Quick Details of Laboratory Chair - XH-8008:
Type: Office Furniture Specific Use: Office Chair General Use: Commercial Furniture Material: Plastic Folded: No Size: 565W*500D*785Hmm (See below graph) Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland) Color: At least 5 colors for plastic Chair seat: Enhanced moulded Polypropylene Chair back: Enhanced moulded Polypropylene Frame: Steel tube 34*16mm Tube treatment: High quality electro-static powder coating Style: Modern Installation: Simple Packing: Standard carton
Specifications of Laboratory Chair - XH-8008:
1) Professional manufacturer of chairs.
2) ISO9001:2000 qualified.
3) Fast delivery in stock.
4) Multiple designs & options.
Standard (See below graph)
Optional (See below graph)
High quality enhanced Polypropylene seat & back, steel frame
Office / School / Conference room
Packing in carton
Guangzhou / Shenzhen
1700pcs / 40’ container
Environment friendly, ISO9001:2008 qualified
Accept small quantity order, quick delivery, good quality.
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging Details: Plastic Packing in carton, metal frame stacking
Delivery Detail: 15 days for 1*40' container
- Q:What is a cute poem for a time out chair?
- I don't no how old the children are but I'll try to think of something Siting in my dream chair everyone looks so pretty I can see all about me and there's heaps and heaps of room I'm not like all the rest , I am the King of chill in my time out chair . How big is the chair ? 2 Sometimes I shut both my eyes and pretend . and 'fill in the pictures . 3 Nice idea to ask me to sit hear like a sugar and spice and all things nice kid for the sake of the ''Chair'' I think I will . Chill !
- Q:I am opening up a salon...HELP!! where can i find big comfy chairs?
- To sit in this chair is an amazing experience - and it is practical. The cushions could be covered in any material you wanted. Be sure to try the LC2 not the LC3. While the 3 looks like it would be more comfy, the added width results in too little support. These would add serious stylish elegance to any salon.
- Q:Do you usually sit on the couch or on a chair?
- Both actually although I do have a favorite recliner.
- Q:Swivel or dining-style chairs for patio furniture?
- Swivel, because it allows the user to position themselves in any direction with little effort (i.e., out of the sun, in the sun, to watch a volleyball match, to watch the kiddies swim, etc.)
- Q:How does the tilt tension control on office chairs work?
- Tilt okorder.com/
- Q:What is the Henry Semat Chair?
- Henry Semat wrote what was probably the first (non classified) textbook on Introduction to Atomic and Nuclear Physics 1954. There is a Chair ( an office) in his honor at the City College of New York, where he worked. Sometimes a Chair is given to someone for making large contributions of money to a given school, sometimes a Chair is created to honor someone who was of great importance to a particular discipline. Being selected to hold this can of chair ( which is not like being the Chairman of a department) is a really big deal honor.
- Q:What exercises can I do with a chair?
- You don't need a chair and you can't exercise while doing anything else unless it involves exercise. You need a screen break at least every hour for your eyes. You can do pressups, situps, crunches etc. without the chair.
- Q:how can i make a FOAM CHAIR ???
- Christopher okorder.com out of print patterns.
- Q:Do u like chairs?
- Those wonderful recliner lounge chairs that flip out a foot rest. I want one!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone got a spare $1500?
- Q:I may call a chair, ‘a chair’ and someone may call it ‘a bed.?
- Part of the stupidity of our times is the demanding of impossible absolutes without context and then claiming it proves no absolutes are possible. The sound to express a concept (like chair) is arbitrary within the totality of all sounds, but is not arbitrary within the context of a pre-established language. In another language maybe bed is a reference for what is a chair in English, but chair is the correct reference within English. If the majority of references were not largely known in a language then communication as we know it would be impossible. Part of arcana mystery of post modernism is the drive to claim arbitrariness everywhere without addressing the fact that we actually communicate. Shakespeare long ago defeated post modernism by uttering rose by any another name... which means the reality of the reference comes before the word(Amazing some post moderns think this line supports them, but they're wrong). The sound of a concept is arbitrary, but not within a historical language. The meaning of a concept is not arbitrary since it references a thing. While the expression of that concept is universally arbritrary, it is a contextually absolute in the language it's uttered in.
We are specialized in producing all kinds of Chairs, like office chairs, conference chairs etc.We can also make according to customers' drawings or samples. Meanwhile, we have a group of people who master high technology and modern production equipment. We have about 100 employees working in our factory, including 2 QC for the nylon bases, 2 QC for the gas lift components and some for the spot inspection. Our factory covers an area of more than 15000 square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 to US$100 Million
||24.00% Mid East
10.00% North America
5.00% South America
15.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range