Specifications of KPH-12 Electrode Holder
a.for high conductivety of current bady
b.heat resistant insulators for longer life
Suitable for electrode dia up to 5mm
Base body: brass and iron
Outer body: heat proot insulator
Packing detail: for seaworthy carton
- Q:Is there not a hot electric welding electrode holder? Which brand for a long time is not hot? Price and contact information!
- We entered a batch of electric welding wang'er the day before yesterday, have not used, we see the factory in use this brand of pliers basically have replaced this seems to be good, we bought 75 yuan each, the dealer said later to have 5 pieces of money so that we use early.
- Q:The wire for electric welder is connected to one end of the electrode holder, at least how many meters
- One line is 2.5 meters, the two line is 30 meters
- Q:Electric welding electric welding hot is what reason
- 1: the holder of poor quality. Only to buy new premium holder.2: welding current is too large so beyond the rated load. Reduce the welding current; or the purchase of a large holder.3: welding tongs and cable not connected. Cable clamp and re tightened firmly.4: welding cable or welding line is not too thin; special cable; replacement of large diameter cables.5: welding cable socket or fastening screws loose, bad contact. Re tighten it.
- Q:What kind of electric welding pliers? It's pure copper, durable
- The electric welding pliers to launch new products in 2013 wang'er, improve the softening temperature of 350-400 degrees of hardness increased 6 times more durable and more wear-resistant with this really good
- Q:In the field of electric welding machine to clamp connection generally do not use what types of wire, or what type of commonly used wire
- Generally requires construction within 30 meters. 100A with less than 25 square millimeter of copper wire, 200A~300A current with 35 square millimeter copper core wire, 300~400A current with 50 square millimeter copper core wire.
- Q:Who knows the welder wireless holder?
- Still to be invented later.
- Q:A hand holding a wire holder line will be charged.
- Answer: danger!Reason: welding machine no-load (welding machine does not work) the voltage is about 70 volts, the safety voltage is 36 volts. If the holder, the grounding wire insulation is not good, it is easy to add in the hands of about 70 volts voltage, current will pass through the way hand -- hand -- heart the most likely to make them deadly.
- Q:How to configure the welding line of electric welding machine
- Agree to the first floor, generally have 35 square and 50 square lines
- Q:Have positive and negative electric welding machine, electric welding pliers with which side up to the
- How low-level issues, no matter which wire connection holder can, due to the positive and negative exchange.
- Q:An AC welder can receive the simultaneous use of two tongs
- Yes, but at the same time work will be much less current, very bad to use, it is best not to use two.
As a professional supplier of welding tools, we have built up our own experience in machining, quality control and testing in the past 10 years.Every product is inspected and tested strictly before delivery. With sincere earnestness and honesty, we are sure that we will impress our customers with our good quality and excellent services. We are looking forward to establishing long term business relationships with worldwide customers. "Talents, Quality and Customers" are what drive our development. We will continue to improve the working ability of our staff and product quality to better serve our customers. With progressive spirit, we are bound to create a new history.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||North America 7%
South America 6%
Eastern Europe 16%
Southeast Asia 13.2%
Mid East 19%
Eastern Asia 0.7%
Western Europe 8%
Northern Europe 15.4%
Southern Europe 0.7%
South Asia 7.9%
Domestic Market 2.7%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average