1. Applications and cable specifications:
Application and Cable Specification
K3 class irradiation cross-linkable POE insulating compound for nuclear power cables
1E grade K3 class irradiation cross-linkable non flame retardant inside insulation of nuclear power cables
K3 class irradiation cross-linkable low smoke halogen free high flame retardant POE insulating compound for nuclear power cables
1E grade K3 class irradiation cross-linkable non flame retardant outside insulation of nuclear power cables
K3 class irradiation cross-linkable low smoke halogen free high flame retardant POE filling compound for nuclear power cables
1E grade K3 class irradiation cross-linkable high flame retardant filling compound of nuclear power cables
K3 class irradiation cross-linkable low smoke halogen free high flame retardant POE jacket compound for nuclear power cables
1E grade K3 class irradiation cross-linkable high flame retardant jacket of nuclear power cables
K3 class thermoplastic low smoke halogen free high flame retardant POE jacket compound for nuclear power cables
1E grade K3 class thermoplastic high flame retardant jacket of nuclear power cables
low smoke halogen free flame retardant POE compound for nuclear power grade 1E class K3 cable, based on POE resin, is produced and pelletized by special technology, adding special modifier, halogen-free flame retardant, anti-oxidant, crosslinking sensitizer and other special additives.
The following temperature(°C) profile of extruder is recommended:
|Type||Processing Equipment||Compression ratio||L/D||Processing temp.|
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Head|
|HF311-1||Common plastic extruder||1.1:1~1.5:1||20:1~25:1||90||140||160||165||165|
|HF313-1||Common plastic extruder||1.1:1~1.5:1||20:1~25:1||90||120||140||140||145|
|HR313-2||Common rubber extruder||1.1:1~1.5:1||20:1~25:1||90||110||125||140||145|
Note:Compound should be dried at 60-70°C before use, which has been stored more than two months.
4. Storage and transport:
Packing: 25kg/bag, PE membrane inside bag and craft outside bag.
Avoiding in direct sunlight and weathering.
Storage place should be clean, cool, dry and ventilated.
|Elongation at Break||≥ %||200||150||70||150||150|
|Variation on TS/ EB||≤ %||±25/±25||±30/±30||—||±30/±30||±25/±25|
|Thermal Prolongation 20N/cm2||°C×min||200×15||200×15||—||200×15||—|
|Elongation Under Load||≤ %||175||175||—||175||—|
|Permanent Deformation||≤ %||15||15||—||15||—|
|Volume Resistivity at 20 °C||≥Ω.m||1.0×1015||1.0×1012||—||1.0×1012||1.0×1012|
|Oxygen Index||≥ %||—||30||40||30||30|
|Impact Brittleness Temperature||°C||-30||-30||-15||-30||-30|
|Smoke Density Flaming||≤||—||100||100||100||100|
|Acidity of gases evolved (PH)||≥||4.3||4.3||4.3||4.3||4.3|
|Conductivity of gases evolved||≤μs/cm||10||10||10||10||10|
|Water Absorption Test||°C×h||70×168||70×168||—||70×168||70×168|
|Variation on TS/ EB||≤ %||±30/±30||±30/±30||—||±30/±30||±30/±30|
- Q:What do you mean by grade 1, class two or class three in plastic?
- A material refers to the raw materials used for scrap without landing, or called under the angle of material, some material floolwing, plastic head material, quality is also quite good, is not used, in the process of new material processing, while the remaining small angle, or the quality of the raw materials. The particles which are made of the wool have better transparency and can be compared with the new material, so they are grade materials or superfine materials.
- Q:How to use all kinds of plastic materials?
- ABS acrylonitrile butadiene styrene copolymerABS acrylonitrile (chemical corrosion resistance, surface hardness of butadiene styrene) (toughness) (good processability, good dyeing weatherability, easy oxidation) with good comprehensive performance, high impact toughness and good mechanical properties, excellent heat resistance, oil resistance and chemical stability, stable size, easy to machine processing, surface plating, good electrical properties.Suitable plastic products: for general structures or wear resistant transmission parts and corrosion protection equipment. Gears, pumps, impellers, bearings, handles, pipes, motors, housings, electronic parts, clocks and watches, water tanks, freezers, refrigerators, housings, stationery, toys
- Q:What are the materials for making plastic buckets? How many are there?
- Any theory can be made of plastic barrel type container, but for performance and cost considerations, the vast majority of plastic barrels are polyethylene or polypropylene products, drinking machine bucket is the use of polycarbonate (PC). The specific use of what material, to see what you plan to install.
- Q:What is the plastic bag made of?
- The main raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene and polyvinyl chloride, are not biodegradable. The main raw material for the production of plastic bags and polystyrene, polypropylene polymer, waste plastic packaging into the environment, because of its difficult degradation, caused by long-term, deep ecological and environmental problems. In the mixed waste plastic packaging effect of soil, crops absorb nutrients and moisture, will lead to crop failures; abandoned waste plastic packaging on land or in the water, animal as food ingestion, will lead to the death of the animal.
- Q:What is the difference between PPA plastic raw material and PP?
- PP is the most common bulk material, such as you see the plastic basin, storage box, etc., is PP do, PP's scientific name is polypropylene, regular PP price is now a little more than ten thousand per ton, special modified PP price is slightly expensive.
- Q:What is the difference between PA66 and PA6 plastic raw materials? Differences in price, color, performance, etc
- PA6 also known as nylon 6 is translucent or opaque white particles, thermoplastic, light weight, good toughness, chemical resistance and good durability and other characteristics, generally used for auto parts, machinery parts, electronic products, engineering accessories and other products.
- Q:What are the properties of plastic material PS? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- Amorphous material, moisture absorption is small, do not have to be fully dry, not easy to break down, but the coefficient of thermal expansion is large, easy to produce internal stress. Good liquidity, can be used screw or plunger injection molding machine
- Q:How many kinds of raw materials are produced by wrapping plastic film?
- There are many kinds of plastic film, each of which has the corresponding raw materials, we look at the production of raw materials for various films!
- Q:What raw material (HDPE) made of plastic bags, high transparency, good sense of light master?
- Plasticizers can increase plasticity and softness of plastics, reduce brittleness, and make plastics easy to process and shape. Plasticizers are generally miscible with resins, nontoxic, odorless, and highly volatile organic compounds that are stable in light and heat. The most commonly used are phthalate two formic acid esters. For example, the production of PVC plastic, if you add more plasticizers, you can get soft PVC plastic, if not added or less plasticizer (dosage <10%), then hard PVC plastic.
- Q:What is the difference between PP raw material and modified PP?
- PP raw materials refer to resinsConcept: the word "plastic" in the word "plastic material" is intended as a material or plastic material that can be arbitrarily shaped into various shapes. In the dictionary is defined as "synthetic or natural polymers as the main component, under certain conditions can plasticization and molding can keep shape, the end product of materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range