(1) competitive price
(2) 30 years of experience
(3) stable quality
(4) customized product
1. Applications and cable specifications:
Application and cable specification
K1 class chemical cross-linkable low smoke halogen free high flame retardant EPDM rubber insulating compound for nuclear power cables
1E grade K1 class chemical cross-linkable flame retardant EPDM rubber insulation of nuclear power cables
K1 class chemical cross-linkable low smoke halogen free high flame retardant POE rubber insulating compound for nuclear power cables
1E grade K1 class chemical cross-linkable flame retardant rubber insulation of nuclear power cables
K1 class chemical cross-linkable low smoke halogen free high flame retardant POE filling compound for nuclear power cables
1E grade K1 class chemical cross-linkable high flame retardant filling compound of nuclear power cables
K1 class chemical cross-linkable low smoke halogen free high flame retardant POE rubber jacket compound for nuclear power cables
1E grade K1 class chemical cross-linkable high flame retardant rubber jacket of nuclear power cables
K1 class irradiation cross-linkable low smoke halogen free high flame retardant EPDM rubber insulating compound for nuclear power cables
1E grade K1 class irradiation cross-linkable flame retardant EPDM rubber insulation of nuclear power cables
Low smoke halogen free flame retardant POE compound for nuclear power grade 1E class K1 cable, based on EPDM rubber and POE resin, is produced and pelletized by special technology, adding special modifier, halogen-free flame retardant, anti-oxidant, crosslinking sensitizer and other special additives.
The following temperature(°C) profile of extruder is recommended:
|Type||Processing Equipment||Compression ratio||L/D||Processing temp. °C||Recommended vulcanize temp.|
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Head||Die|
|HL112-1||Common rubber extruder||1.1:1~1.5:1||15:1~20:1||60-110||160-200 °C|
4. Storage and transport:
Packing: 25kg/bag, PE membrane inside bag and craft outside bag.
Avoiding in direct sunlight and weathering.
Storage place should be clean, cool, dry and ventilated.
|Elongation at Break||≥ %||200||200||70||150||200|
|Variation on TS/ EB||≤ %||±30/±30||±30/±30||—||±30/±30||±30/±30|
|Thermal Prolongation 20N/cm2||°C×min||250×15||200×15||—||200×15||250×15|
|Elongation Under Load||≤ %||175||175||—||175||175|
|Permanent Deformation||≤ %||15||15||—||15||15|
|Volume Resistivity at 20 °C||≥Ω.m||1.0×1015||1.0×1012||—||1.0×1012||1.0×1015|
|Oxygen Index||≥ %||—||30||40||30||—|
|Impact Brittleness Temperature||°C||-30||-30||-15||-30||-30|
|Smoke Density Flaming||≤||100||100||100||100||100|
| Non Flaming||≤||350||350||350||350||350|
|Acidity of gases evolved (PH)||≥||4.3||4.3||4.3||4.3||4.3|
|Conductivity of gases evolved||≤μs/cm||10||10||10||10||10|
|Water Absorption Test||°C×h||85×336||85×336||—||85×336||85×336|
|Variation on TS/ EB||≤ %||±40/±40||±40/±40||—||±40/±40||±40/±40|
|20°C Dielectric Constant (50HZ)||≤||2.8||—||—||—||2.8|
|Dielectric Loss Angular Tangent at 20°C (50HZ)||≤||0.003||—||—||—||0.003|
|Ozone Resistance||No cracking||No cracking||No cracking||No cracking||No cracking|
|Irradiation Test 3300KGy||No cracking||No cracking||No cracking||No cracking||No cracking|
- Q:What is the difference between EPS plastic particles and PS? What materials are represented?
- EPS is a foaming agent that is used to make foam, which is the white foam that is packed in the TV and refrigerator.
- Q:What material is good for plastic bellows?
- In the next case, it is recommended to use PP (polypropylene) bellowsNo strong acid and high concentration of oxidant in the environment; in more than 80 degrees Celsius in the environment of soluble in benzene, toluene and other aromatic hydrocarbons and chlorinated hydrocarbons in oil absorption; for most stable, small amount of mineral oil and vegetable oil.Mainly used in the temperature range of -20 to 120 degrees Celsius environment; used in automobiles, motorcycles and other motor vehicle wire harness sheath; also used for household appliances, precision machine tools and other equipment wiring wire sheath.
- Q:What is the plastic bag made of?
- The main raw material of plastics is oil and natural gas, that is, carbon hydrogen compounds. First, the appropriate macromolecular components in petroleum and natural gas are extracted, first split into monomers, and then polymerized into polymers to become plastic
- Q:What material do you need for plastic film? Do you use this material?
- In addition, the bag color and performance requirements are not high, you can choose recycled polyethylene. Plastic can be recycled, because of the repeated use of processing, non-toxic, tasteless new plastic become cloudy, less than the original hygiene and color requirements. But this plastic bag is made from recycled material, which is environmentally friendly, and the price is 10% to 50% lower than that of the new material bag
- Q:What are the concepts, classifications and distinctions of modified plastics and plastic materials?
- Modified plastics should, in principle, be made from the plastic raw materials produced by petrochemical plants. By adding plastic additives, they can enhance their hardness, fire resistance, high temperature or low temperature, weather resistance and ultraviolet resistance. Therefore, modified plastics are processed from plastic raw materials, which is the relationship between source and flow.
- Q:How many types of plastics are there?
- PC: commonly known as polycarbonate. The variety is also a transparent material, high surface hardness, scratch resistance, strong impact resistance, high strength, good weather resistance (that is not afraid of the sun). The furniture is the sunshine plate screen baffle material hollow extrusion molding. Features: high price cost, about PMMA higher than about 40%.
- Q:What is the specific material for plastic pallets?
- Polyethylene (HDPE) has excellent impact resistance and cold resistance, and it can resist environmental stress cracking. Excellent chemical stability, good oil resistance. Water absorption and tiny, low permeability, organic vapor transmission rate is larger. Electrical insulation is good, in all frequency range, dielectric properties are extremely excellent.
- Q:Pollution in the production of plastic raw materials from petroleum production
- Oil separates compounds of different components by distillation. Through this process, liquefied gases (alkanes, olefins, etc.), diesel, gasoline, bitumen, etc. (from gas to solids) can be separated. In addition, plastic monomers can be prepared from naphtha or natural gas in synthetic plastics
- Q:What is plastic material E-PET?
- PEI is generally broken piece of edible oil bottle, coke bottles, water bottles and other beverage bottles. Professionally speaking, PET is polyethylene terephthalate, and E-PET refers to high transparency, smooth surface, large bottle thickness, high temperature resistance at 120 degrees Celsius or more. Simply put, it's a PET bottle of good quality. Our jargon is a mineral water bottle.
- Q:What is the difference between PP raw material and modified PP?
- PP raw materials refer to resinsConcept: the word "plastic" in the word "plastic material" is intended as a material or plastic material that can be arbitrarily shaped into various shapes. In the dictionary is defined as "synthetic or natural polymers as the main component, under certain conditions can plasticization and molding can keep shape, the end product of materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range