Details of the Laminated Floor For Bath And Kitchen
|1215*167*12.3mm and negotiable|
|Packing||10pcs/carton, 45cartons/pallet, 20pallets/20"container|
|Lock system||Push Lock, Arc Click etc.|
|Certificate||CE, ISO001, ISO14001|
|HDF||Brown HDF, density over 880kg/m3|
|Delivery time||25 days|
|Payment terms||T/T; L/C at sight|
|Colors||Over 20 colors for this collection Deep Registered Embossed surface|
Specifications of the Laminated Flooring For Bath And Kitchen
(2)Top Quality GuranteeAC5
(3)Free Samples for Global Market
(4)Perfect Support Ideas
Packing of the Laminated Flooring For Bath And Kitchen
For 1215*195*7mm,10pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,8pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,6pc per box,65boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
Volume of the Laminated Flooring For Bath And Kitchen
For 1215*195*7mm,about 3316.95sqm per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,about 2653.56sqm per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,about 1848.01sqm per 20'fcl
The following pictures for your reference
- Q:How expensive to replace floor joists?
- Call and ask a foundation repair company.
- Q:Solution to pergo floors / cleaners?
- Have you ever tried the Swiffer Wet-Jet with their anti-bacterial, deodorizing solution? I use it for all types of floors..even the wood. It's either that...or get yourself a Sharp steam mop if it's a large area to clean...worth the expense and floors' germs are killed with the steam.
- Q:Who knows how to shop the wood floor
- Bare board plus freight plus accessories plus installation fee plus floor fee. Freight per square plus two to four yuan, accessories within the square plus three to five yuan, installed to see the local situation. Above for the purpose of strengthening the series floor.
- Q:flooring comparison based on applicaton chart?
- go to a library alot of diy books give charts on types of flooring and strengths/weaknesses..i personally like tiles as i got fed up paying out for carpets every other yr i want something that lasts so i can spend money on other things ie me and my toys lmao
- Q:MatLab: what does floor a mean?
- My guess is these letters have been assigned values as variables. Thy typing just z and see. (I'll admit I've never used MatLab so this is just a guess.)
- Q:Composite floor construction process
- 1. After the ground mortar. Can be dry. Laying moisture-proof paper. Add pest control against termites. 2. When the floor is laid. Choose the direction of laying. Wood flooring paving the best according to Shun Guang paving, so that the floor seams will not see the special display, the majority of the floor of the paving is to shop into the vertical paving, paving before you try to fight, so that you can put Loss to a minimum. Master is also more serious and responsible, this is a large piece of the floor to set the floor of the floor, so that a small floor can be just spread to that piece, so the use of small, so as not to waste material. 3. When laying the baseboard, must be fixed firmly. So as not to loose in the future.
- Q:How much is the floor loss? Who is it?
- If it is 610 * 90 below the floor, according to the font or step by step installation, the room is more formal, then the loss of 3%; 610 * 90 or more specifications of the floor, may be increased, but not sure, professional and negative The responsibility of the installer will be based on the synthesis of several of your rooms to make a more scientific installation order to reduce the loss. But in the room more formal circumstances, most of the loss will be less than 3%, up to no more than 5%; but if there are many rounds around the room bush, too much angle, round the ground ah, the loss will increase. If you are using the often used to fill the aldehydes or parquet-type installation, the loss will be much larger, especially the installation of the font type (not recommended, poor stability), the loss will even be greater than 10%. Loss is counted in the owner of the head, this is no accident.
- Q:how to take the vinyl floor out.?
- How to take an old vinyl floor up, depends a great deal on how it was intalled. Some are not glued at all. These come out simply by cutting around them. Some are glued only around the perimeters... a few slits here and there, and some tugging, and these will come up. Many have underlayment, to help provide a smoother surface.... with these, especially, if the vinyl is fully glued down... it is easier to score the vinyl and underlayment, and pry up the underlayment (with the vinyl still glued to it) If the old vinyl is glued directly to the subfloor, and the subfloor is in decent condition... needs no repairs. I would think about simply installing a thin underlayment over the old vinyl, and then install the new vinyl over that. (use screws, not nails, to attach the underlayment, hehe) Have Fun
- Q:Home wood flooring a large area stepped up squeaky, it seems to be affixed to the floor, what is the reason ah, there is no relationship ah?
- There are two cases of sound 1, the floor keel fixed is not strong, 2, the floor and the keel between the fixed is not strong and normal will not affect the flowers lamb twisted barley claw cut Creek Lou Lou is used to step up there will be sound if the re-order It is still too much trouble to remove a lot of floor area because the floor is a back slot of a buckle another
- Q:WHY are my floor tiles wetting through?
- Peel and sticks aren't really going to stand up to bathroom use. They are better off used in a foyer or mudroom. Go with a single sheet of linolium or real tiles with grout!
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range