Details of the Laminated Floor For Bath And Kitchen
|1215*167*12.3mm and negotiable|
|Packing||10pcs/carton, 45cartons/pallet, 20pallets/20"container|
|Lock system||Push Lock, Arc Click etc.|
|Certificate||CE, ISO001, ISO14001|
|HDF||Brown HDF, density over 880kg/m3|
|Delivery time||25 days|
|Payment terms||T/T; L/C at sight|
|Colors||Over 20 colors for this collection Deep Registered Embossed surface|
Specifications of the Laminated Flooring For Bath And Kitchen
(2)Top Quality GuranteeAC5
(3)Free Samples for Global Market
(4)Perfect Support Ideas
Packing of the Laminated Flooring For Bath And Kitchen
For 1215*195*7mm,10pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,8pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,6pc per box,65boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
Volume of the Laminated Flooring For Bath And Kitchen
For 1215*195*7mm,about 3316.95sqm per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,about 2653.56sqm per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,about 1848.01sqm per 20'fcl
The following pictures for your reference
- Q:Want to count their own about the amount of floor, how to count?
- Q:can i stain my floors lighter?
- I'm thinking you're talking real wood flooring? Yes you can. Rent a professional type sander and sand all flooring until all present stain has been removed. Be sure to wear a mask and cover anything that's possible to cover as it can be a pretty messy job. However, I don't think it's anything you can't handle. After all old stain has been removed, be sure to wipe down with a damp cloth even if you have to do this a few times. You don't want any old sand left behind. You can either put a clear coat over flooring so it shows the natural color of the wood flooring or use a light stain. You may need a protective coat over stain, but you can ask about this at any hardware store that you'll be dealing with. There may be toxin's in stains, but I'm not sure about this. Another question to ask before starting your project. One way or the other wear a mask and you should be just fine.
- Q:What is a general expression for floor, carpet and tile?
- A floor means, essentially, bottom part of whatever you're talking about, the part you would walk on if you were walking on it. You can have an ocean floor or a forest floor, for instance. These days, a floor usually means the one in a building, but it used to mean and still can mean the ground or the sidewalk if you're outdoors. Flooring(or flooring material) means something much more specific, the stuff that's on the floor of your house which is primarily intended to look nice. Underneath that stuff is the real floor of the house, usually called a subfloor, which is part of what keeps the house standing, part of the structure. If you wanted to know if someone has tile or carpet in their house, asking what kind of flooring they have would be the clearest way of asking that. Asking what kind of floor they have says the same thing but isn't quite as specific.
- Q:Where,pricing? Laminate floor?
- Laminate flooring can run you anywhere between 2.50 to 6.00 per square foot. Your underlayment will cost anywhere from .50 to 1.00 a square foot. Laminate flooring has come a long way, they have it down to where it almost can be passed as real hard wood floors but the upkeep is rather easy and scratches are hard to put in it. You will want to take the width times the lenght of the area you want covered to find your square footage. ie. 10x10 is 100 sf. Good luck and enjoy when you make your decision.
- Q:How tall is a floor?
- Not only do floor height (which is measured from top of floor to top of floor) vary by building, they also vary from floor to floor, based upon slab thickness, the purpose of the floor, and the location of the floor within the overall tower in terms of which story it is. Per Wiki, the height to the last floor was 1355ft, with 110 floors, which averages out to be 12.32 (or 12 feet, 4 inches) per floor, which sounds about right to me.
- Q:Multi-layer solid wood flooring and solid wood flooring difference, what are the advantages and disadvantages?
- We control this situation called the seam, there are several may cause this situation, one is not in place, the second is the weather if it has been too dry, the third is the quality of the floor itself, it is recommended to find manufacturers to the scene to see a bit!
- Q:How to install the cabinet on an antistatic floor
- General equipment on the point of a little bit of equipment are made of angle iron or channel to do a rack, the equipment on the rack above, so as to avoid the smooth and easy to play, , And now on the market a lot of floor load capacity is not enough, so the heavier equipment generally can not be directly on the floor above. In addition, the floor if you need to open the hole, but also in the edge of the floor openings, and not in the middle open, because in the middle is not convenient after the replacement of the floor or change the line.
- Q:Will XBOX LIVE work through two floors?
- My computer & router is also on the second floor, and also my xbox 360 is in my basement. For me Xbox Live works about 65% of the time. It has annoyed me so much that now I am moving my computer and router to my first floor. I would recommend that you do the same.
- Q:Composite flooring tiles which is good
- I also learn to learn
- Q:How do the floor tiles stain the color?
- I'll try it with detergent
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range