Characteristic of Good Quality Kronos TiO2 Titanium Dioxide for Plastic and Rubber Industry
White appearance, good gloss, blue phase, fine, soft, and uniform particles, less than 5 coarse particles, good dispersity, high electrical resistance, low oil absorption value, low contents of iron and heavy metal impurities, good dispersity in ethylene glycol.
Whiteness(compared with first class standard
sample listed in GB1706-93)
No less than
Scattering power, %(compared with first class
standard sample listed in GB1706-93)
Volatile matters at 105°C,%(m/m)
PH value of water suspension
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Residue on the sieve (45um mesh),%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Water absorption value, g/100g
Water dispersible power,%
Iron content ,ppm
Index controlled by the company Gardner of dry power
- Q:What is the main difference between a one-component polyurethane and a polymer cement-based waterproof coating?
- The definition of a one-component moisture-cured polyurethane resin coating is a reaction consisting of a hydroxyl-containing macromolecule compound such as a polyether ester resin, a polyester resin, an epoxy resin, castor oil, etc. and an excess of a polyisocyanate compound (reaction-NCO group and An OH-based animal husbandry ratio, i.e., NCO / OH & gt; 1), to produce a polyisocyanide prepolymer having an NCO group as an end group. When the prepolymer is applied on the surface of the object, the moisture in the air reacts with an NCO group in the prepolymer to form urea bonds to cure the film.
- Q:Paint with petrol is an oily or water-based paint
- paint! Water-based paint is water
- Q:What is the difference between latex paint and mixed water paint?
- Latex paint is actually what we often say that the paint, milk paint. While the mixed paint is paint, in addition to transparent paint called varnish, the other are called color mixed paint
- Q:Sanya how can sell paint and paint?
- Near the moon bridge
- Q:what supplies do you need in order sray paint?
- I'll assume you mean spray painting, and that you mean canned spray paint, not paint in hand-spray bottles. You can spray paint on most surfaces, from primed board to canvas, rocks, dirt, your TV -most anything. If the surface isn't primed, and you want the painting to last, bring painter's primer. If it doesn't matter how long it lasts, you don't need the primer. Beyond that, you may need rags, gloves (highly recommended,) brushes, sticks, tools of any sort you can imagine making marks with, paint thinner, jars, an easel (if needed,) smock or painting clothes, at least for starters.
- Q:how many types of paint are there?
- drawing and paintiny are meny typs there 1 modenart 2 miniyatures 3oil paintiny
- Q:DIY Exterior house painting?
- Pressure wash and scrape/sand/brush any loose paint. Seal surface with a sealer designed to prime and seal chalked surfaces. Paint from top to bottom. These are just high level rules of thumb. Factors such as condition of existing paint, material (wood, siding, stucco, etc), location all play a part in determining the right solution. Best bet is to either clarify your question here with details that include the state, near salt or fresh water or no water, condition of the existing paint, the type of material the house is made of, etc. Or, take this information and an open mind to a local paint store. Cheap paint does not equate to a low cost job. Often times, cheap paint requires more coats than quality paint to cover the same area. You usually save time and money by buying as good a quality as you can afford.
- Q:how does chemistry help paint?
- A paint is composed of pigments, vehicle, binders, resins (liquid) and various additives. The pigments give the paint color; the vehicle or solvent carries the components; binders keep it stable in solution and help it dry; and additives serve as everything from fillers to anti-fungicidal agents. Hundreds of different pigments, both natural and synthetic exist. White paint mostly uses TiO2 as a pigment. Chemists search for better solvents, to reduce health problems; better binders, to make the paint coating strong and stable; better pigments to keep their colour with age and light.
- Q:The difference between the printer pigment ink and the dye ink
- Dye ink has a good color reproduction ability, but the printed version of the waterproof, anti-light, poor antioxidant capacity, photos after long-term preservation, prone to fade phenomenon. The characteristics of the pigment ink is the opposite, print out the photo has a good waterproof, anti-light, anti-oxidation and storage performance, but the color reproduction capacity will be slightly worse.
- Q:What is the harm to the paint?
- In addition, the use of paint after 3-6 months is also the most vulnerable to human health period. According to experts, paint and putty contains harmful organic compounds are volatile organic compounds VOC, benzene, formaldehyde, heavy metals (lead, mercury, etc.) and so on. Among them, benzene and benzene is the main pollutant. It is understood that benzene has been identified as a carcinogen by the World Health Organization, can cause cancer, blood disease. Experts advise, in addition to the pollution in the construction can not be ignored, the danger after the stay can not be underestimated.
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range