Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 20x25x20
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
Packaging & Delivery
4.according to your requirements
in stock or 15-30days after P.O
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:where can i buy furnace inducer motor bearings?
- I agree with the others. Unless you are familiar with changing bearings which I doubt because if you were you'd have fixed it already.
- Q:In terms of longboarding, are abec 7 bearings better than abec 5 bearings?
- neither You cannot tell anything by the ABEC number. It is a spec for vibration in machinery that runs at speeds thatwouldd be over 150 mph on your board. It became popular because the precision grade bearings that used to be used are anything except precision. ABEC 1 bearings were a hugeimprovementt and the marketing people love anything they can claim higher numbers on. Inline skates and boards use the same bearings. The top makers (Zero Drag, Twin Cam, Bones) actually design their best bearings that to not meet any ABEC standard so that they can have clearances that roll better, but frequently use the number 9 (sometimes saying equivalent to ABEC) in their lit so that those who are hooked on the larger number is better BS will not avoid a numberless bearing. What is better to you? Speed? Life? Resistance to rust when you are in the rain? Know your bearing makers and what they do really well. Bones is known for rolling really well but needing more maintenance and rusting really easily. Twin cam is known for being super resistant for wet. Zero Drag is not as well known but roll very fast and are reasonably resistant to moisture.
- Q:Trigonometry and Bearings (Precalc)?
- I often spend my half an hour to read this blog's posts daily along with a mug of coffee.
- Q:What Bones Swiss Bearings Are Better?
- YES!!! they are way better then reds. but me personally i dont like spending that much for bearings so i stick with reds cuz they last long and are just as good
- Q:are titanium ball bearings 100% titanium?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: are titanium ball bearings 100% titanium? the lucky titanium bearings must not be 100% titanium because they will be too heavy, are they really 100% titanium or are they an alloy?
- Q:Inserting Skateboard bearings?
- Do not put grease, grease will wreak your bearings. The best thing to do is buy a skate tool that can help you insert them. If you dont want to do that simply put the bearing on the wheel (where it needs to go) and put the wheel on the truck with the bearing still on the wheel facing the truck. Then just simply push down on the wheel and the bearing will pop into place.
- Q:How to CLEAN bearings?? Not lube them?
- Try brake cleaner form the auto store. Use it outside that stuff is nasty.
- Q:how to clean skateboard bearings read on!?
- No lemon juice. The acid will pit the metal in the bearings causing premature failure and rough riding. What damage the acid doesn't do, the water will in the form of rust. The sugar will attract dirt. Clean them in denatured alcohol. A special cleaning unit isn't necessary. Just use a glass peanut jar. Bones Reds are a decent 'value' bearing, but their quality has slipped. Spitfire and Independent have good bearings in your price point.
- Q:How to lube main bearings on a ipso washer mod #ihfo55?
- screw that! Use AHS its faster and cheaper! :-) AHS is American Home Shield
- Q:How do you clean SG9 Rollerblade bearings?
- Stiffle it Red and stop trying to sell your products (lame). First take your bearings and put them in a pyrex or metal container and place in the oven at 250 degress and let the thick greese come out. this will speed up your skates by 25%. After that, spray them with wd-40 until the bearings are free flowing. then with a hairdryer, dry the wd40 so it is all gone. After cooling, spray with Heavy Duty Silicon Spray (greese attracts dirt and slows things down, Silicon is light weight and non restrictive element that will speed things up.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range