to make oil pipelines and oil trucks, which greatly saves the steel.
- Q:What kind of glass is alkali free high borosilicate?
- At present, abroad can produce high quality non alkali borosilicate glass company, Corelle, the German Schott companies, domestic Changsha have a precision glass raw material sales, precision glass processing company, alkali borosilicate glass, Schott two sales of Corelle company.
- Q:What are the chemicals in glass?
- Common raw materials are quartz sand, feldspar, calcite, calcium carbonate, three, two aluminum oxide, sodium carbonate, borax and so on.
It is specialized in the fabrication of architectural safety and energy-saving glass and special glass. We are China’s largest specialized glass cutting line manufacturers, is a certain size and production capacity of glass deep-processing equipment, professional manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
||North America; Europe; Australia; Japan; South East Asia; Middle East; Hong Kong; Macao
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO14001:2004；OHSAS 18001 system；3C safety Certificate；SGCC (USA)；CE (EU)；UL (USA)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range