Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 20x25x20
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:Needle roller bearing is also called cam bearing?
- Seems not.Cam bearings are also called roller bearings and bolt bearings.
- Q:Dimensions of needle roller bearings
- There isn't such a strong needle roller. But look at the picture. It's likeHave not seen in kind, in terms of size, there is a support roller meet, estimate and reference it, not necessarily accurateBrand: Germany INA NATR30 if the seal is: NATR30UUThe following diagram: small d:30 D:62 C:28 B:29Cheaper to use in Japan, IKO, model is: NART30
- Q:What are the differences between cylindrical roller bearings and needle roller bearings?
- What are the differences between cylindrical roller bearings and needle roller bearings? In particular, if the roller and needle diameter is about the same, cylindrical roller bearings and inner ring needle roller bearings seem to be difficult to identify it
- Q:The difference between NK type and NKI type in needle roller bearings
- Hello, I am a professional sales of bearings, NK40/20 bearings with inner ring called NKI35/20, NKI35/20 went to the inner ring is NK40/20. in the industry just code in different ways, the other the same, the difference is an inner ring with a ring. A thing, of course can be generic, the quality difference is negotiable. As you mentioned inside the needle is not the same, that is for sure, because the internal structure of each of the manufacturers are not the same, sometimes the size of the needles of different lengths is very normal, especially domestic generally not unified. If this bearing higher requirements with the best inlet of the "INA" or "IKO" two brands of domestic use. "FYB" is a German.INA company, now belong to the Schaeffler Group.IKO is Japan's Tom Xun.FYB Corporation is domestic Zhenjiang Feiya bearing company.INA is the ancestor of the needle bearing company, IKO is then introduced INA technology and products Do the products with the INA series, the material will be worse, the accuracy of FYB is similar to the imported INA production line, the needle roller bearing is currently doing the best, although the price is cheaper than Japan, but the quality is not to say, to be roughly the same small Japan.
- Q:How much speed can the needle bearing of inner bore 17mm bear?
- There are many kinds of needle roller bearings, which do you think?
- Q:Which method should be used for axial fixing of needle roller bearing in stamping outer ring?
- For the shaft, the bearing seat is fixed in the case, if the load direction remains unchanged, then take the shaft and cone fitting, the bearing seat and the outer loose. But the press pin of the outer ring is different. The outer ring and the bearing seat of the outer ring needle roller bearing must be tightly matched, or interference fit, because the roundness of the raceway of the outer ring can be ensured. However, another function of interference fit is to a certain degree of fixed outer ring. For needle rollers, most of them are sufficient. Do not forget the characteristics of needle roller bearings - they do not bear axial force. Then, when installing, can I use the seat block to limit the position? The answer was No. Please note the stamping of the outer ring bearing, both sides are asymmetrical. In order to fit the needle and cage, one lip of the outer ring needs annealing so it is very soft. Because it is very soft, so the installation of this side can not be pressed to the end cap or shoulder and so on. The correct installation method is the installation tool and do a simple calculation of some, there is no longer enough.
- Q:What are the differences between needle roller bearings and cylindrical roller bearings?
- Mainly the difference between rolling bodiesThe needle length and diameter ratio (aspect ratio) is greater than 3, less than 5 mm in diameterThe cylindrical length and diameter ratio (aspect ratio) is less than 3, greater than 5 mm in diameter.
- Q:Needle roller bearing model NK what does it mean?
- Outer ring double block (or double lock ring) with cage, needle roller bearings NA, NKI, NA and NKI bearings without inner ring, that is, RNA, NK needle roller bearings
- Q:What is the bearing capacity of needle bearing and copper sleeve?
- The bearing capacity of plain bearings with copper sleeve is large. However, the speed of the shaft has a certain requirement, the speed is too low, too high, can not establish oil film, will soon wear.
- Q:Working principle of one-way needle roller bearings
- The main structure of the unidirectional bearing EG unidirectional roller bearing EG-- | stamping outer ring needle roller clutch (one-way bearing) can be used as a converter, a non-return device, overrunning clutch. HF (needle roller clutch): composed of stamping outer ring and plastic cage. The cage can be provided with plastic spring or stainless steel leaf, guide roller, roller, roller and needle on outer ring as locking device. HFL (clutch and bearing assembly): support bearings are mounted on both sides of the needle clutch and bear radial loads. The needle bearings and plastic cage assemblies are used as supporting bearings
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range