Order On-line Tracking
Knife Sharpener for Scissors Professional Woodworking Sharpening Tools
Diamond Whetstone Introduction
Stone Material:Stainless Steel
Holder Material:plastic/stainless steel
Whole Size : 210*90*27.5mm
Usage:Woodworking tools sharpening
Diamond Whetstone Description:
Diamond coated stainless steel whetstone a durable, with a high hardness, excellent self-sharpening, grinding power, high efficiency, is an acid corrosion, high temperature and other characteristics on both sides of the duplex Whetstone different granularity from the will of each particle size Whetstone different grinding effect, so a Whetstone has two grinding performance, affordable and versatile.
Diamond Whetstone Scope:
Widely used in kitchen knives and garden tools, woodworking tools.
Diamond Whetstone Features:
1. Excellent sharpening performance
2. Double sided diamond design as 400Grit for coarse sharpen & 1000Grit for fine honing
3. Clear plastic cover protects the stone, molded plastic base with non-slip feet for safety
4. Oval hole design to collect and hold metal chippings
5.The high quality plastic holder keep the stone steady when sharpening,also protect your hand.
Diamond Whetstone Show
1. Place the stone on a non-slip worktop and make sure the surface is flat.
2. Complete one or both of the following steps depending on how blunt the blades is.
Step1. for coarse sharpening: Used to repair badly damaged blade, suitable for a blunter knife.
Start by using the coarse 400 grit of the stone, move the blade back and forth over the stone at an angle of 10 - 30 ° by using light pressure.
Generally sharpen the tools with coarse stage every six months or as required.
Step 2. for fine honing; always finish off with this step to remove any burrs that result from the re-edging and rough honing process.
Using the 1000 grit of the stone, move the blade back and forth over the stone at an angle of 10 - 30 ° by using gentle pressure.
It is recommended to do it approximately once a week.
3. Clean the knife with the water or wiper and dry it after use and clean the knife sharpener with banister brush.
1. Do not use the knife sharpener to sharpen serrated blades.
2. It would be much better to use with sharpening oil or water
4. Please don’t put sharpener in dishwasher or water
5. Please put the knife sharpener and knife beyond the reach of children to avoid any accidents.
What is Diamond Sharpener
Our main products are Diamond Whetstone/Diamond Kitchen Knife/Electrical Knife/Ceramic Sharpening Rod/Steel Sharpening Rod/Oil Stone/Skate Sharpener/Outdoor Pocket Sharpener .
Sharpener are widely used for Kitchen/Garden/Woodworking Tools,we can find it everywhere.there are various kinds sharpener for different use.the main materials are Diamond Steel/Ceramic/Alumina Corundum.
How to Use
First ensure the power switch of the sharpener is disconnected; then connect the adapter and power supply; last turn on the switch of the sharpener. (a. connected the adapter b. connect the power supply c. turn on the power switch)
Coarse sharpening part is for putting the first edge of knife and repairing serious-damaged knives.
Under normal circumstances, it is suggested to use weekly or daily, to keep your blade sharp at any time.
What Service we can offer?
We aim to offer the best Price&Products to all our customers.If you’re interested in we can send you our catalog by email,samples also allowed if necessary.
And we warmly welcome all your inquiry with required specifications!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|