Order On-line Tracking
E.T.P. consists of five layers each of which performs a different role:
1. Steel Base: Provides stiffness to the material due to its thickness and mechanical strength. Its chemical composition imparts special properties to resist corrosion.
2. Iron-Tin Alloy: This is made up by the inter-metallic compound Fe-Sn2. Due to its electrochemical characteristics, it acts as a barrier against corrosion. For effective action, its continuity is more important than its quantity.
3. Metallic Tin: Tin has many advantages which have turned it into the most important element to protect steel used for cans; in many foods, it acts as a simple barrier against corrosion, improves weldability, it is an excellent base for lithographic printing and for applying lacquers. In tin-robbing foods, it acts as a sacrificial element.
4. Passivation Film: According to its nature, it makes it possible to improve the E.T.P.’s resistance to sulphiding, oxidation and rust. It is also a conditioner to improve the adherence of varnishes, inks, lacquers etc.
5. Oil Film: Protects the sheet from the humidity in the environment and makes easy to handle. It is applied using an electrostatic oiler on both sides of the sheet.
Prime Lacquered Tinplate for Metal Packing sheet Coils Specification
FAQ of Lacquered Tinplate for Metal Packing sheet Coils
How long does it take to get the product if i place an order?
With the process of your requirements,we will pack and deliver in 3-7 days.If it is by sea shipment,it will take 15-45 days depending on different locations.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|