Details of the Laminated Floor For Bath And Kitchen
|1215*167*12.3mm and negotiable|
|Packing||10pcs/carton, 45cartons/pallet, 20pallets/20"container|
|Lock system||Push Lock, Arc Click etc.|
|Certificate||CE, ISO001, ISO14001|
|HDF||Brown HDF, density over 880kg/m3|
|Delivery time||25 days|
|Payment terms||T/T; L/C at sight|
|Colors||Over 20 colors for this collection Deep Registered Embossed surface|
Specifications of the Laminated Flooring For Bath And Kitchen
(2)Top Quality GuranteeAC5
(3)Free Samples for Global Market
(4)Perfect Support Ideas
Packing of the Laminated Flooring For Bath And Kitchen
For 1215*195*7mm,10pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,8pc per box,70boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,6pc per box,65boxes per pallets,20 pallets per 20'fcl
Volume of the Laminated Flooring For Bath And Kitchen
For 1215*195*7mm,about 3316.95sqm per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*8.3mm,about 2653.56sqm per 20'fcl
For 1215*195*12.3mm,about 1848.01sqm per 20'fcl
The following pictures for your reference
- Q:Underlayment over concrete floor?
- u don't need any plywood because u can laid the vinyl over concrete leveler is only as the name said ,to level the floor en case of ,of course ,un-level floor good luck my friend
- Q:Removing vinyl flooring?
- From a Ret. flooring installer If you want to install another floor, you dont need to remove it, you can simply go over it, but first lets talk prep work: A) Go to Home Depot, go into flooring section in back and find a large bag of Henry's flooring patch material. B) Take A small bucket and put about 1 cup of water to start with, and pour some patch in it, start mixing, you want the consistency of peanut butter, keep mixing up more but not too much water at first. C) Get a flat trowel, what you want to do is only skim the patch over the floor, no puddles, hold trowel at 90 degree angle slighly when doing this with the patch, after drying, scrape good with clean trowel to remove any humps or bumps You can now install any type floor over that, make sure it is smooth., and all crevices are filled in.
- Q:Where,pricing? Laminate floor?
- The prices will vary from about $1.00 to $6.50 per square foot. Best thing here is not to buy by price. The cheaper laminates don't last long. Look for a major brand name and buy laminate that has at least a 20 year guarantee. As far as how many square feet a box covers that will vary also. You just have to read the box to find out. NOTE: it is best to remove the baseboards before putting the floor down. It is cheaper than adding 1/4 round molding to cover the gap near the walls. Also: if you want the flooring to look professional cut the casement molding on the door frames about 1/4. That will allow the flooring to slip under the door frame hiding the gap there.
- Q:Will floor cleaner hurt my dog?
- Depends on whats in the cleaner. It probably won't hurt her but it could upset her stomach. I had to change my cleaner because my dogs were allergic to it. They started to break out with a rash on their stomachs from it.
- Q:Is tiles and tiles the same?
- Concept of different tiles is the floor of the brick, home decoration generally refers to: tiles, antique tiles, bathroom, kitchen floor of the small floor tiles (also called climbing wall) tile is a collectively. Most people control the bathroom, the kitchen with the wall (also known as tiles), kitchen and toilet, tiles, antique tiles, etc. are called tiles, in fact, there are many categories. Generally based on the brick water absorption classification can be found in detail to find a brick shopping guide to learn more about
- Q:can i lay ceramic flooing over laminate floors?
- Definitely remove the old flooring. Although you can lay ceramic tile over just about anything - some substrates are just not suitable. To prepare the floor - use a floor scrape and remove all the old laminate tiles and remaining glue. Once all the laminate is removed - you may want to go back over the floor with a hand scrape (a smaller razor scraper for floors and walls) to ensure all of the adhesive has been removed. Upon completion - sweep the floor - and start laying out your tile.
- Q:3DMAX floor tile how to get?
- I have to draw a brick, two-dimensional array, covered with the entire space, set the distance than the actual size of the brick slightly larger than a care of the harp, And then draw a whole floor of the board, than the brick set a little book. Tune into black, the upper surface is slightly lower than the surface of the tiles. So that you can see the black brick. Haha. I am a stupid way. But very easy to use.
- Q:What are the pros and cons of cork flooring?
- Pro- You will never have to worry about stopping up a wine bottle again Con- Anything you drop will go through the floor. Nuf said Pro- Never have to worry about hiding evidence again Con- You will probably break a leg or two while walking
- Q:how can i fix my laminate flooring?
- If it’s the self locking, floating floor type yes, i have done it it can be carefully disassembled and all the reusable pieces saved and then re-installed you must have enough new pieces of the exact same floor to replace the damaged ones and re install all the flooring you removed pull up the molding that hides the edges of the floor and find where the last row of flooring installed is and lift gently to unlock all the pieces
- Q:Who will install the wood floor
- Where do you buy the floor of the floor, for example, in the floor of the floor to buy the floor, is installed by the elephant floor package (do not charge the installation fee), if you let the installation company to install, then after the out The problem is the floor of the company is not to help you after-sales service, because many problems are in the installation of the problem,
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range