1. Applications and cable specifications of LSZH compound:
Application and cable specification
K1 class irradiation cross-linkable POE insulating compound for nuclear power cables
1E grade K1 class irradiation cross-linkable non flame retardant inside insulation of nuclear power cables
K1 class irradiation cross-linkable low smoke halogen free high flame retardant POE insulating compound for nuclear power cables
1E grade K1 class irradiation cross-linkable non flame retardant outside insulation of nuclear power cables
K1 class irradiation cross-linkable low smoke halogen free high flame retardant POE filling compound for nuclear power cables
1E grade K1 class irradiation cross-linkable high flame retardant filling compound of nuclear power cables
K1 class irradiation cross-linkable low smoke halogen free high flame retardant POE jacket compound for nuclear power cables
1E grade K1 class irradiation cross-linkable high flame retardant jacket of nuclear power cables
K1 class thermoplastic low smoke halogen free high flame retardant POE jacket compound for nuclear power cables
1E grade K1 class thermoplastic high flame retardant jacket of nuclear power cables
2. Description of LSZH compound:
low smoke halogen free flame retardant POE compound for nuclear power cable grade 1E class K1, based on POE resin, is produced and pelletized by special technology, adding special modifier, halogen-free flame retardant, anti-oxidant, crosslinking sensitizer and other special additives.
3. Processing of LSZH compound:
The following temperature(°C) profile of extruder is recommended:
|Type||Processing Equipment||Compression ratio||L/D||Processing temp. °C||Recommended vulcanize temp.|
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Head||Die|
|HF111-1||Common rubber extruder||1.1:1~1.5:1||20:1~25:1||90||140||160||165||165||160||10-15 megarad irradiation dosage|
4. Storage and transport of LSZH compound:
Packing: 25kg/bag, PE membrane inside bag and craft outside bag.
Avoiding in direct sunlight and weathering.
Storage place should be clean, cool, dry and ventilated.
5. Properties of LSZH compound:
|Elongation at Break||≥ %||200||150||70||150||150|
|Variation on TS/ EB||≤ %||±25/±25||±30/±30||—||±30/±30||±25/±25|
|Thermal Prolongation 20N/cm2||°C×min||200×15||200×15||—||200×15||—|
|Elongation Under Load||≤ %||175||175||—||175||—|
|Permanent Deformation||≤ %||15||15||—||15||—|
|Volume Resistivity at 20 °C||≥Ω.m||1.0×1015||1.0×1012||—||1.0×1012||1.0×1012|
|Oxygen Index||≥ %||—||30||40||30||30|
|Impact Brittleness Temperature||°C||-30||-30||-15||-30||-30|
|Smoke Density Flaming||≤||—||100||100||100||100|
|Acidity of gases evolved (PH)||≥||4.3||4.3||4.3||4.3||4.3|
|Conductivity of gases evolved||≤μs/cm||10||10||10||10||10|
|Water Absorption Test||°C×h||85×336||85×336||—||70×168||70×168|
|Variation on TS/ EB||≤ %||±40/±40||±40/±40||—||±30/±30||±30/±30|
|Ozone Resistance||No cracking||No cracking||No cracking||No cracking||No cracking|
|Irradiation Test 3300KGy||No cracking||No cracking||No cracking||No cracking||No cracking|
- Q:What machines and materials are needed for the manufacture of disposable plastic cups?
- PP is crystalline polymer. PP is the most common plastic, and the density is only 0.91g/cm3 (smaller than water). In general plastics, PP has the best heat resistance, and its thermal deformation temperature is 80-100 DEG C and can be boiled in boiling water. PP has good stress cracking resistance and has a high bending fatigue life, commonly known as "fold gum"". PP products are light, tough and chemical resistant.Injection molding machine, also known as injection molding machine or injection machine. It is a thermoplastic or thermosetting plastic plastic molding mold made of plastic products of all shapes of the main molding equipment. The injection molding machine heats the plastic, applying high pressure to the molten plastic to make it crack and fill the mold cavity.
- Q:What are the main raw materials of plastic products?
- 2, and 372 organic glass welding good, made of two color plastic parts, and surface chromium plating, spray paint processing3, high impact, high heat resistance, flame retardant, enhanced, transparent and so on.4, liquidity is a little worse than HIPS, better than PMMA, PC and so on, good flexibility.Molding performance 1. amorphous material, medium mobility, moisture absorption, must be fully dry, surface requirements of the plastic parts must be prolonged preheating, drying 80-90 degrees, 3 hours2., should take high material temperature, high mold temperature, but the material temperature is too high, easy to decompose (decomposition temperature is >270 degrees). For the higher precision plastic parts, mold temperature should take 50-60 degrees, for high gloss, heat-resistant plastic parts, mold temperature should take 60-80 degrees
- Q:What are the raw materials of foam plastics and how do they come out?
- Chemical blowing agents are mainly azo organic compounds such as azo two formamide (ADCA or AC), 2, 2 '- azo two, DAB, AIBN, etc.. This kind of foaming agent is cheap, and the products are non-toxic, odorless and colorless. In addition to sulfonylhydrazine, such as 4, 4 '- oxo benzene sulfonyl hydrazide (OBSH) etc.. Attention should be paid to the decomposition temperature. The properties of chemical foaming agents are as follows:Azo two formamide (AC, ADCA). Orange crystalline powder. A large amount of gas (N2, CO and a small amount of CO2) is decomposed at 120 DEG C, and the gas yield is 200 ~ 300mL/g in the standard state, which is an efficient foaming agent.
- Q:What are the raw materials for producing plastic films?
- Plastic film raw materials are: PVC, polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene and other resins.
- Q:What does plastic material include?
- Plastic bags are the main raw materials of polyethylene and polyvinyl chloride, are non degradable. The main raw material for the production of plastic bags and polystyrene, polypropylene polymer, waste plastic packaging into the environment, because of its difficult degradation, will cause deep ecological environment problems, the long time. Waste plastic packaging is mixed in the soil, affecting crops absorb nutrients and moisture, will lead to crop failures; abandoned waste plastic packaging on land or in the water, animal as food ingestion, will lead to the death of the animal.
- Q:What are the POE plastic raw materials?
- Poe plastic raw materials are polymers of ethylene and butene, polymers of ethylene and isobutene.
- Q:What plastic material is resistant to high temperature?
- PPS is a kind of special engineering plastics with excellent comprehensive performance. Dimensional stability of PPS has excellent temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, radiation resistance, flame retardant, balanced and excellent physical and mechanical properties and excellent electrical properties and other characteristics, are widely used as structural polymer materials, by filling after modification, widely used in special engineering plastics. At the same time, it can be made into various functional films, coatings and composite materials. It has been successfully applied in the fields of electronics, electrical appliances, aeronautics and Astronautics, automobile transportation and so on. Domestic enterprises have actively developed and formed a certain production capacity, which changed the situation of relying solely on imports in the past. However, there are still some problems in China's PPS technology, such as low variety of products, high functional products, and urgent expansion of production capacity, which will be the focus of the next development of PPS.
- Q:Will plastic raw materials (such as PET, PP, etc.) be made of non-woven fabrics, will certainly contain BPA?
- BPA is an additive, and plastic products are usually added! If it is a recycled PP material, the genus will contain
- Q:Plastic raw materials are granular, why not powder?
- Who says plastic raw materials are granular?.
- Q:How many kinds of plastic do you have?
- B. foam:Foam plastics can be divided into three kinds of hard, semi hard and soft foam. Hard foam without flexibility, compression hardness is very big, only up to a certain stress deformation, stress the lifting of restitution; soft foam rich flexibility, compression hardness is very small, very easy to deformation, stress release after can restore the residual deformation small; semi rigid foam between flexibility and other properties between hard and soft foam.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range