Characteristic of Good Quality Kronos TiO2 Titanium Dioxide for Plastic and Rubber Industry
White appearance, good gloss, blue phase, fine, soft, and uniform particles, less than 5 coarse particles, good dispersity, high electrical resistance, low oil absorption value, low contents of iron and heavy metal impurities, good dispersity in ethylene glycol.
Whiteness(compared with first class standard
sample listed in GB1706-93)
No less than
Scattering power, %(compared with first class
standard sample listed in GB1706-93)
Volatile matters at 105°C,%(m/m)
PH value of water suspension
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Residue on the sieve (45um mesh),%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Water absorption value, g/100g
Water dispersible power,%
Iron content ,ppm
Index controlled by the company Gardner of dry power
- Q:How can you wash off the chemical dyes on hand?
- Other things are not good. Opponents hurt a little more. Suggested or wearing gloves, do not get in the hands of better.
- Q:Carbon black is used as a raw material for inks and pigments, and what nature is used
- Carbon atoms are very stable, N years will not play a chemical reaction
- Q:milk paint????
- Milk okorder.com I have used it on some historic restoration projects. I probably would use a more modern product unless there was a real reason that milk paint was required.
- Q:What is grafted polymer?
- Graft copolymer: A copolymer of a side chain of a polymer segment that is different from the main chain chemical structure on certain atoms of the polymer backbone.
- Q:What is the main ingredient in furniture paint?
- Paint materials contain a variety of solvents Benzene, xylene, nitro paint in the diluent Ethanol, butanol, etc. are also toxic in the construction of volatile solvent vapor, high concentrations of human nerves have a more serious stimulation and harm. Low concentrations also have headaches, nausea, fatigue and abdominal pain and so on. In the long-term exposure will cause loss of appetite, damage to the hematopoietic system, the occurrence of chronic poisoning. But as long as the attention to strengthen the protection, try to prevent paint contact with the skin, if possible to more window ventilation and `let the indoor air distribution. I know a lot of life in the paint of the old master, although older but very healthy, more live to ninety birthday, another eighty one year old this year still ears, there are several have six or seven years old, Disease-free disaster, so as long as the attention to protect themselves, you can ensure safety. After the completion of the construction and use of all the opportunities for a lot of window ventilation ventilation is it.
- Q:Do not fade the dye, please recommend a few thanks to the chemical dyes.
- Is the dye will fade, but the degree of different, the general dye fastness indicators, the worst level, the best of eight. The same dye used in different materials are also fast on the fast. Do not fade (in fact, fade is not obvious) Must be selected on the dye varieties, a variety of materials have a special dye for dyeing (with) color. Can achieve good fastness, such as cotton with dyes; polyester disperse dyes; acrylic cationic dyes; leather, wool with metal Combined with dyes; paper with a direct dye; paint paint with organic pigments. Can not achieve the purpose of fading. Can only briefly introduce,
- Q:Painting in the bathroom?
- Once that's done, simply paint the walls with latex paint. You can paint latex PAINT over OIL PRIMER but not over oil PAINT. Since it's a bathroom, your best bet is to use a paint made especially for kitchens and bathrooms. Bathrooms are high humidity rooms and bathroom paint will stop mold and mildew from forming. All paint companies have kitchen and bath paint. And, very important - remember to wait at least 24 to 48 hours after you finish painting to take a shower. This will help your paint stay where it belongs. Oil paint drys from the wall out to the air that hits it and latex paint drys from the air to the wall so make sure you wait before taking your shower.
- Q:What is the fluorescent dye in the luminous stick?
- In the past people feel very magical, to see some glowing stones, but also as a gem, made into a night pearl. In fact, fluorite is a very common ore, in China's reserves of the world's first.
- Q:Spray the difference between the paint and the roast
- Into the barn bake is mainly dry quickly. Has no effect on brightness. Want to brighten it with special bright varnish. Plain paint thicker and brighter
- Q:Printer pigments and dyes for which do not fade, wash photos which is better?
- Dye ink and pigment ink the advantages and disadvantages of comparison: dye ink colorful, ink fluency, and cheap. The biggest drawback is easy to be outside the light, air humidity and other factors, especially the strong light is easy to fade photos, save time is not long. Pigment ink is not easy to fade, you can save for decades, little change in color. But the color of the printed picture is not satisfactory, always gives a contrast is not enough, there is a slightly dark feeling. And the ink price is very expensive, ink fluency is poor, easy to plug. Replace the pigment ink, the best replacement with the supply, do not use the original even for the supply. Because once the deal is not good, the risk of nozzle clogging is larger.
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range