|Scaffolding Part Type:|
|Packaging Detail:||According to requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||20-30 days after deposit|
H Frame Scaffolding
Raw material: Q235
Category: Scaffolding system
Material: Steel (Q235/Q345)
Size: as your requirement
Surface: Electro Galvanized/Self Color/Powder Coated/Painted/HDG
Type: Box Frame, Walk Through Frame, Ladder Frame, H type Frame, Mason Frame,
Application: Slab support,staircase,stage platforms,bridge support,mobile tower etc.
Advantage: Durable, Stable, Skid-proof, Anti-rust, Easy to assemble & Dismantle
OEM service is available
Items or goods can be manufactured according to your standards
Types of Frame:
Dimension (mm) Width * Height
Walk Through Frame
Single box Frame
- Q:What are the characteristics of Pankou scaffolding
- Pankou scaffolding, unique technology of hot dip galvanizing, hot-dip galvanizing is a strong adhesion, used for a long time, a uniform film coating.
- Q:Hoisting a scaffold: newton's second law tension problem?
- The force felt by the person pulling is the same as the force in the rope between the two pulleys. It doesn't matter if the person is pulling straight up (without the pulley) or straight down(with the pulley) it's the same. Therefore the weight/force is divided equally between the two ropes.
- Q:A window washer weighing 700 N is standing on a scaffold supported by a vertical rope at each end. The scaffol?
- The tension in the two vertical ropes must sum to 700N in order to balance the window washer. EDIT. In order to find the answer for each rope, I need to know how long the scaffold is and where the window washer is standing. EDIT. Taking moments about the end nearest to window washer. T1*3.044 = 298.6*1.522 + 700*1.51 ----> T1 = 496.54 N (2. d. p.) Taking moments about the other end. T2*3.044 = 298.6*1.522 + 700*1.534 ----> T2 = 502.06 N (2. d. p.) T1 + T2 = 496.54 + 502.06 = 998.6 = 700 + 298.6 as required.
- Q:I Just got an industrial piercing or Scaffold and im worried it might get infected?
- go to safepiercing.org for proper aftercare and what to avoid. if you use store bought saline, make sure it is additive free, but, the sea salt soaks on the above site works much better. also, stop turning it. it disrupts the newly forming skin which prolongs healing and makes you more prone to infection. turning the earring is something that comes from the old way of ear piercing (with a gun). it does not apply to any other piercings, and, we know now that it's not good for any piercing. the 'gun piercers' aren't real piercers and don't know anything about it also, it takes up to a year to heal
- Q:What is the difference between Scaffolding and Zone of Proximal Development?
- Taken from okorder: Vygotsky believed that when a student is at the zone of proximal development for a particular task, providing the appropriate assistance (scaffolding) will give the student enough of a boost to achieve the task. Once the student, with the benefit of scaffolding, masters the task, the scaffolding can then be removed and the student will then be able to complete the task again on his own.
- Q:How to maintain the scaffold after use
- Tool type scaffolding (such as door frame, bridge frame, hanging basket, receiving table) in the removal of the need to stop the maintenance and timely maintenance, and supporting storage.
- Q:Scarlet Letter: Why does Hester keep her promise to Chillingworth on the scaffold?
- The rosebush grew to become in front of the darkened, detrimental penal complicated, between many much less suitable flowers. i think of of it symbolized that there is popularity in even the worst of souls. it may serve, enable us to need, to advise some candy ethical blossom, that's found alongside the song, or relieve the darkening of a tale of human frailty and sorrow.
- Q:what is the height of a scaffold if the person is 6ft tall?
- Whatever they set it at. It could be 1 foot, 4 feet, or 20 feet. How tall a person is, is irrelevant.
- Q:scaffolding piercing.. do they hurt? and how much are they in england? thanks x?
- Yes, they hurt, quite a lot. But how rad they look outweighs the pain. :D
- Q:What is the importance of the second scaffold scene in the Scarlet Letter?
- concentration your activity on who's on the scaffold, how they react to the customary public shaming, and what the reader learns with connection with the character from analyzing the define of them on the scaffold.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range