(1) competitive price
(2) 30 years of experience
(3) stable quality
(4) customized product
1. Applications and cable specifications:
Application and cable specification
K1 class chemical cross-linkable low smoke halogen free high flame retardant EPDM rubber insulating compound for nuclear power cables
1E grade K1 class chemical cross-linkable flame retardant EPDM rubber insulation of nuclear power cables
K1 class chemical cross-linkable low smoke halogen free high flame retardant POE rubber insulating compound for nuclear power cables
1E grade K1 class chemical cross-linkable flame retardant rubber insulation of nuclear power cables
K1 class chemical cross-linkable low smoke halogen free high flame retardant POE filling compound for nuclear power cables
1E grade K1 class chemical cross-linkable high flame retardant filling compound of nuclear power cables
K1 class chemical cross-linkable low smoke halogen free high flame retardant POE rubber jacket compound for nuclear power cables
1E grade K1 class chemical cross-linkable high flame retardant rubber jacket of nuclear power cables
K1 class irradiation cross-linkable low smoke halogen free high flame retardant EPDM rubber insulating compound for nuclear power cables
1E grade K1 class irradiation cross-linkable flame retardant EPDM rubber insulation of nuclear power cables
Low smoke halogen free flame retardant POE compound for nuclear power grade 1E class K1 cable, based on EPDM rubber and POE resin, is produced and pelletized by special technology, adding special modifier, halogen-free flame retardant, anti-oxidant, crosslinking sensitizer and other special additives.
The following temperature(°C) profile of extruder is recommended:
|Type||Processing Equipment||Compression ratio||L/D||Processing temp. °C||Recommended vulcanize temp.|
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Head||Die|
|HL112-1||Common rubber extruder||1.1:1~1.5:1||15:1~20:1||60-110||160-200 °C|
4. Storage and transport:
Packing: 25kg/bag, PE membrane inside bag and craft outside bag.
Avoiding in direct sunlight and weathering.
Storage place should be clean, cool, dry and ventilated.
|Elongation at Break||≥ %||200||200||70||150||200|
|Variation on TS/ EB||≤ %||±30/±30||±30/±30||—||±30/±30||±30/±30|
|Thermal Prolongation 20N/cm2||°C×min||250×15||200×15||—||200×15||250×15|
|Elongation Under Load||≤ %||175||175||—||175||175|
|Permanent Deformation||≤ %||15||15||—||15||15|
|Volume Resistivity at 20 °C||≥Ω.m||1.0×1015||1.0×1012||—||1.0×1012||1.0×1015|
|Oxygen Index||≥ %||—||30||40||30||—|
|Impact Brittleness Temperature||°C||-30||-30||-15||-30||-30|
|Smoke Density Flaming||≤||100||100||100||100||100|
| Non Flaming||≤||350||350||350||350||350|
|Acidity of gases evolved (PH)||≥||4.3||4.3||4.3||4.3||4.3|
|Conductivity of gases evolved||≤μs/cm||10||10||10||10||10|
|Water Absorption Test||°C×h||85×336||85×336||—||85×336||85×336|
|Variation on TS/ EB||≤ %||±40/±40||±40/±40||—||±40/±40||±40/±40|
|20°C Dielectric Constant (50HZ)||≤||2.8||—||—||—||2.8|
|Dielectric Loss Angular Tangent at 20°C (50HZ)||≤||0.003||—||—||—||0.003|
|Ozone Resistance||No cracking||No cracking||No cracking||No cracking||No cracking|
|Irradiation Test 3300KGy||No cracking||No cracking||No cracking||No cracking||No cracking|
- Q:What is the difference between plastic particles and raw materials?
- Special plastics: thermosetting plastics, functional polymers, plastics, such as artificial kidney. Heart. Blood vessel。 Aerospace industry, etc.
- Q:What are the bulk density, size and moisture content of the general plastic material?
- Another density, independent of particle size, is the true density.Low-density polyethylene: true density of 0.910 ~ 0. 925g / cm3True density of linear low-density polyethylene 0.917-0.923 g/cm3
- Q:Do you have plastic materials that are low in price instead of ABS?
- The PP temperature is 80-100 degrees, and H series of PP high temperature up to 140 degrees, is as the acme of perfection. At present, the only international.
- Q:What are the materials for making plastic buckets? How many are there?
- Any theory can be made of plastic barrel type container, but for performance and cost considerations, the vast majority of plastic barrels are polyethylene or polypropylene products, drinking machine bucket is the use of polycarbonate (PC). The specific use of what material, to see what you plan to install.
- Q:How many kinds of raw materials are there for blowing plastic bottles?
- Plastic bottles are made of polyethylene or polypropylene and added a variety of organic solvents. Plastic bottles are widely used in polyester (PET), polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP) as raw material, add the corresponding organic solvent after high-temperature heating, the plastic mold by blow molding, extrusion blow or injection molding of plastic containers.
- Q:What are the raw materials for vest plastic bags?
- Polyethylene (Polyethylene, PE), referred to as PE. It is a high molecular organic compound which is made up of ethylene. Polyethylene is recognized as the best food for contact with food in the world. Non-toxic, tasteless, odorless, in line with food packaging hygiene standards. Polyethylene film, light and transparent, with moisture-proof, anti - oxygen, acid, alkali, air tightness, heat sealing and other outstanding performance. Known as "plastic flowers" laudatory title. It is the most important and most important material in plastic packaging and printing.
- Q:What is the material of plastic flat screen?
- Plastic flat net (also known as plastic breeding net) is plastic material in the extruder heating melting through the extrusion into a special rotating head is provided with a plurality of holes inside and outside of the die, the molten plastic flowing through the die pore forming two shares melt silk, because of head rotation, two shares converge to a continuous filament thus, the formation of network, after cooling into the net.
- Q:How many kinds of plastic raw materials are there? How to distinguish them?
- According to the nature of the plastic after heating, it is divided into thermoplastic and thermosetting plasticsThermoplastic molecular structures are linear structure, softening or melting when heated, plastic into certain shape, after cooling and hardening. When heated to a certain extent to soften after cooling and harden, this process can be repeated several times. Such as polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, polystyrene and other thermoplastic. Plastic molding process is relatively simple, can continuous production, and has very high mechanical strength, so it is developing very quickly.The molecular structure of thermosetting plastics is the body structure, softening also occurs in heated, can plastic into a certain shape, but is heated to a certain extent or amount of curing agent, hardened stereotypes, re heating become soft and will not change shape. The thermosetting plastic processing molding after heating no softening, and therefore can not be recovered then, such as phenolic, amino plastics, resin and other plastic. These are thermosetting plastic molding process is more complex, so the continuous production is difficult, but its good heat resistance, not easy to deformation, and the price is relatively low.
- Q:How about the price of plastic raw materials now?
- ABS market overall stability, part of the small move.
- Q:How do plastic raw materials trade? How big is the market?
- Traditional trading model is to realize the circulation of plastic raw materials with contacts, telephones and fixed customers. The Internet trading mode of transaction is transferred from the line to line, from order flow to terminal distribution capabilities are strong, with IT technology and services to provide information, plastic raw materials trading, a full range of logistics finance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range